• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are all the pallettes that have been seen so far? excluding ones mentioned here already such as Ms Fortune and Jedah palette.

there's the blue one i posted, there's a Hilda from Under Night in-Birth palette (blonde and black/white dress) and one with a red dress

none of those are final at this point, though

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Some of Eliza's palettes that were gotten from the LabZero Stream.
I don't really know the references but if you guys do, tell me and I'll edit this post.

Eliza's Color map
Y8HKlPu.png

-------------------------------------------------
Original
nfp3Hpw.png

???
x1mRBp5.png

Vampirella
lE9aUxx.png

Hilda (Under Night in-Birth)
xYnEsZ8.png

Midnight Bliss Jedah
66fRDQs.png

Unfinished prototype bloodtatoes
4wGtctY.png

Last edited:
there's the blue one i posted, there's a Hilda from Under Night in-Birth palette (blonde and black/white dress) and one with a red dress

none of those are final at this point, though
I hope it doesn't end up like squigly where one of my favourite ones get removed eg the earthworm jim palette. Note my favourite one is the Jedah palette.

The bottom one might be a reference to the prototype tomatoes.
Or maybe it's blood.
Or it's just unfinished.

Fine work! <(_ _)>

I'd only add the Jedah palette is more specifically based off Midnight Bliss Jedah.
Darkstalkers_Jedah_transforms-1-.png

The red dress and white ankh one, I'm inclined to think it's a reference to Vampirella. I was thinking Tekken's Eliza could be a possibility but her dress doesn't feature white.

Oichi, Mariah, Tsuzurao, Mathilda and Ragyo palettes sure are taking their sweet time... :3

The original palette is so good, that I may stick with that. The Vampirella one is pretty cool too, I definitely want to pick one that retains her dark skin.

I've only been playing since it was released on steam. Is it just me or do the DLC new characters seem better than the original cast? Squiggly got me to buy the game, Big Band has parries, and Eliza looks like the most transformation heavy character of all.

Reactions: SmashBlade
I wonder how Sekhmet will be colored. She can't be white in multiple palettes because that makes mirror matches extremely difficult to keep track of. And will they change Eliza's character art to Sekhmet when you're in that mode? What if a black Eliza with a red Sekhmet is fighting a red Eliza with a black Sekhmet? I can see it getting really confusing if they both go into Sekhmet mode if Eliza's picture is still on-screen. An unfamiliar viewer would naturally assume the black Sekhmet goes with the black Eliza.

Reactions: Muro
The thrown animation is funny, shows consistency (she loses her skin backdashing, the force from being tossed would do the same or worse) and some fun and humor (bondage and staff in butt).

I've only been playing since it was released on steam. Is it just me or do the DLC new characters seem better than the original cast?
It's just you.

That'd be like if we had mugs filled with skin.

i don't like the hilda palette on the basis that hilda is supposed to be like Gill with her twotone dress always being on the correct side
Jedalina is pretty clever though ngl

I just remembered what the blue palette reminded me of:
4579-1.jpg

Quite a stretch? Possibly.

Also, assuming the blood pool mechanic is still a thing (the fingersnap in the latest stream suggesting that), how will the blood be differentiated between palettes? Many will probably want a similar red tone, which might become confusing. Is having blood for P1 and sand for P2 a solution, or even possible?

13919132903_1d0b968055_z.jpg
Here's something for you guys that came with the Big Band news.
Eliza has a nice house

That may just become my new favorite stage.
Also liking the chariot.

"one of the new stages"
eliza may have more than 1 stage yay

Here's something for you guys that came with the Big Band news.
Remember what Ravidrath said that once Big Band was officially released, the spotlight would shift to Eliza? Well, it has.

Z0y1EUh.jpg

Anyway, need a moment. Too overwhelmed by Oujo-sama's radiant glory... *deep breath* OK... I'll tell you, folks - seeing all these things while Under the Bridge is blasting is certainly not for the faint of heart.

Notice the sculpture of Nut, goddess of the sky in the stage. Gotta brush on my Egyptian mythology to see if I can spot any other references... (.__.)

And the fabled summon_servant starter from the album @WaterMystic277 was so kind to bring to our attention. I'm going to take a wild guess and say all versions have this start-up.
u08qd63.gif

That chariot animation is amazing. Maybe servant_summon_hard?
Nice to see Horace hitting the treadmill. Ganbare, Orasuu-san!

Last edited:
That goddess of the sky sculpture sure is nuts.

Reactions: Denizen
Good lord, I think some of Eliza's moves and animations are even more disturbing in terms of sheer body horror than Painwheel's or Double's, and that's saying a lot, given what those characters are like.

Why in the name of Ammit's digestive system do I need a Yahoo account to see a Flickr album?! >:[

Anyone who can assist us in these dire times? Would like to see the stage art, teaser screenshot and even the Big Band story art in its proper resolution...

View attachment 2421 I find this amusing for some reason
Horace burning those calories.

That goddess of the sky sculpture sure is nuts.
:PUN:

Click the Fortune head for the full effect. I know I'm spending too much time online when reading painfully obvious puns makes bad dubstep play in my head. It's basically my new badumtssh... =A=

Oichi, Mariah, Tsuzurao, Mathilda and Ragyo palettes sure are taking their sweet time... :3
What? No Anakaris?

I don't really know the references but if you guys do, tell me and I'll edit this post.

Eliza's Color map
Y8HKlPu.png

-------------------------------------------------
Original
nfp3Hpw.png

???
x1mRBp5.png

Vampirella
lE9aUxx.png

Hilda (Under Night in-Birth)
xYnEsZ8.png

Midnight Bliss Jedah
66fRDQs.png

Unfinished prototype bloodtatoes
4wGtctY.png
We must have a Ragyo Kiryuin (from Kill la Kill) palette.
407px-93.png

MikeZ, please make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.