• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help Advertise Indivisible!

Ha, I knew someone big had to do a video with that sudden surge in money...

oh that's very sad to hear... I wish him the best of world can give him right now.

Yeah, it's really tough news. He seems to have a nicely positive outlook on it, though, and he made a good point that the reason the numbers statistically don't look good is because most people get it when they're old. Hopefully chemo will work and he'll pull through.

Poor TB, reading things like that makes me think that I'm very lucky because I'm still healthy.

Also, probably not a good idea to contact Total Biscuit right now, he's not doing so great.
I didn't even know this was happening, oh wow. Best of luck to him.

Can confirm, am tired and out of ideas...
Also, probably not a good idea to contact Total Biscuit right now, he's not doing so great.
Oh no. I hope he manages to beat it fully.

Oh no, that's terrible news. I'll be praying for him. Wish nobody ever had to experience such a thing, especially so young.

okay I swear this fucking "TheGzeus" guy is starting to piss me off. He's getting angry over the fact that Ajna wears a skirt and that she kicks. WHAT?!

someone pls... pls tell me this guy is trying to troll. that he is not serious because i'm starting to think he is serious.

okay I swear this fucking "TheGzeus" guy is starting to piss me off. He's getting angry over the fact that Ajna wears a skirt and that she kicks. WHAT?!

someone pls... pls tell me this guy is trying to troll. that he is not serious because i'm starting to think he is serious.
Some people just like having things to complain about. Not much you can do about that.

Reactions: Wenzel

the best you can do is just ignore it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bus... she wears a long dress normally, and just rolls it up when she needs to be athletic. The dress goes down and Ajna takes her shoes off in formal temple situations, Alex said so during Lore Day.

Guys like this TheGzeus one are the reason I think the video game market is one of the most difficult markets out there. A lot of people might love a game, but there will always be a group of special snowflakes that see nothing but sexism, who knows what shaming and other things that simply won't work in real life. Anyone has read a thing about Samus and Lara Croft having unrealistic bodies? Yeah, sure because hunting giant aliens and exploring lost ruins is something that won't hone your body in any possible way, right?

In any case, right now the campaign is starting to gain momentum, so keep it up, but I'm rally sorry to hear the news about Total Biscuit, I hope he can win the battle against cancer.

Reactions: Ryin
This is good. Very good.

Anyone has read a thing about Samus and Lara Croft having unrealistic bodies?
anyone who thinks like that probably doesn't really play video games.

Anyone has read a thing about Samus and Lara Croft having unrealistic bodies?

Wait, I thought Samus actually in-lore had an unrealistic body? IE bodily altered to fit in her power-armor, raised by alien bird-things, able to morph into a perfect sphere?

Okay offtopic but how did you managed to pull that quote trick?

Wait, I thought Samus actually in-lore had an unrealistic body? IE bodily altered to fit in her power-armor, raised by alien bird-things, able to morph into a perfect sphere?

*GASP*

It's not the undrealism that bothers me about Samus, but the intentional changes that the designers made to over the years, making her skinnier, bustier, curvier, shorter, the heels in Other M were a goddamn disgrace, and the way they keep giving her more and more makeup in each game is a little weird, especially when she's on a mission and no one's ever gonna see her face anyways, I mean it's more the fact that the changes are out of character that bother me, but it's undeniable that a lot of these changes were made because she's a woman, where you look at most serious male characters' design evolution and for the most part they keep getting brawnier and beefier,
but uh, you know 0:

Reactions: KaboomKid
Samus' personality in Other M was a disgrace, the heels are okay, because can you imagine how painful a kick with those would be? Maybe she'd need to be beefier instead of curvier (?). Still, I don't think athletic and attractive bodies are unrealistic, especially when the protagonists need to be in top-notch condition to survive. This doesn't affect women only, tho, I mean, Duke Nukem has a ton of muscle, and he relies on heavy weaponry and bad sexist puns to survive, but hey, with lots of exercise and discipline, any of us can become as "swole" as him.

probably by cutting and pasting the code for one quote inside of the quote for another.

since when is this thread abou metroid lore

Exactly what @Vadsamoht said. I find my quotes and nest them accordingly. Also nifty for spoilers in art threads, although I've gone overboard with that before.

Also, another idea that other people might use: Crossover art! That way people searching for, say, Prince of Persia, can find him hanging out on a wall with Ajna and look into Indivisible from there. Star Wars, Mario Maker, and Fallout 4 are all popular nowish, so maybe those could help. Maybe Razmi can wear a Yao Guai for a hat.

With the recent popularity of Battlefront, is there any way Mike Z's Battlefront 2 development experience can help from a marketing perspective?

Furthermore, it's reasonable to expect that it'll take a day or two for all of Game Grumps' subscribers to see the video, which means we haven't seen all of the direct benefit yet let alone the flow-on effects of having more people playing/talking about the game.

Reactions: No longer exist
The snowball cometh. Its possible that Game Grumps playing Indivisible might make other Youtubers want to play it.

The domino effect is just starting then...

Onto that! I have a couple of people in mind but now I am off to sleep

Has anyone browsed Indivisible fanart on pixiv? Are the Japanese gaming community aware of Indivisible? I think they'd love the game, and they always play an important role in indie campaigns.

Maybe get Vinny or Joel from Vinesauce to play it?

Are there notable Youtubers who respond to random unsolicited messages? I worry I've been coming across as spam.

We could schedule a day (s) to stream and share images/ streams of Indivisible and conected with #FundIndivisible to make viral the stuff and get a domino effect on social media, maybe take 1 Stream channel like a host or something? someone popular on SGC o Lab Zero themselft.

Reactions: The Dave
Maybe a streamed SG tournament where all participants have to have donated to Indiv? (Presumably this can be verified somehow.) And commentators periodically talk about Indivisible and show off relevant material between matches?

K, i sent an email to Joel from Vinesauce. I hope that us sharing the first name helps to break the ice

With everything Lab Zero has done for the FGC, from advancing the standard for QoL in fighting games with tournament features/tutorials, to the stick drivers free on next gen systems, to even providing a complete engine for another fighting game to exist and be better on (Them's Fighting Herds), I really would be disappointed if the FGC didn't support Lab Zero back. It's not only supporting someone who has and will continue to support the FGC, but ensuring the company's survival which is the only way a SG2 will ever happen.

This is all before you even consider the game itself, which looks and feels fantastic so far and will only get better.

Last edited: