• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I don't see a refund button on my order details.

@Mike_Z, @render, @Peter, anyone? What are my options.
That's weird, it's on mine. Indiegogo made me verify my email first, maybe that's it?
upload_2015-11-7_9-29-7.png

go to "my contributions" then press "more details" for the contribution you want to refund
to be honest, I totally overlooked that button and contacted customer support to refund when I wanted to upgrade

it also says that it can take up to 3-5 days for your contribution to be refunded

Oh, you know what? I don't have an IGG account. Is that the porblem?

Oh, you know what? I don't have an IGG account. Is that the porblem?
yeah that's probably it
you'll have to go through customer support in that case I believe, and that might take some time

Oh, you know what? I don't have an IGG account. Is that the problem?
Can confirm I made an account, so that could be why. Best of luck with Indiegogo's support, and thanks for helping out!

So I donated to one of the tiers a while ago, but I don't have an account. How am I to claim my reward when the game comes out? Do I use this invoice number thing?

So I donated to one of the tiers a while ago, but I don't have an account. How am I to claim my reward when the game comes out? Do I use this invoice number thing?
Digital rewards will be sent to the email you used, physical rewards will be sent to the address you provided (if your tier had physical rewards).

Last edited:
so lets say I got the Steam digital release, would I receive a product key by email which I would redeem somewhere in the Steam store?

...refunded amount went to my PayPal account almost immediately...
Didn't know that it's instant, in that case it's easy, I'll edit the post

Since numbers are generally more clear than descriptions, I think I should clarify:
  • Contribution confirmation email from Indiegogo for my upgrade: Nov. 4, 5:49 PM
  • Email from Indiegogo saying my initial contribution was refunded: Also Nov. 4, 5:49 PM
  • Email from PayPal saying I got a refund sent to it from Indiegogo: Also Nov. 4, 5:49 PM
  • Email from PayPal saying they're transferring money to my bank: Nov. 4, 5:51 PM. Note: I had to manually tell PayPal to transfer the money back to my checking account.
  • PayPal deposit information on my online bank account information: Nov. 5. No email received or specific time known.
I signed up for an IndieGogo account when I did my initial contribution and paid through PayPal. My PayPal account is linked to my Wells Fargo checking account, which may have something to do with the transaction speed. Different banks and different ways of linking to PayPal might be slower.

Last edited:
We also have Annie, who cannot even say ass.

Reactions: Ryin
Hey @DDB we need more money to get Annie (and, well, the all game). So if you want Annie, go get more people and money :PUJNA:

@Verdant Brave you will cause a major chaos and despair in the campaign chat then you get your 5k back and before you put the 7.5k :PUJNA:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this was asked already (probably was): can we upgrade our tier after the campaign has ended? I want to donate more but money is a bit tight right now, and I won't get more until after the campaign ends.

I think if they reach their goal you can, but if they don't meet the set goal then it's just over. But what do I know, Indivisible is the first crowdfunding project I've donated to.

when I upgraded mine, the refunded amount went to my PayPal account almost immediately; the two to three day delay is for funds to transfer from PayPal to my bank account.
ah i see. I just used my debit card. ok 3-5 day wait then no problem. thanks for the info.

They'll probably publish an update this Monday or Tuesday, considering the latter is the EU prototype release date. I'd love that extension, though, it could give more people from Europe the time to properly play the demo and spread the word. We're so close to 750k!

To be honest this wasn't a bad weekend. We managed to get something like 30k. We'll have to do better the next days but it's not half bad.

Its alllll good.

I'm gonna post "LIVIN' ON A PRAYER" as soon as it hits 750k.

Get it, cuz we're halfway there.

Reactions: The Dave
I'm gonna post "LIVIN' ON A PRAYER" as soon as it hits 750k.

Get it, cuz we're halfway there.

We are also indeed living on a prayer. You are/will be correct on both counts

You gonna be living on a prayer.

Don't think I haven't forgotten to find you and suplex you all the way into China.

There you can say Hi to Annie (she's on tour there for her next movie, Annie: StarLight Warrior)

Reactions: Cas Chronon
Is there a reason for only having one update per day?

We also have Annie, who cannot even say ass.
So she's just...bad? :^)

I'm pretty sure they email you and you enter your details.

Not sure if this was asked already (probably was): can we upgrade our tier after the campaign has ended? I want to donate more but money is a bit tight right now, and I won't get more until after the campaign ends.

IGG has a new thing called "InDemand," where you can leave your campaign open indefinitely for "slacker backers" if you hit your goal. So you should be able to upgrade your tier after the campaign is over if we reach that, and it'll count toward stretch goals.

Going to confirm with IGG now that will be possible, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

The $700K Incarnation's up- Antoine

Indiegogo Page said:
~ Antoine ~
wau72by1ypye0x3or3we.png

The adopted son of a prominent Iron Kingdom nobleman, growing up among the upper class of the capital hasn't left Antoine curious about his origins. His skill with a blade and knack for diplomacy made him an ideal candidate for ambassadorship, and he's found himself well suited for the role.

Despite his best efforts, some areas of the empire's expanding domain have proven uncooperative. Unrest is growing, and rumors of a pending revolt led by a rising underclass leader have made the Iron Kingdom nervous enough to dispatch Antoine to speak with them personally. But unlike his previous diplomatic assignments, this upcoming meeting fills him with unease...

Today's update also includes an intro video for Yan:

IGG has a new thing called "InDemand," where you can leave your campaign open indefinitely for "slacker backers" if you hit your goal.
Speaking of Slacker Backers, I forget when it was discussed, but I remember some of you guys talking about possibly including extra physical rewards later on, like postcards, stickers, or basically whatever little things that could be added without affecting the shipping plans. Have you guys talked any more about that stuff? That might be another good thing to mention in an update to help sweeten those physical perks.

Seems my question may have been missed so I'll ask again. If you upgrade your perk, you don't lose the limited t-shirt do you? @Ravidrath

Just because it involves refunding first I feel like it might remove your eligibility for the shirt accidentally. Thanks.

Something about Antoine's face... Unsettles me

OH DEAR LORD THEY UNLEASHED CARLTON

Im thinking if Ajna father will be a Incarnation too :P

We changed the Demigod description to be more representative of what it really is.

Seems my question may have been missed so I'll ask again. If you upgrade your perk, you don't lose the limited t-shirt do you? @Ravidrath

Just because it involves refunding first I feel like it might remove your eligibility for the shirt accidentally. Thanks.
I asked him, he said no. I'm PRETTY sure that even if it accidentally happens we'll fix it, I mean, it's us. I had an SG backer shirt sent to someone last week, because they never updated their address. :^P

Bruh, you shot some accidental feel bullets. Anyhoo, whose next now after Carlton?