• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I need a naked picture of Beowulf/Taliesin

I'm sorry but I can't wait to see the various attempts that are gonna be posted here. It's gonna be hilarious.

rule 34 is gonna have a field day, i'll just say that much

Reactions: gllt
This thread was made for me.

Reactions: agent13
I'm more curious in the how you make the fight stick? Like do they come with a canvas on them and you just draw on them or do you have to go to a store to have them print the art on them? I wanna know how to make art for sticks

I've always been an avid supporter of such sticks, but I'm lazy so here's a doodle

qwPDZAZ.png

__in cerebella voice "GET READY FOR A SHOW STOPPER"

___mashes 360 motions like nobodies business

Reactions: Eben
On a serious/helpful note, does she want bishounen Beowulf or bara Beowulf?

Damn @Pfantzypantz you're fast! Give m̶e̶ others a chance!
(Though it is pretty freaking neat. Octopus lips are a must now)

B̶A̶R̶A̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶A̶ ̶M̶U̶S̶T̶
Which ever one looks better on the stick :D

Reactions: Φ and gllt
Beowulf dick stick for grand prize at Evo, make it happen.

Reactions: agent13
We're a fucking species that invented space flight.
And now a dickstick.

Anything is possible if you just believe? *sparkle**sparkle*

I'm more curious in the how you make the fight stick? Like do they come with a canvas on them and you just draw on them or do you have to go to a store to have them print the art on them? I wanna know how to make art for sticks
It depends on how your stick is set up and how high quality/expensive you want to do it.
The two main ways to do stick are printing it out on a sticker/laminate or getting a plexiglass cover for your stick. Both involve just drawing the art and printing it out, usually at a printing store that can cut out the exact shape you need. You'll need to give them a template that fits your stick like Guitalex posted in the first opening post. It'll look something like this, but with your art on it.
2KhecnY.png

In more detail-
Sticker:
Bring your art to the store along with your template and ask them to print it out on a durable sticker. Take the buttons and stick out of your controller and stick the artwork directly onto the surface. Cheap and quick, but annoying to remove and might get scratched easy.

Plexiglass:
Plexiglass is a little more involved as it will often require you actually modding your stick a little if it didn't come with plexiglass as default. Plexi is basically a sheet of clear plastic that goes over the faceplate of your stick. Example: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/shop_3dsoj/qanbaplexi.jpg
You can then just place any artwork you get printed out directly underneath this sheet. No sticking involved and you can change the art any time you want as long as you have correctly printed pieces.
A little more of an expensive investment, but much cheaper, more durable and easier to change from then on.

What about this one? It's sort of bland where the buttons would be though:

WARNING WARNING NSFW NSFW!
THERE IS A NAKED MAN THROUGH THIS LINK!
DICK AHEAD, DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR SEXUALITY!
Jesus. Anyways, the problem is his dick is very very long so unless someone can literally photoshop it out I can't really use it.

Also, I would like to have a picture that the author is likely to give me permission. Don't want to steal stuff from the internet.

edit: OH SWEET JESUS I JUST SAW WHAT HE WAS DOING. WTF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camail
important question time
@Cellsai just so we're clear what warrants this thread getting closed so we can all avoid it

Leaning toward Bishie. Please.

Reactions: gllt
OK I'm liking the doodle @Pfantzypantz did. Put a fur thing around his neck and clean up some of the lines. If you can color it that would be wonderful as well. The right amount of creepy.

If someone else wants to show a doodle, preferably on the layout like @Pfantzypantz did, feel fre to share your ideas.

Remember: the gayer the better! Don't fear the bishie.

And for those of you asking to see the stick, it will be at EVO 100%. And God forbid you borrow a stick for a tournament!

Reactions: Mwisk and gllt
This thread was a fucking experience.

But I can't help but think.
We're a fucking species that invented space flight.
And now a dickstick.
how does that not seem like a logical progression? Jeez Jutsei, think for a sec why don't ya?

Last edited:
i'm going to sleep before i do 50 billion more awful puns, stay wonderful skullheart

I've always been an avid supporter of such sticks, but I'm lazy so here's a doodle

qwPDZAZ.png
Also, to make the proportions match, you can let the elbow be outside of the stick if you have to.

oh my good that recording i wanna she the finish product now

alexis

we are not friends
But why not?

If you were my friend, you'd have full privilege to use of this stick at any tournament you forgot your stick for.

I'm gonna make it for free, in print quality. With shadows and everything.
Please. Please let me.
Hey, show me what you got.

But why not?

If you were my friend, you'd have full privilege to use of this stick at any tournament you forgot your stick for.

One size fits all.