• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Does anyone know if Epona gets an alternate costume too?

Considering

The different Great Fairy's you get for Link have different models (Fountain being the regular, Sky being modeled after a Loftwing), I wouldn't be surprised if Epona got more and more pimped out as you get the different versions of her.

8BIT HORSE WHEN THOUGH

if we're getting 8-bit weapons we better get terrifying OoT Great Fairy

What about actually topless TP Great Fairy?
In a non-sexual way of course, she's just
actually topless.

i prefer the great dairies over the hair censor, tbh

Edit: ALTHOUGH I WOULD ALSO LOVE THE CREEPY WIND WAKER GREAT FAIRIES TOO
THEY WERE SO PRETTY IN A CREEPY WAY

FatFaerie.png

Why not try a real woman, fellas

ain't nothing wrong with a little cushion for the pushin'
but iirc the fat fairy was cursed with that appearance isn't pleased with it

but yeah when's Wind Waker Great Fairy
i love those creepy honeys

Wait, are we talking about the multi-armed ones who give Link their wallets?
Or like, the creepy little girl who has the hots for an 11 year old?

Considering

The different Great Fairy's you get for Link have different models (Fountain being the regular, Sky being modeled after a Loftwing), I wouldn't be surprised if Epona got more and more pimped out as you get the different versions of her.

8BIT HORSE WHEN THOUGH
Oh sweet I didn't know that! Thanks.

Wait, are we talking about the multi-armed ones who give Link their wallets?
Or like, the creepy little girl who has the hots for an 11 year old?
The great fairies are the upgrade ones
the Fairy Queen is the little girl

Where's my Mohawk epona at?

Using Dark Link needs to change Epona into Ganondorf's braided 'n armored dark horse.

I thought someone said earlier that the Volga/Wizzro DLC was out. I don't see it in the shop, and the characters aren't unlocked..

I thought someone said earlier that the Volga/Wizzro DLC was out. I don't see it in the shop, and the characters aren't unlocked..

Out in Japan. It comes out for us with the DLC later on (I think it's the 16th)

More costumes can be unlocked in the DLC - most are just palette swaps, but still references.

tumblr_ncrjn9vl3q1sjh5bfo1_400.png

Lulu costume
tumblr_ncr3pleXRL1s12rrxo1_1280.jpg

Gothic lolita
tumblr_ncs1g3yhFM1tanurwo1_1280.jpg

Hilda
zlCfzSf7x3oE300DJU

Original
zlCfzSf8QvcnK6uQW7

Ice Wizrobe?
zlCfzSf8BVYgU7mXc4

Ravio
zlCfzSf6fzkj5P4mSv

Original
zlCfzSf6PhUAQYkUqn

Original + Raft from LoZ
zlCfzSf8YowmGZz1g0

zlCfzSf74HIB77VMYx

Last edited:
I want that Ravio color so bad.

My only nitpick with the Hilda outfit for Zelda is the Triforce isn't upside down and Dark.

So today I learned that you should never do an adventure mode stage that requires beating a certain number of enemies in a certain amount of time. THE LAG BECOMES ALL TOO REAL AS THE BOSSES KEEP COMING.

Trying to A-rank the level for Zelda's level 2 Baton and to get to Link's Level 1 Great Fairy more like

pfhmaor.gif

So I had so much difficulty even GETTING to Link's level 1 Great Fairy, that I went off and just went straight for his Great Fairy Level 2. She looks like a giant bee. A giant hot bee.

So I had so much difficulty even GETTING to Link's level 1 Great Fairy, that I went off and just went straight for his Great Fairy Level 2. She looks like a giant bee. A giant hot bee.

She's meant to be the Good Bee from Link to the Past. It's kinda awesome, actually. Not too many LTTP references.

I just spent the better part of five hours unlocking all the Adventure Mode cahracters.
Worth it, but...
I CAN'T GET ANY NEW GHIRAHIM ATTACKS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MATERIALS THAT HE NEEDS FOR THEM.
Guess it's back to Legend MOde tomorrow