• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm curious because i want to know who'll be running them to see what tech i can get off them lol

So, Eliza would be playable (not in retail version) in EVO.....and beta?

They're probably gonna do a side thing for her.

Reactions: Wenzel
"Glad you're enjoying SG! All we can say is "soon" but we mean it! She needs a couple more critical moves, &then she'll be added!"

She needs critical moves? but we are in a critical situation!

"Glad you're enjoying SG! All we can say is "soon" but we mean it! She needs a couple more critical moves, &then she'll be added!"

She needs critical moves? but we are in a critical situation!

It needs to be soonerer.

Reactions: Kiwiantay
Let's be patient, ne?
If they rush and add her in, she could be severely broken. we wouldn't want that, right?
We want a fully playable Queen.

Not a half-assed game crashing queen.
=3=

Let's be patient, ne?
If they rush and add her in, she could be severely broken. we wouldn't want that, right?
We want a fully playable Queen.

Not a half-assed game crashing queen.
=3=

I want a world conquering queen.

Reactions: Covenant
Okay, fine, abuse my Going Easy On You Policy.

Warnings from here on out if the thread goes off topic. Talk about Eliza. Don't be idiots.

No, there will not be a garbage thread for Eliza chatting after she hits beta. This thread will be locked and full Gameplay standard discussion levels will be enforced. If you want to talk about her backstory or other aspects of her design not specifically related to gameplay you'll need to take it to Lore or Art.

That is gonna be the best thing about Eliza hitting beta.

Throwing something I heard on 4chan, they're started speculating on her type of team position.
There's a lot of votes for her being an anchor, which I hope for, since isn't Double the only anchor so far?

I also hope though, she'll be viable as a solo too I hope.

Reactions: yellowflash26
Haha.

Viable solos.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
And honestly, Filia, Cerebella, and Ms. Fortune all make for plenty viable anchors. Double's just the most common.

Throwing something I heard on 4chan, they're started speculating on her type of team position.
There's a lot of votes for her being an anchor, which I hope for, since isn't Double the only anchor so far?

When she comes out, I'm gonna try her as both solo and as part of my Squigly/Bella team. Just to see which I like more.

What makes Double a viable anchor? She's one of the few characters that can use meter REALLY well and her movement options, normals, and specials don't leave her with a huge amount of weaknesses while on point. We know from whats been shown so far that Eliza seems to have a Valentine style airdash with an analogous (looking) jHP for crossup shenanigans but what we don't know is how she'll be able to use meter, whether or not she'll have a viable anti-pressure/anti-air move, and how her special moves will allow her to deal with various playstyles in the game. If the movement options alone were able to tell how well a character would be able to fair in any team spot then Valentine would be considered a good anchor on the same initial points (the air mobility). Obviously this isn't the case.

It's too early to tell but from whats been revealed so far her mobility options and current lack of DP move alone seem to make her an obvious choice for a point position. Apply that same type of airdash pressure, add an invincible assist. Voila.
Valentine 2.0

So are we gonna have a scene where a bunch of theorists are proclaiming Eliza's vacation pyramid home was made by aliens or...?

eliza is suppose to have a dp but a non conventional one, i don't remember who said it but someone did
Hopefully this doesn't mean a "useless as assist" one.

I really want a character I can slap on my team and say its done that isn't Fillia, Double or Parasoul.

Reactions: Afince
Bella?
Bella is pretty much the character I slap onto a team to make it work.

I want a DP though. Not Cerecopter or Lock'n'Load.

Hopefully this doesn't mean a "useless as assist" one.

I really want a character I can slap on my team and say its done that isn't Fillia, Double or Parasoul.

would you consider BANG! (or m.bang) to be a useless assist?

would you consider BANG! (or m.bang) to be a useless assist?
A pretty poor one, certainly.

A pretty poor one, certainly.

If worse comes to worse use her hard servant summon(the one with Anubis), hilarious shenanigans will ensue

Bella is pretty much the character I slap onto a team to make it work.

I want a DP though. Not Cerecopter or Lock'n'Load.

Devil Horns works as a DP.

Devil Horns works as a DP.
hahahahahaha

I ALMOST mentioned something about it but I thought, surely, no one would actually bring it up...

Devil Horns is the worst idea as an assist, man D=

Reactions: Armageddon11
Stuff dropped it I think
Izzmo still runs it
And yeah, it's not very good

BBand has a DP assist and H.Knuckles
Fukua M.Shadow is really good if you're just looking for an AA
etc

hahahahahaha

I ALMOST mentioned something about it but I thought, surely, no one would actually bring it up...

Devil Horns is the worst idea as an assist, man D=

Devil Horns is pretty bad idea when playing as Bella. As a DP anyway. If you want any use out of it, you gotta use it to anti air. I'm sure however that they'll find a way to make Eliza's DP work for something. I was hoping she'd have one tbh.

I'm sure eliza has one, i'm actually wondering if medium servant summon(horus) has invincibility (it seems like a dp and reminds me of whip's 623+p the one where she just goes straight into the air and just lands where ever)

also to answer your question about a decent dp with bella, can't go wrong with excellabella

Guys guys guys. Horns is the best assist there is if it hits and if anyone dares call it bad I will gladly show you just how good it is.

I still run horns every now and then because I love that it's slower (and invuln throughout the whole thing) which means someone will think they are safe and continue their pressure then WHAM you're in the air and I get like a second to think shit through then do a combo and hits behind you so it's a pretty rockin defense.

EDIT: not only that if you send her off midscreen you either get a hit because that person is a dummy OR she becomes a good meat sheild/bait for a free nom from time to time. ('cause people punish assists I guess.)

Guys guys guys. Horns is the best assist there is if it hits and if anyone dares call it bad I will gladly show you just how good it is.

I would take you up on that, but I live in Australia.

I'm wondering what Eliza's hitboxes will end up like. She has some pretty massive looking moves, I wonder how much her hurtboxes will be mixed up in the hitboxes.

I would take you up on that, but I live in Australia.

I'm wondering what Eliza's hitboxes will end up like. She has some pretty massive looking moves, I wonder how much her hurtboxes will be mixed up in the hitboxes.

I was wondering that too. Because her j hk looks amazing for air to air. I'm wondering if it'll be like Squigly's j hp where the move extends the hurtbox. Because it would make sense, but it would also make sense for the move to have a disjointed hitbox.

The only place ive seen horns be good is in the corner... Where every assist is 10 times better. Having said that, i think horns could be good for peacock. Shes one of the few characters where people are going to be trying to overshoot her position... Which is where horns should shine, and it will knock people back towards peacock for a (hopefully) easy conversion. The problem with horns assist besides the atrocious hitbox is that it knocks backwards. Making it good for conversions from going backwards but bad if you wanted to move forward. This is the problem with most assists that knock backwards.

The best solution is an assist that knocks straight up... Not forward, not backward, just up. I dont know of any invincibles that do that though...which brings us to Eliza:

I Really really hope her dp knocks straight up... Then it will be AWESOME!

Don't Know if was already said here but in our brazillian tourney (SkullHUEgirls) MikeZ joined and played with us and said that Eliza is planned to be released on beta very close after EVO,but he can't make promises.

HYPE

That's like a month and a half away...

Hype?

That's like a month and a half away...

Hype?

As in fully complete. Like ready to be released. Not beta. LZ already said beta will be very soon. Also they have said that she should be done by EVO already. So yes, hype.

Reactions: blufang
but im going on a cruise next week so im going to miss out on the Eliza tactics :(

As in fully complete. Like ready to be released. Not beta. LZ already said beta will be very soon. Also they have said that she should be done by EVO already. So yes, hype.
Something is.... Incorrect here. When i read that post up top it says "beta" not fully finished, like what you describe.

As far as we know she hasn't been tested or tweaked at all... So its hard to see her being "complete" in a month when L0 has already said that she still needs some moves.

... Moves that have yet to be balanced.
Like i said... Something seems not right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.