• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eliza_timeout.gif

Ah, that's neat! I was kinda hoping the chair would walk on its own, having feet and all, but seeing the bodyguards push it up there will be cool too.

So what if the chair missed its mark? Would she just go "SPLAT" across the floor?

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
So what if the chair missed its mark? Would she just go "SPLAT" across the floor?
Two ferals would be looking for a new job. But not before going to the hospital to have the stiletto heel inexplicably lodged up their rectum surgically removed.

Alternatively, the recliner misses it's mark and accidentally kills the opponent. In which case, two ferals get promoted.

Dang, look at that soft butt. Filia, outta the way, there's a new pair of buttocks in town.

Dang, look at that soft butt. Filia, outta the way, there's a new pair of buttocks in town.
When the only solid part of you is the skeletal parasite living inside of you, everything is pretty soft.

Dammit, Mariel! Update your friggin' Twitter during the hours I check it! Jeez... (ºAº)

Full resolution
By my end, you no longer need to worry about that. For a while I thought the embed tweets were static images. For a Overseer of History, I'm one dense sob some times. -_-"

Anyway...hhmmm....yeah, I'm gonna need new robes.

163uxl.jpg

Oujo-sama looks so kawaii with that nemes. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It's hard to decide whether I should post the full image or just post the tweet since it contains the tweet and the image (but not in full Eliza glory). I'll probably just leave it with the tweet and you can post the full thing

That time out animation looks awesome! It is full of personality and life.

3ZyCGMv.png

This is too perfect. I'm so glad someone thought of this now please Lab zero, make this real.
(Also the Yugioh palette is pretty cool too...

Just doing a compilation post to make things a little more convenient for little ol' me and, in turn, all you loyal followers of Eliza.
Must keep things tidy for Oujo-sama.

Concept, promotional and miscellaneous artwork
Eliza & Sekhmet in-game model WIPs
Fan made alternate palettes

@Zombies8MyLeg
Pardon the hassle but I'd humbly ask you to add these links to the topic's first post, if you don't mind. In case anyone wants to ingratiate themselves with the glory of our Oujo-sama, nothing quite as simple as referring to the first post of the general Eliza topic.

Reactions: EA575
That time out animation reminds me of what I do after I get home from work and discover that there is no food in the fridge.

Can't wait to start seeing some of her attacks.

r8a347yz.jpg

I can’t be the only one thinking about this immediately. Rarity needs to be a color for Eliza, make it happen Lab Zero!

Also, I like how her bodyguards are so well integrated. I heard we see them again in her intro and one super, can’t wait to see that.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Can't wait to start seeing some of her attacks.
According to Ravidrath, Eliza will have the spotlight all to herself once Mr Birdland is ready for official action. Which, if all things go well, means March.
I imagine that, like Big Band, we will be treated to a cornucopia of attack concept art that may or may not make it to the game. Hopefully.
In the meantime, we may have the fortune to see a lot of everything that doesn't involve attacking - walk cycles, crouch, dash, jump, time out, blocking, etc. Split those between Eliza and Sekhmet and time will go by smoothly.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Very nice.

I am just imagining the types of creativity that will go into ultilizing her blood mechanic. Maybe something like:

Ground chain>move that is unsafe on hit(here, you hope to get hit)+calling a DP assist>combo that uses the spilled blood that you got from getting hit earlier

or just spamming an Eliza assist that travels the screen and is easily punished so that blood can be spilled for combos in the future.

Day Negative 74 Eliza tech let's goooooooo

Ground chain>move that is unsafe on hit(here, you hope to get hit)+calling a DP assist>combo that uses the spilled blood that you got from getting hit earlier
This wouldn't work if they punish your unsafe thing with a grab. The DP assist won't hit during a grab animation.

Well that's just a cute faced time out now isn't it.

This wouldn't work if they punish your unsafe thing with a grab. The DP assist won't hit during a grab animation.

True. Hm...

If we start pondering over this now, imagine how awesome the actual tech will be on Day 1.

Oh something to add on this, they could hyper out of it too, so this would get maximum effectiveness on someone who has zero meter (in this case, you make that the ground chain>unsafe move doesn't build a lot of meter for them) and can't combo from their ground throws well in case they do throw you (Solo Fortune, for instance).

Just doing a compilation post to make things a little more convenient for little ol' me and, in turn, all you loyal followers of Eliza.
Must keep things tidy for Oujo-sama.

Concept, promotional and miscellaneous artwork
Eliza & Sekhmet in-game model WIPs
Fan made alternate palettes

@Zombies8MyLeg
Pardon the hassle but I'd humbly ask you to add these links to the topic's first post, if you don't mind. In case anyone wants to ingratiate themselves with the glory of our Oujo-sama, nothing quite as simple as referring to the first post of the general Eliza topic.
It wasn't a hassle at all and I'm glad you have done this because it makes things a lot easier. Anything to help out our glorious Oujo-sama may her beauty be everlasting.

Reactions: Balder
Persona had a stream earlier where he went through Eliza's crouch blocking and her standing push block.
Her pushblock is interesting because they already had a version of that partially roughed, but he redid it tonight and it looks waaaaaaaaay better.
Here's the before and after. (I included her initial blocking stance because why not.)

Version 1:
Eliza Pushblock v1.png

Version 2:
Eliza Pushblock v2.png

The new one has so much more power to it. You can see the little thumbnail in the bottom right from the team's paintchat session where they doodle these attack concepts.

The reason I asked that was because she's supposed to be a Jazz/Lounge singer.

There's something sad about the second animation, like she's not real at all. Just a shadow of her former self.

I am just imagining the types of creativity that will go into ultilizing her blood mechanic.
Oujo-sama 2 OP. Don't you dare nerf.

In the meantime, we may have the fortune to see a lot of everything that doesn't involve attacking - walk cycles, crouch, dash, jump, time out, blocking, etc.
V
Persona had a stream earlier where he went through Eliza's crouch blocking and her standing push block.
HA!

Anyway, this potential animation reminds me of a character that could push block before push blocking was a thing. How many out there still remember everyone's favorite mass murdering Mexican robot that for some reason looks like a Dogū?
Huitzil-phobos.gif

Last edited:
Huitzil (or Phobos...)... good memory!

She can have a Push Block special like the astec genocide robot!!!

And I will say more: the first animation can be the normal push block; the second one can be the special push block!!!!

Last edited:
That would be a good way to use both animations, should they feel inclined to do so.

I hope then are reading us now!!!

I give up. Mariel clearly wants to torment me with this perpetually out-of-sync with her Twitter business. T_T

So... pre battle, win pose or something else entirely?
In any case, Oujo-sama looks ready for a bloodbath.:PUN:

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Eee I love me some Egyptian themed characters. But I feel bad for her pointy wrist, I don't think wrists stick out that much...
Also, I'd love to see a move involving canopic jars or more of that sort :9

I give up. Mariel clearly wants to torment me with this perpetually out-of-sync with her Twitter business. T_T

So... pre battle, win pose or something else entirely?
In any case, Oujo-sama looks ready for a bloodbath.:PUN:
Not sure. It's another outfit so it could be Mariel just doing a quick draw

Eee I love me some Egyptian themed characters. But I feel bad for her pointy wrist, I don't think wrists stick out that much...
Well she doesn't have a normal skeleton so it kind of makes sense.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Status
Not open for further replies.