• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is.... Incorrect here. When i read that post up top it says "beta" not fully finished, like what you describe.

As far as we know she hasn't been tested or tweaked at all... So its hard to see her being "complete" in a month when L0 has already said that she still needs some moves.

... Moves that have yet to be balanced.
Like i said... Something seems not right here.

Oh. I didn't see that. BUT, I'm thinking Cash made a typo, considering LZ said she'll be in beta soon. AND LZ said that she should be done and complete by EVO soo...

yah I kinda expect for the VA to be at Salty like some one said a while back

Well i doubt that she will be on beta very soon, as i said, Mike told us that she will be on beta right after EVO if i remember correctly (my memory sucks)

Well i doubt that she will be on beta very soon, as i said, Mike told us that she will be on beta right after EVO if i remember correctly (my memory sucks)

The SG twitter said she would be in soon. I don't think soon is a month and a half.

Ok.

But it still makes zero sense for her to be "complete" when there has been no balance tweaking via beta. And they just tweeted that Eliza still needs moves. NOT that shes complete but needs tweaking. Which is what a character a month away from being complete would look like.

In my mind at least, and keepIng in line with how squigly and BB were balanced via fan feedback via the beta over months of time.

-edit

Soon is 2 weeks. And 2 weeks is 9 months in sg time.

if they want to release her right after Evo that means 2 weeks before Evo she must be submitted, I think he might of meant she will be submitted after Evo

if they want to release her right after Evo that means 2 weeks before Evo she must be submitted, I think he might of meant she will be submitted after Evo

This. I meant she'll be done but not released into the real game until after that.

Anyway. The only reason I say this is that the SG twitter said at some point that they are aiming to have Eliza almost if not fully done by EVO.

Anyway. The only reason I say this is that the SG twitter said at some point that they are aiming to have Eliza almost if not fully done by EVO.

It was a quote from Ravidrath which read that they planned and are hoping that, if things keep to their current schedule Eliza should be submitted for testing (for release on consoles and live game) around July 11th AKA EVO. But she won't be ready in live game until after EVO and so she won't be playable in the EVO tourney. So Eliza should be ready to go into the beta sometime soon, as in the end of this week during Salty or possibly next week, depending on how much has been finished since the last time she was shown. After that there's just a bit of balancing and testing within the beta build of the game until they have all the color animations and clean up done which they are hoping will be around July 11th so that they can have her submitted for live game, console patch testing which will take several more weeks because of Microsoft and Sony's approval process.

It was a quote from Ravidrath which read that they planned and are hoping that, if things keep to their current schedule Eliza should be submitted for testing (for release on consoles and final game) around July 11th AKA EVO. But she won't be ready in live game until after EVO and so she won't be playable in the EVO tourney. So Eliza should be ready to go into the beta sometime soon, as in the end of this week during Salty or possibly next week, depending on how much has been finished since the last time she was shown. After that there's just a bit of balancing and testing within the beta build of the game until they have all the color animations and clean up done which they are hoping will be around July 11th so that they can have her submitted for live game, console patch testing which will take several more weeks because of Microsoft and Sony's approval process.

Ohh okay. It was this then. I remember seeing that. I thought it was from the twitter because of seeing them talk about her being in soon. I guess I meshed them together, but yeah. That's what I meant.

Ohh okay. It was this then. I remember seeing that. I thought it was from the twitter because of seeing them talk about her being in soon. I guess I meshed them together, but yeah. That's what I meant.

For both you Mystic, and everyone else wondering about this mystical (no pun intended) quote I found it for you both. It was on Page 64 posted by DiscoShark.

IcKqjaC.png

Welp.

Edit :
lcnJRqb.png

For both you Mystic, and everyone else wondering about this mystical (no pun intended) quote I found it for you both. It was on Page 64 posted by DiscoShark.
Oh well then. Eliza should be within the month then, GIT HYPE.
I kinda sorta hope they have lines for her ready.

They likely recorded them long before now, or I would imagine they did at least.
Or a good majority of lines.
Since a month to submission is pretty tight, so they have to get a lot of the animations and such down.

Man I literally cannot wait to play her.

Plus the week of free wins because no one knows how to play her, huehuehuehue.

don't you mean play against her? Also she will likely be missing her block busters when she's first added to the beta though she'll still be mostly complete in terms of her normals and some specials.

don't you mean play against her? Also she will likely be missing her block busters when she's first added to the beta though she'll still be mostly complete in terms of her normals and some specials.
yeah, cough.

I hope Eliza will have a special quotes when fighting ms foutune and other parasite hosts

It would make sense. Since cats are revered in Egypt. Also the parasites all know each other apparently. At least Lev and Samson know each other, so why wouldn't they know Sekhmet?

I hope Eliza will have a special quotes when fighting ms foutune and other parasite hosts
but Ms Fortune dosnt have a parasite, aside from the true parasite hosts (get out of here peackock and Painwheel) i think she would have some dialogue

Eliza is coming out soon, the best time to get your steam account hijacked, like I did!

God damn you, steam support, I dare you to take 10 days to read my support ticket!!!

UUUOOOAAAARRRRRGHHH

to be on topic: I saw that move where she twirls her staff (mic) around her and partially transforms into sekhmet, could that be her dp?

to be on topic: I saw that move where she twirls her staff (mic) around her and partially transforms into sekhmet, could that be her dp?

Well its apparently not DP motion, but it could have invul like one. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back