• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just put annie in the bath house as an "npc" and i say npc extremely loosely

I FINALLY FIGURED WHAT ELIZAS TIME OUT ANIMATION BUGGED ME SO MUCH.
43da72cc629097400595501efa27677f.png

HER FOOT GETS SO MUCH SMALLER.
pls fix lab 0.

Reactions: Denizen
She has stars in it... WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO PULL?

Valentine would like a word with you
While their figures are similar, Valerie's posture is dreadful. There's more to allure than one's curves.:PUN:

There's an Eliza animation stream happening.
I commend the falcon sharpness of your eye. As it is not broadcasted in Lab Zero's Twitch channel, it would go otherwise entirely unnoticed.
Here's a screencap to give folks who might miss it a idea of the general concept. The statues in the stage's concept art and the ancient Egyptian art photograph I posted have well laid this one out - Eliza as the sky goddess Nut and Sekhmet as the earth god Geb.
B17XuBU.png

A initial frame mimics a dead pharaoh. Notice the crook.
4mHClag.png

According to the streamer, Eliza's VA has already been picked. Has no idea who she is though...or is contractually obligated to not say a word on the matter.

please for the love of god let it be marie elizabeth mcglynn

i can't believe they got steven jay blum to voice eliza
what a world we live

I just can't believe it took so long to pick Gilbert Gottfried.
i can't believe they got steven jay blum to voice eliza
what a world we live

Ya'll are bad people

So how long until we can update the forum with Eliza's Ankh icon? I'm assuming we're waiting for her to drop in the beta.

So how long until we can update the forum with Eliza's Ankh icon? I'm assuming we're waiting for her to drop in the beta.
Pretty much.

In the meantime, if you're looking to make new avatar art or something, have some stuff:

Character icon.png

Character Select image.png

character logo glow.png
character logo.png

Could just be temporary art from the builds they're using to test her color palettes and whatever else before she goes beta and may not be indicative of her final art ingame, but whatever. Now that she's been shown on those Brady streams with these assets she's open season for posting as far as I'm concerned!

Last edited:
OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE.

Booboo, you really need stop now cause this is how we felt with little orphan annie

WHO'DA TH-ANKH IT?

Also, let it be remembered that I am officially the first person on the forum to have an Eliza icon. Y'all aint got my devotion.

But DDB has more of them.

Reactions: DDB
Also, let it be remembered that I am officially the first person on the forum to have an Eliza icon. Y'all aint got my devotion.
You had the upper hand by not telling anyone about it :(

*Klingon facepalm*
dat discontented passive-aggressive doe
Oh well. Doesn't concern any of us.

Time for a royal duet. The Monarchy yet thrives! ...and there's still room for the Ambassador of Jazz. Let's see how the week goes.

Side note, I've always found sock puppets to be a very low brow, infantile form of humor. Just a idle musing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just fucking bury me in a ditch, I hope Eliza's story isn't sad.
She's the first villain with her own agenda so I think there's a fair chance her story is about going on a curbstomp rampage. I just hope it ends at the Trinity's doorstep, not the Medici's.
Getting kinda repetitive to see a bunch of stories all leading to them and it's not like they have that much of a army...unless things are settled by having a breakdance fight with Ottomo, in which case, abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

She's the first villain with her own agenda so I think there's a fair chance her story is about going on a curbstomp rampage. I just hope it ends at the Trinity's doorstep, not the Medici's.
Getting kinda repetitive to see a bunch of stories all leading to them and it's not like they have that much of a army...unless things are settled by having a breakdance fight with Ottomo, in which case, abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
Yeah, but they could still give her a sob story, considering Val's past is pretty fucking sad too.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
Minette in my avatar sure looks happy about something..
Guess that makes me psychic or something. Big Band has dropped on Steam, now the wait begins anew.

Also, playing with a keyboard is hard.

Man, if Eliza's so above it all...

I hope she ends her story gettin' killed by Annie. It's only fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.