• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of liked to seen that though. :(

The stream is being recorded! You can check back later and watch the part with Eliza. :D

Edit: You can go to the channel rn and click on past broadcasts and select the first video. Its still being streamed but you can watch whatever was already recorded. Eliza action starts at around 3:44:00

Last edited:
The stream is being recorded! You can check back later and watch the part with Eliza. :D

Edit: You can go to the channel rn and click on past broadcasts and select the first video. Its still being streamed but you can watch whatever was already recorded. Eliza action starts at around 3:44:00
thank you based yellow

Much obliged for the heads-up, yellowflash26. I missed the first part where they ran through her basic moves. Managed to snag some really good screencaps from that stream.

Lots of good stuff added to the WIP archive, both better quality screencaps and some new things, so go check that out. Most screencaps from the Salty! reveal got replaced.
The radiant glory of Oujo-sama shall never fade!

Meanwhile,
P0ct3Nj.png

s.MP confirmed mini-launcher. (♪~caaaalled it!~)
FJZoKyg.png

Last edited:
It's no problem. I went back and watched because I missed most of it since twitch was acting up for me. And I figured that move was a launcher because of the angle it hit at. But maybe it should have more hits? It doesn't seem to put them that high off the ground.

And I figured that move was a launcher because of the angle it hit at. But maybe it should have more hits? It doesn't seem to put them that high off the ground.
It does give that impression, with the two heads "serpenting" their way into the air.
What surprised me the most about the move is how close to her the hit box is. Seems the player almost has to be at point blank range for it to hit. But maybe this is all preliminary as well.

Also surprised with how fast j.HP comes out. Coupled with the 3 part s.HP, there seems to be a good share of similarities with Val.
And quite curious to how s.HK will work, chiefly if those hieroglyphs also have hitboxes. (And I'm dying to figure the reference... <:3 )

Anywho, went and finished updating the archive with new screencaps, mostly of the Kick moves and the staff spin special.

Shouldn't Val be putting that directly over her esophagus instead? That could still work with just a little position adjustment!
The Esophagus doesn't lead into the Lungs, you're thinking of the Trachea.
I mean yeah they're right next to each other but it's still good to know the difference

The Esophagus doesn't lead into the Lungs, you're thinking of the Trachea.
I mean yeah they're right next to each other but it's still good to know the difference

True, I just wasn't specifying more because I meant the general area of the neck and it's opening. Anyhoo, that melting animation is gonna be so sweet once it's cleaned up and colored. :D

what was eliza's normal launcher again? i'm still not liking that cr. mp(well the function not the design)

But she should administer eyedrops if she wants to help Eliza's eye pains.
Considering the state of Val's face, I'm not entirely certain eye treatment is her speciallity.

what was eliza's normal launcher again? i'm still not liking that cr. mp(well the function not the design)
I imagine that cr.mp will function like Bella's s.mk cr.mk. A secondary launcher for use in the middle of combos.

Last edited:
Considering the state of Val's face, I'm not entirely certain eye treatment is her speciallity.

I imagine that cr.mp will function like Bella's s.mk. A secondary launcher for use in the middle of combos.

c. mk :o but yeah I see what you mean. But shouldn't it put them higher? It looks too low to do anything. Maybe they'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back