• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a grab Sekhmet should reach out and embrace the opponent, then all of Eliza's blood should turn into a sarcophagus that entombs both of them. Then blood needles would jut out of the blood coffin, after which the opponent is tossed out and Eliza returns to her idle.
It would be called Bloody Maiden.

hOLY SHIT.
That seems insane, grotesque, and incredibly likely.

As much as I suck with Fortune being different strategies with head on/off, I'm actually going to make sure I have a pocket Eliza at all times when I don't want to use Squigly.
With that being said, when's Albus.

Uh, guys?

QHDqTck.gif

I find it really awkward, tbh...

Never mind, now that I see that it's a two parter where she slices the head off, it seems a lot cooler now.

Okay guys, seriously, who else had to think about Ninja Scroll too when seeing this new move of Eliza for the first time? You remember the snake lady ninja, right? With her amazing... ahem... "Secret-snake-hiding-spot"? The one… right between… her legs? Well that will come to my mind from now on whenever I see this move again, damn.

I’m a horrible person.

Uh, guys?
lpyi8G2.png

It seems to be a knee strike combined with the ankh sash. My question is: what is that right next to the feather headpiece?

Oujo-sama is top tier Darkstalker. Anakaris would be so proud.

Ninja Scroll
Our masked sleuth friend is old school. Respect! :3

Reactions: blufang and Caleb
lordy
with all these transformation shenanigans

one can only wonder what pure shenans her supers will hold

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I think her headgear transforms more than her body. . .

From the on-going stream - s.MK

957Ttzm.png

You can see Sekhmet's knee.
You know what would be interesting? If the chopped "snake" formed usable blood pools.

Also, notice the Filia in the background. Didn't know cows were used for scale.:PUN:

EDIT: I think her head forms a animal head, a bird beak to be precise. I need to brush up on my Egyptian mythology imagery to figure that one out...
EDIT 2: YES! Mystery solved. It's cat ears. Ra in the form of the great cat, slays the snake god Apep.
7vq054E.jpg

Last edited:

957Ttzm.png

You know what would be interesting? If the chopped "snake" formed usable blood pools.

Also, notice the Filia in the background. Didn't know cows were used for scale.:PUN:

EDIT: I think her head forms a animal head, a bird beak to be precise. I need to brush up on my Egyptian mythology imagery to figure that one out...
EDIT 2: YES! Mystery solved. It's cat ears. Ra in the form of the great cat, slays the snake god Apep.
7vq054E.jpg

Ra? To me, is Bastet in her normal form...

Reactions: Caleb
gods don't give a FUCK
Technically, Zeus gave way too many fucks. That's why he had to turn into all that weird stuff so that he never got caught in the act whenever Hera was overseeing the world. Hera be all like "Oh just a swan fucking some tart's brains out. Nothing too see here. I guess Zeussy really had to work late tonight."

It's a good thing we don't have a Greek mythology inspired character or else she/he'd have a Lv5 where she/he turned into a swan, pin the opponent down and dry hump 'em to death while shouting Who's yo' daddy? Who's yo daddyyyyyy? 0_0

Anyway, when's the next stream? I tire of all this waiting. :3
ELIZA
- Idle
- Forward walk cycle
- Jump
- Dash
- Back dash
- Time out
- Air block (?)
- Push block
- j.WP
- j.MP
- s.HP
- c.HP
- s.MK
- c.HK
- Outtake
- Battle intro? Win pose? (The bath robe figure. The illustration has her holding a 3D rendered staff so I assume it's a in-game frame)

SEKHMET
- Idle
- Crouch

Reactions: Vote4Pedro
Technically, Zeus gave way too many fucks. That's why he had to turn into all that weird stuff so that he never got caught in the act whenever Hera was overseeing the world. Hera be all like "Oh just a swan fucking some tart's brains out. Nothing too see here. I guess Zeussy really had to work late tonight."

It's a good thing we don't have a Greek mythology inspired character or else she/he'd have a Lv5 where she/he turned into a swan, pin the opponent down and dry hump 'em to death while shouting Who's yo' daddy? Who's yo daddyyyyyy? 0_0

Well to be fair, Mariel could of just had a case of lazy and just threw it in there so she didn't have to sketch it.
And that fucking video I swear to god, Baldy.

Well to be fair, Mariel could of just had a case of lazy and just threw it in there so she didn't have to sketch it.
You snipped the bit but I take you mean the bathrobe drawing I am wondering about. Well, you have a fair point but it just looks too much like it's been drawn in the style of in-game frame (it's not just because of the 3D staff). Both Mariel and Persona have drawn Eliza art (can't really call it "fan" but it doesn't seem to be promotional either) and it's always in varied styles that differ from what we see in the game.
Anyway, good thing you raised that point because it made me remember this little drawing that went inconspicuous in the digital art book:
tumblr_inline_mm8l9ejaIw1qz4rgp.png

What if this is still in as a super move or, again, a win pose? The bath robe makes sense as its start-up frame.
While it's not a reference to Egyptian art it does double as a reference to Cleopatra's milk baths and Erzsébet's blood baths. It would surprise me if this is discarded in any way, shape or form.

And I almost forgot about this one. *adds to topic's art compendium*

That would be made from Eliza's clothes right? Which happen to be made of her blood?

So in other words, a literal blood bath?

Reactions: tristePinguino

957Ttzm.png

This is an neat idea. I wonder if the move would cause self damage in that case.

Self-damage? I can kill my own Eliza!?

>implying that DDB would even use Eliza

WHO ARE YOU?!

This is an neat idea. I wonder if the move would cause self damage in that case.
I think it's a fair trade.
Let's entertain that idea some more: should s.MK always drop blood for self damage or should the player have the option, like holding down s.MK or press it a second time for the blood pool?
And similarly to picking Vial Hazard as a assist, a Eliza bloodletting assist could potentially bathe the ground in blood so that when the player tags her in, the area is already "rigged" in her favor.

On a side note, as I've said some times, Eliza was originally designed to be a boss character and I think Lab Zero could easily make her a alternative - and I dare say better - final fight by giving her something as simple as have all her Medium and Hard attacks dropping blood (with Boss exclusive of it costing zero health).

EDIT: had to look up a old post where I speculated about this.
One of her inspirations is Garou's T.O.P. system. I think she might have something akin to it for the last 1/3 of HP where taking damage will cause her to lose more blood.
Her gameplay description describes her as the ultimate attack-from-disadvantage character. Each time she is hit she bleeds, MK style, and the blood stays on the stage. Certain specials and supers can then use it.
This might also mean that having a Eliza assist just tanking attacks could have some degree of tactical advantage or at least make the opponent think twice about attacking her.

Self-damage? I can kill my own Eliza!?
>implying you'll even have the possibility to pick her

Eliza will be locked in your copy. If you try selecting her, you get a picture of Sekhmet flipping you off. Mike already confirmed this.

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, I wonder if they could add Eliza as a sub-boss in the arcade mode.

I would like to see how multiple bosses could work in this game.

Reactions: Caleb
I think it's a fair trade.
Let's entertain that idea some more: should s.MK always drop blood for self damage or should the player have the option, like holding down s.MK or press it a second time for the blood pool?
Well, if it's a 2 part move, the choice is built in. Do s.MKx2 if you want the blood or s.MK if you want to avoid hurting yourself.

Reactions: jam1220 and Balder
Damn, even her scythe can transform? The Blood Goddess just keeps getting cooler with every new animation.

I feel that once Eliza is part of the game, Double's light Item Crash should transform her into a Sekhmet mug. :)

Reactions: Aidenallard
Status
Not open for further replies.