• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I need a naked picture of Beowulf/Taliesin

okay, what context of fedora wearers are we talking about? like, I too say no one should wear a fedora with jeans, but I don't think it's fair to say no one can wear a fedora if they don't accessorize it correctly.

like, I think it's safe to say no one is gonna shoo away a BB cosplayer.
As no one should.

on another note, would a bat stick make more hilarious reactions, or are you planning on keeping it the ball stick?

an arcade stick gift for his wife with an image of something SHE likes on it is thoughtful and awesome. It takes effort and knowing her really well. Stop hating.

I was just wondering. ;n; maybe she want her D
irectional stick to be nice and girthy?

EDIT: oh wait, I don't think @Mr. X was talking to me.

This thread has made my day! I laughed at so many things that I feel like a better person. Thanks for this guitalex, may you find the perfect dick stick! And OMFG POS with that vocaroo!

On the real though anyone butthurt about this should probably just hang out with other insecure people.

Why would people be burtthurt with a dickstick, venus is that you?

I guess they find it too 'fanservice-ish' or some shit which is hilarious considering the videogame we're talking about

I guess they find it too 'fanservice-ish' or some shit which is hilarious considering the videogame we're talking about

under no circumstance will this game ever hit doa level of fan service

Reactions: chickenwithtie
under no circumstance will this game ever hit doa level of fan service
I think the dickstick is on the opposite side of the fanservice spectrum.

DOA is about tits.

dickstick pretty much is the thing DOA never sexualizes.

I think the dickstick is on the opposite side of the fanservice spectrum.

DOA is about tits.

dickstick pretty much is the thing DOA never sexualizes.

Ein would like a word with you, oh my lord some of his get ups (not a bad thing mind you it's just rather flaming)

Ein would like a word with you, oh my lord some of his get ups (not a bad thing mind you it's just rather flaming)
ah, well in that case, DOA and SG are on equal terms of the fan service spectrum. I mean we don't have OMG mode, but DOA doesnt have a dick stick either.

ah, well in that case, DOA and SG are on equal terms of the fan service spectrum. I mean we don't have OMG mode, but DOA doesnt have a dick stick either.

No, not even close because i kinda don't want to explain the dlc costume debacle but let's just go on with more beowulf pics!!

Reactions: Denizen
Everyone is all "oh, I better make extra sure to not forget my stick to EVO now".

Come EVO, guitalex is the only Skullgirls player who did bring a stick.

Reactions: Kongk4
I want this to happen now. I mean I would never forget my stick because it has MY WAIFU on it, but still. I would love to see Guitalex and his wife just waiting for MikeZ to forget his stick.

Reactions: Thrasher08
I like chickenwithtie's photo. I wish I was a great enough artist to even take part, but for now, I'll just wait by the sidelines.
Hey Guitarlex, what fighting games does your wife play and will she be a competitor in EVO?

This might actually be good news for Markman, people will actively buy new TE's in case they forget theirs at Evo.

why would they do that when they can get a Qanba?

I like chickenwithtie's photo. I wish I was a great enough artist to even take part, but for now, I'll just wait by the sidelines.
Hey Guitarlex, what fighting games does your wife play and will she be a competitor in EVO?
My wife is mostly a casual player. She'll play anything, though mostly it's flail and mash though everything. She doesn't like competition.

She's gong because it was so much fun last time.

why would they do that when they can get a Qanba?
Because no one sells Qanbas at EVO.

I suppose Eightarc could but they'd rather sell their expensive as shit Fusions, aka Qanbas without the start button on the side.

You're taking this better than I expected

Damn, I have to agree. @chickenwithtie can you make him have that expression? That would be nice.

Make it so that the person playing with the stick feels like Beowulf is coming on to him.

Yes, tit stick
oh is that all
I thought it was gonna be like a nude monster girl picture and the buttons would be modified with plastic boobs on them so when you push the button it would look like you're fondling with a eight booby monster or something like that :/

oh is that all
I thought it was gonna be like a nude monster girl picture and the buttons would be modified with plastic boobs on them so when you push the button it would look like you're fondling with a eight booby monster or something like that :/
Lol no.

Reactions: Denizen
Man some people here are taking things too far.

ITT: People who're mad they didn't think of the dickstick first.

Man some people here are taking things too far.
I say we aren't taking it far enough! This ain't your grandpa's arcade stick!

I say we aren't taking it far enough! This ain't your grandpa's arcade stick!
Case in point, let's try and maintain some standards.

Reactions: agent13
This is about what I expected, knowing guitalex. He's a weird dude.
Quite honestly I would use that stick myself, I think it's great for the uncomfortable factor.

Though the tit stick was a HUGE letdown.
Well the tit stick was a gift from my wife so I let it ride.

She did make me another one with the sorceress from Dragon's Crown...

I would gladly use The Dick Stick, because it's not every day you can make a "work the shaft" joke with 360s

#zerofucksgiven

Reactions: ruins72 and Φ
Nnnnnnnope.
</3 well then

also I'd really like to see footage of someone using the stick. It would be fanta-STICK
6j7nrj5.jpg

I've been thinking and...

How would the conversation go if you in person to print this out? Will you go with glossy paper or just card stock?

I JUST GOT IN HERE AND LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!

But honestly its not that bad, I've seen worse on BB/GG/Melty players sticks. I have no proof but you'll just have to believe me.

Reactions: RetroStation
I've been thinking and...

How would the conversation go if you in person to print this out? Will you go with glossy paper or just card stock?
I did go. In person.

I was trying to avoid as much convo as possible but obviously they HAVE to inspect everything to make sure it meets their standards.

It was awkward. Even more awkward when I told him the picture cut off so I had to wait there for a reprint and so I told him what it was for because why not. Had a good laugh.

I did go. In person.

I was trying to avoid as much convo as possible but obviously they HAVE to inspect everything to make sure it meets their standards.

It was awkward. Even more awkward when I told him the picture cut off so I had to wait there for a reprint and so I told him what it was for because why not. Had a good laugh.
Wish I was there, I would've loved to see this go down.