• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that semi-launcher her s.mp though? I'm pretty sure her c.mp would be the Sphinx move.

Isn't that semi-launcher her s.mp though? I'm pretty sure her c.mp would be the Sphinx move.
I guess it's easy to mistake since Eliza crouches down for it.

I guess it's easy to mistake since Eliza crouches down for it.

It seems Eliza breaks the rules of fighting games doing a s.mp crouching!

Last edited:
Level 5 super: Hiv blood transfusion
Opponent's health drains if hit by this super after super damage

Not even joking

Yes, because if you were joking it'd be an awful one.

For now it just gets to be an awful name and idea.

Yes, because if you were joking it'd be an awful one.

For now it just gets to be an awful name and idea.
  1. TOLD STATUS:
  2. [ ] NOT TOLD
  3. [ ] TOLD
  4. [x] FUCKING TOLD
  5. [x] CASH4TOLD.COM
  6. [x] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
  7. [x] TOLDERONE
  8. [x] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
  9. [x] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
  10. [x] BEN TOLDS
  11. [x] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
  12. [x] 007: TOLDENEYE
  13. [x] TEXAS TOLD’EM
  14. [x] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
  15. [x] PTERODACTOLD
  16. [x] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
  17. [x] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
  18. [x] 24 CARAT TOLD
  19. [x] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
  20. [x] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
  21. [x] GARY TOLDMAN
  22. [x] TOLD SPICE
  23. [x] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
  24. [x] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
  25. [x] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
  26. [x] TOLD YELLER
  27. [x] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
  28. [x] TOLDPLAY
  29. [x] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
  30. [x] DANNY DEVITOLD
  31. [x] TOLDEN SUN
  32. [x] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
  33. [x] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
  34. [x] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
  35. [x] TOLDING CHAIR
  36. [x] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
  37. [x] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
  38. [x] TOLDEN AXE
  39. [x] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
  40. [x ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
  41. [x] BATTLETOLDS
  42. [x] YE TOLDE PUB
  43. [x] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
  44. [x] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
  45. [x] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS
  46. [x] ALL OF THE ABOVE

Wooooah

Even I haven't gotten that treatment.

Yeeeah... Wow... Well anyway, I'm thinking it'll probably be mid June or around that time when we get Eliza in the beta, maybe even a little sooner than that if we're lucky, anyone else got some thoughts on that? :D

Yeeeah... Wow... Well anyway, I'm thinking it'll probably be mid June or around that time when we get Eliza in the beta, maybe even a little sooner than that if we're lucky, anyone else got some thoughts on that? :D
Wuuah, I hope it's soon, because I can barely contain myself for Eliza.

I'm sure it's soon. They were playing Eliza on that stream the other day. Maybe that means she has throws, which is all that's holding her back from being in Beta.

What type of voice do you guys think she'll have? And she is a singer, right? Don't you think one of her attacks should have something to do with singing, like squish?

What type of voice do you guys think she'll have? And she is a singer, right? Don't you think one of her attacks should have something to do with singing, like squish?
Good question, she does carry a microphone around... but that being said Squigs uses Lev as a mic stand during her blockbuster so it'd be kind of repetitive.
Keep in mind Liz is a lounge singer so she most probably won't wail in her mic like Squigs or like Lionwhyte from Brutal Legend.
I wonder if her singing will ever actually be audible, I can see her finishing up a gig at the start of her story mode, but the story cutscenes aren't voiced. Other than that there won't be many potential singing. Maybe a victory line? Unlikely.

S4k11ts.gif

Nah I prefer the blood from her eyes and she will say:

"BEHOLD!, SUPER OPTIC FLOOD!"

Good question, she does carry a microphone around... but that being said Squigs uses Lev as a mic stand during her blockbuster so it'd be kind of repetitive.
Keep in mind Liz is a lounge singer so she most probably won't wail in her mic like Squigs or like Lionwhyte from Brutal Legend.
I wonder if her singing will ever actually be audible, I can see her finishing up a gig at the start of her story mode, but the story cutscenes aren't voiced. Other than that there won't be many potential singing. Maybe a victory line? Unlikely.
Can we have her VA sing In a Moment's Time?
And Lauren Landa too.

Reactions: Kankato
Can we have her VA sing In a Moment's Time?
And Lauren Landa too.

I was thinking that myself...it would be VERY funny if they got Geila Zilkha to voice Eliza.
Some people are jokingly/seriously saying Mariel Cartwright, the games lead animator, should voice Eliza because of her pretty sweet cover of In a Moment's Time during the Salty streams.

I don't think Eliza will do any singing in her attacks. Unless you pay her booking fee. On the subject of her voice. I keep thinking Jihl Nabaat or something like Excella Gionne for some strange reason.

Paula Tiso? I DO hate that Sylvia Christel... But I think you're coming at this with the right angle. Breathy, flirtatious, mature, womanly voice. Just PLEASE no accent.
Can't say I'm familiar with Excella's VA, but given the type of character it should be somewhat on the money.

Part of the reason I like the Skullgirls cast is because they're located in California... I mean in Texas you just get the tired old Funimation crew, who play in games like Borderlands 2 or Orcs Must Die.
I want somebody less done, who works in video games, preferably not a long time anime dubber.

Paula Tiso? I DO hate that Sylvia Christel... But I think you're coming at this with the right angle. Breathy, flirtatious, mature, womanly voice. Just PLEASE no accent.
Can't say I'm familiar with Excella's VA, but given the type of character it should be somewhat on the money.
Oh shit, Sylvia? I'm all for that.

Eliza needs a deep, sexy voice that can turn vicious methinks.

I'm sure it's soon. They were playing Eliza on that stream the other day. Maybe that means she has throws, which is all that's holding her back from being in Beta.

In the stream Persona said she still doesn't have throws, but she will be in beta soon.

mary elizabeth mcglynn or bust

Not gonna lie. I've been thinking about her for Eliza. But I'm sure whoever they pick will be great. Apparently, they already have one picked out.

Reactions: agent13
oh god, eliza and the big band (actually that's a pretty cool team name)

I don't think I can get much more mileage out of just saying Gilbert Gottfried again.

I have no excuses. I thought something offensive would be funny for ironies sake, and didn't think.

Edit - Bad taste.

Last edited:
Edit - Bad taste.
WELL WOOFLY NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY 'CUZ IT WAS ABOUT ME.

Reactions: ruins72
Status
Not open for further replies.