• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help Advertise Indivisible!

We have 12 days to raise 1 million
+20 more days if/once they extend the campaign
it's only over once it's over man

I was hesitant on asking this but do you guys think Jon Jafari might be someone that could be feasible enough to promote Indivisible? If so I'll bug him on the tweet machine.

Edit: I sent him a tweet.

Last edited:
I like the fund raiser stream idea. What would it take to make this happen. Also it can't hurt to send someone a tweet if it gets the word out i think, so why not John Jafari?

Reactions: Cas Chronon
Don't think campaign extension is going to happen. Postive thoughts people we haven't got to the big push. @Ninja I like the idea of a fundraiser stream but it would need to be someone famous and trustworthy with the money. I gave as much as I could and here's hoping it succeeds.

Reactions: Cas Chronon
Neither do I, and I also wouldn't know how to set it up.

I'd be willing to do it, but I don't really have any ideas of what to play to entertain a crowd for 24+ hours.

Can somebody explain to be how an extension to reach the goal amount would work? I'm not too familiar with crowdfunding, this is the first game I've ever donated to.

Is it one extension, and than that's it, or can you keep extending indefinitely? (I imagine this is probably not the case)

Last edited:
I think it's one extension, and they need to notify IGG three days in advance.

Can somebody explain to be how an extension to reach the goal amount would work? I'm not too familiar with crowdfunding, this is the first game I've ever donated too.

Is it one extension, and than that's it, or can you keep extending indefinitely? (I imagine this is probably not the case)

From the indiegogo helpcenter page:

What You May Request Indiegogo Edit After Your Campaign is Live

As a one-off, Indiegogo allows any campaigner to extend their campaign's deadline to bring their total days live to 60 days (Please note: we are unable to shorten or pull-forward a campaign's deadline).

• Please contact support@indiegogo.com to submit your request for an extension and include the new date upon which you'd like your campaign to end.
  • Support must receive request at least 3 business days prior to campaign's current deadline.

you know Bennett the Sage doing the voice of Dave never gets old...

Also that last line "Make it rain on Indivisible" is gonna be our next catchphrase.

Who does the voice of zone?

exinthevatican@gmail.com (Joel, from Vinesauce. Others at http://vinesauce.com/contact/ )
Cr1TiKaLContact@gmail.com (penguinz0)
jacksepticeye7@gmail.com (jack septic eye)
uberwolf0@gmail.com (Boogie2988)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PressHeartToContinue/about (Dodger)

Thanks to Charles Oliver, a very dedicated backer for getting those mails. Let's try to send some, guys; the idea of Cr1TiKaL playing and narrating the prototype is awesome, in fact, he really likes to do voice acting... can you imagine one of the characters with his voice? Maybe the gnome-looking whistler Incarnation?

Reactions: hellohello123123
Yo, I made a tumblr post using a snipped version of blackbookalpha's twitter IGA quote the day before yesterday. It's still propagating and seems to have reached some people. I might do the same with his more recent ones (Jim Sterling and Game Grumps ones). It'll appear in the Game Grumps tag, so odds are some people tracking that tag who haven't had much of a look yet will notice it? I check the tags of people who reblogged the other one, a fair few seemed not to have known about it prior.

The AMA for Reddit is tomorrow, on the 4th, right? It isn't showing up on the r/IAMA calendar. Is it not going to be scheduled?

I'm still wondering if anyone will ask Mike about getting more days on funding.

I'm still wondering if anyone will ask Mike about getting more days on funding.
Mike already answered that. if they are in the very last bits of funding like say 50k then Lab Zero can ask Indiegogo for a 20 day extension. after that the page closes

Haha I like love that you put tape on the poster makes it feel a little cheap.

Haha I like love that you put tape on the poster makes it feel a little cheap.
My concept was to feel like a"old damage poster on your street", so yeah the tape made that illusion lol.

The AMA for Reddit is tomorrow, on the 4th, right? It isn't showing up on the r/IAMA calendar. Is it not going to be scheduled?

I contacted them and they said they weren't going to put it on the calendar. They wouldn't say why when I asked.

I contacted them and they said they weren't going to put it on the calendar. They wouldn't say why when I asked.
That's... Really weird, I wonder why they wouldn't accept it. You provided proof and everything? It's a shame, it really helps people see the AMA. Thanks for the reply, though.

well if not, there's always /r/casualiama which you don't have to ask to do, you can just post it whenever. Although /r/Iama would be better because they have 9 million subs compared to casualiama's 89K. Also, that's really bizarre they aren't going to put it ont he calendar. What time will you start the ama?

Last edited:
well if not, there's always /r/casualiama which you don't have to ask to do, you can just post it whenever. Although /r/Iama would be better because they have 9 million subs compared to casualiama's 89K. Also, that's really bizarre they aren't going to put it ont he calendar. What time will you start the ama?
3PM PST - Wednesday November 4th

Reactions: ajtpak
You don't have to be on the calendar to post to IAmA, it just helps. I assume this is intended to be an actual, in-depth AMA, so there's no reason to post it anywhere else.

I don't really use Reddit, so I'm lost. Where I can find this AMA or whatever it's called?

I don't really use Reddit, so I'm lost. Where I can find this AMA or whatever it's called?
Here. Usually the AMA will be open for a half hour or so before they actually start answering questions so the popular questions go to the top. I believe the time for the AMA is 4:30 PT, so in about 4 hours. Everyone remember to upvote it and ask questions to help increase momentum for the AMA, as well.

please let us know when the event's over. I would love to read the whole topic when it's finished, instead of randomly missing stuff.. Like how this forum didn't tell me there was replies to this topic again...

please let us know when the event's over. I would love to read the whole topic when it's finished, instead of randomly missing stuff.. Like how this forum didn't tell me there was replies to this topic again...
I don't think reddit deletes their threads for a while, so you should be good

I don't think reddit deletes their threads for a while, so you should be good
course. I mean, when it's done and no longer taking questions I'd like to read over it instead of missing a possible question someone asked and I didn't see it when I visited another time. Makes it easy to keep information in line.

So here's another idea: Gamexplain. They usually do things from nintendo but not always because i've seen some KH3 videos. The thing is, Most of the audience consists of shovel knight fans, and guess who just got confirmed? They usually do respond to comments and i think just telling them about shovel knights inclusion alone will get the hype started on their channel. Should i say something?