• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry are you under the impression that I still care about discussing this subject?

Move on dude, there are better things to talk about right now.

Someone sounds like they are in a royally bad mood right now. Either way I don't see Sekhmet as having a super like that and even if she does have some kind of projectile super similar to Samson and Leviathan it probably works in a very different way. How exactly it would I have no idea on suggestions but I'm sure they'll try to make it very different from Samson and Leviathan's.

I'm sorry are you under the impression that I still care about discussing this subject?

Move on dude, there are better things to talk about right now.
Well that was a rather rude dismissal. Just trying to have a casual conversation, no need to be venomous...

Guys, you know how Eliza's ground grab works right?
IMAGINE THE SOUND SAMPLE THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET, GOOD LORD.

She churns butter on you.

Reactions: jam1220
Just trying to have a casual conversation, no need to be venomous...
Get used to it.
Guys, you know how Eliza's ground grab works right?
IMAGINE THE SOUND SAMPLE THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET, GOOD LORD.
Is that the one where she nonchalantly grinds the opponent into the ground with her scythe?
Yeah that's going to sound fantastic, let's get the Dead Space Sound Designers to help out with that!

Is that the one where she nonchalantly grinds the opponent into the ground with her scythe?
Yeah that's going to sound fantastic, let's get the Dead Space Sound Designers to help out with that!

Isaac Clark body stomping is pretty good, But I think something like a rolling pin or moving a knife back and forth across some chicken (bone-in) would produce a pretty good base for the noise. XD

Reactions: Denizen
Isaac Clark body stomping is pretty good, But I think something like a rolling pin or moving a knife back and forth across some chicken (bone-in) would produce a pretty good base for the noise. XD
IT's still fucking horrifying.

Smashing and grinding a bunch of eggs works too.

IT's still fucking horrifying.

I mean, Valentine slits your throat for her air grab. And Painwheel...is Painwheel.

It'll be such a satisfying grab, that's for sure, well that and Albus servant summon when he hurls them into the wall.

I'm gonna like that one. It'll be fun to combo off of that.

wait she has a grab now?

The animation has been known about for a while actually. >> She trips someone with the base of her mic/staff and then smashes the "blade" of it into their body a few times grinding it back and forth.

Is it also the one where she distracts the enemy with a smooch?

Are you talking about that animation where she like, sends a kiss with her hand and exposes Sekhmet's face and her blood makes a little heart shape in front of her? That's separate from her moves, it's part of her assist taunt or something like that I think. If that's what you're referring to I mean.

Oh right, yeah forgot about that little part in the thumbnail reference thing.

It's these for clarification or anyone that hasn't seen it in a long time.

grouns rheoq.gif
and
VH0ADPa.png

Zen is PEEVED AS HECK AND AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA SLOW HIM DOWN.

Reactions: Denizen
But no she can't have muscles!!!!

Why do you have to crush my dreams and my jokes

Reactions: ruins72
One of her win poses should be she drinking a bloody mary with a straw.

One of her win poses should be she drinking a bloody mary with a straw.
That will probably be her ending.:PUN:

Have it lacquered and covered in gold leaf and a skull can make a very snazzy chalice.

I wonder if animators are keeping the things for Salty, next week will be a month since Eliza first gameplay and we didn't see anything really new.

Well, hopefully next Salty will be when Eliza is actually added to the beta. I'm remaining hopeful for that though I know it's possible as always that it could be longer.

I am hoping next week we get to see Eliza in the beta hopefully with blood hippos if that move still exists.

I'm thinking she'll be added to the beta any day now. I automatically check steam first when I get on my computer. >.> But I think they might reveal her VA at salty if nothing else.

So, Eliza would be playable (not in retail version) in EVO.....and beta?

Not EVO.
I can't remember if it was confirmed or not but it's very very VERY unlikely that Eliza will be playable at EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.