• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amen.gif

That's a pretty awesome palette, gotta admit it looks like it really could fit in the game. :D

so i dont know if this has been answered already, but how exactly is sehkmet transformation going to work?

i think i read a while back that it would be like a stance switch to bring out sehkmet, but then im thinking that theres no way that this is going to mean that we get 2 fully animated characters for 1 since that would be a tonne of work.

or is it just going to be say certain special moves that sehkmet comes out and then just goes backk to eliza once its done?

i havent really seen it elaborated on at all.

so i dont know if this has been answered already, but how exactly is sehkmet transformation going to work?

i think i read a while back that it would be like a stance switch to bring out sehkmet, but then im thinking that theres no way that this is going to mean that we get 2 fully animated characters for 1 since that would be a tonne of work.

or is it just going to be say certain special moves that sehkmet comes out and then just goes backk to eliza once its done?

That's primarily because it hasn't been elaborated on at all by anyone from Lab Zero, you'll likely get the answers you and pretty much everyone else is curious about tonight on the Salty stream when they show off how much more they've gotten done with Eliza since the last time she was shown off, which has been quite a long time actually, over a month since they last showed anything that was actually new and they've just recently finished all her rough animations and are preparing those to be sent out to contractors for clean-up and coloring. So suffice it to say nobody else except the team at Lab Zero know anything about how she's actually going to work, as far as how Sekhmet is played, we only know that it probably is a mode change like A.B.A's blood packs or something roughly along those lines. Beyond that your guess is as good as anyone else.

What I recommend is to tune in to the Salty live stream tonight 8:00 PM PDT/3:00 AM UTC and see what MikeZ says and shows off about Eliza and what new stuff he reveals which might include her gimmicks and playstyle on top of the new attacks and everything that have been added since the last time she was shown off.

Reactions: yellowflash26
this means Eliza will be out in Beta next week and I am on my cruise :(
im gonna miss a whole week of Eliza

Next week, next week? again?!

It has been kept under wraps. :PUN:

I'm guessing it'll be a surprise.

Hmm if everything is animated I wonder if we will see the blood mechanic or is totally ditched.

When I didn't hear new of Eliza for a bit, I was starting to get worried....then I checked the forum yesterday and somehow missed close to 15 pages of updates in this thread. Maaaaaaan, I've missed a lot. Loving the news on Sekh mode! Whoo!

Hmm if everything is animated I wonder if we will see the blood mechanic or is totally ditched.

Just because everything is animated it doesn't mean everything is going to be implemented. Like Big Band had all his frames done (admittedly some were just rough drafts) but his parry mechanic and some of his moves couldn't be used until later.

And like I said earlier, have faith in Lab Zero. They spare no expense (despite having limited funding), they aim to please with these DLC characters. They'll only cut the blood mechanic if it doesn't work, and I think they can make it work.

Reactions: yellowflash26
Just because everything is animated it doesn't mean everything is going to be implemented. Like Big Band had all his frames done (admittedly some were just rough drafts) but his parry mechanic and some of his moves couldn't be used until later.

And like I said earlier, have faith in Lab Zero. They spare no expense (despite having limited funding), they aim to please with these DLC characters. They'll only cut the blood mechanic if it doesn't work, and I think they can make it work.

I absolutely agree. Just because we haven't seen it yet, doesn't mean it won't happen. I believe they'll be able to figure out how to implement it.

Yeah I think in the end they will implement that, the DLC webpage says that the gameplay aspects can change in the final game, but Eliza is the one character that the majority of people wanted to be in the game so I think they want to make her awesome with a lot of things.

Reactions: Wenzel
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i think i have diarreah

Checks alert. Expects something important. Sees omg's. Reads diarrhea. Every fiber of being wishes immense emotional distress upon you.

You won't see much else for about another 3 and a half hours more than likely. So I'd remain patient for the time being. X3

Reactions: Kiwiantay
You won't see much else for about another 3 and a half hours more than likely. So I'd remain patient for the time being. X3

Is that the time when the streaming starts? I always watch it the next day.

Is that the time when the streaming starts? I always watch it the next day.

Yeah, Salty stream should be starting around that time, give or take a little.

i dunno i think you might be jumping the gun a bit assuming shes gonna be in the beta next week. they need to put hitboxes and stuff on things too.

i wouldnt worry about actually learning anything about her gameplay either. both BB and squigs went under multiple changes before the final versions.

i dunno i think you might be jumping the gun a bit assuming shes gonna be in the beta next week. they need to put hitboxes and stuff on things too.

i wouldnt worry about actually learning anything about her gameplay either. both BB and squigs went under multiple changes before the final versions.

A vast majority of her normals had hit boxes applied to them last time they showed her off and MikeZ stated that the minimum needed for her to be added into the beta would be all her normals and her grabs/throws. So the chances of her being added sometime tonight or in the next few days isn't that far-fetched, not to mention last Salty before this one we didn't get that many actual updates other than a couple of attacks since MikeZ was out of town at the time.

Not saying it's assured or anything that she's gonna be added to the beta tonight or in the next couple days, just that the chances are very very high she will be now. If nothing else hopefully they have enough roughs of everything else in the game for her, to be able to talk more about how her mechanics are planned to work.

EDIT: Oh yeah and maybe Eliza's VA will be at Salty tonight or at least we'll be told who she is. :D

c': im just so happy... sekhmet is playlable and blood mechanics are probably going to be in the game, what could be better? annie?

Reactions: DDB
According to the SG twitter she won't be out this weekend. :'(

According to the SG twitter she won't be out this weekend. :'(

Sad news but not unexpected honestly. There was a strong chance she would be ready but they are probably wanting to get a bit more work done on her before releasing her to beta.

Checks alert. Expects something important. Sees omg's. Reads diarrhea. Every fiber of being wishes immense emotional distress upon you.
:c sorry thought it was relevant

Just don't forget the Crona soul eater palette! That kill la kill one was tight though

i may actually try and watch this one while i play me some mario golf

Reactions: ElizaLover4Life
yah im just going to finish my online class that I should have finished 2 months ago (I graduated earlier this week it really should be done by now)
but im happy that Eliza will be in Beta soon, the only of the two characters I voted for too get in

Some big news on Salty tonight.

Also, I'm currently uploading PSN avatars to SCEA!
GET HYPED

I would pay money for Xbox version :/ hopefully we can get those one day

MOD: @ElizaLover4Life im going to ask that you refrain from spammin useless stuff, from here on out posts will be deleted and warning points will be issued

Reactions: Cellsai
Status
Not open for further replies.