• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

"I only like to play games from the Playstation era"

Maximilian Dood

:I

Indivisible is like Valkyrie Profile. a game from PS1.

Oh and Simmons is still acting like a dummy thinking he can only attack when the party has all of their bars filled.

It's official, Simmons' brain is being strangled by his own intestine causing him to do the stupidest stuff. And people say he read the tutorial prompts.

Are we really going to do this? Do you know how many people got into rpgs in the Playstation era? And he even said it wasn't his genre of play.

I'm kinda disappointed in the griping I'm reading. People hopes Max would stream it. Simmons was actually the one that asked to have it on. They enjoy it. Isn't that what you guys wanted?

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Axe Wall Simulator has begun
The learning flow is going well, they already know that they should wall jump + axe climb to get out

Chat is getting impatient but eh who cares

Edit: LOL they got past the first ledge, and the second one, but the third one made them go what the fuuuuuuuu

They are now watching a video on how to do it
Also somebody collectively donated $550 to Max
Wrong way, man

Last edited:
Maybe Max and Simmons are okay, but their audience make me cringe.

Axe Wall Simulator has begun

Huh, yeah, unless they know about Short Hustle and Scribble Cat I'm not sure why they attempted that. :I

Maybe Max and Simmons are okay, but their audience make me cringe.
Judging anything by the audience is never a good look. :V

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
They think the axe-wall climbing part is bad level design and they're already hating on the prototype. I suppose I'll just try to ignore them as long as some of them actually donate to the game. Not all of them are bad, I know.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Especially in regards to Twitch audiences. I've seen enough of those.

Huh, yeah, unless they know about Short Hustle and Scribble Cat I'm not sure why they attempted that. :I

They know there's some secret boss but in the end they couldn't get out
They are switching to Mario Party 10 now and that mystery guy donated an extra $50 to them...S I G H

Anyway, I got to the stream a bit late but I think it went okayish
Besides all the moaning and groaning about how hard the boss and getting out of the pit is, it seems people generally like the game

well, we got from 42% to 49% since the stream I think....
just need 11% more for the extension....

They think the axe-wall climbing part is bad level design and they're already hating on the prototype. I suppose I'll just try to ignore them as long as some of them actually donate to the game. Not all of them are bad, I know.
I've been reading the chat. It's not everybody doing this. If you seriously thought there wouldn't be people that hate on it I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Reactions: E!Damnation
I've been reading the chat. It's not everybody doing this. If you seriously thought there wouldn't be people that hate on it I'm not sure what you were expecting.
Okay, okay, maybe I was focusing too much on the negative comments. I'm sorry guys.

ok. What up with the one guy shoving $1000 (plus 100+ 250 + 50) max's way. I seriously hope some of the donations proceeds to the IGG.

............this man.....
just donated another $1000 to the stream...
I know you shouldn't tell people how to spend their money but

Edit: Ninja'ed by Ninja

Plus looks like he just donated because he wanted the stream to switch to Mario Party X

Wake me up inside

Max suggested to the guy to donate to Indivisible if he enjoyed it. That's the most he can and *should* do for his audience. Would it be cool if he did donate to it? Sure. But you can't force people.

They know there's some secret boss but in the end they couldn't get out

It's definitely not something you can just do casually on stream; you gotta' sweat for that axe climb! I'm happy with how it all went though, since they got to show it from start to finish.

Fans of Max will donate to Max, nothin' wrong with that. We got people to see the game that haven't even heard of it yet, so that's a mission accomplished in my book.

Yes all true things
Well we still have a week left

Let's make it count shall we

More importantly, what kind of sword is Antoine using? I mean is it just a fencing thing for fancy 'En garde' bullshit or is it an actual battle blade with which you can cut fools up?

What's the difference

I bet he has an attack where he stabs so fast it makes Squigly's Arpeggio looks like molasses while he sips some Iron Kingdom brand tea

More importantly, what kind of sword is Antoine using? I mean is it just a fencing thing for fancy 'En garde' bullshit or is it an actual battle blade with which you can cut fools up?
I'd say it's a rapier, but there's a lot of different kinds of rapiers, and they actually have a long and interesting history... too long for a simple forum post.

I bet he has an attack where he stabs so fast it makes Squigly's Arpeggio looks like molasses while he sips some Iron Kingdom brand tea

it would be like Seth ' s kick thingy or Yang's Super 1.

So he's a stabbing-style fencer mostly?
Not a good assumption. Foil and Sabre are weapons used more for stabbing and slashing. Back in the old days, Foil and Sabre matches were bouts to the death whereas épée matches ended based on who drew blood first. In other words.... there are many open ended ways to get a touch in epee than there is in foil. No large blows or stabs required to win. As a matter of fact actions like that can sometimes be risky depending on the spacing between opponents since the target area is the entire body.

Him using an épée blade would probably make him a more defensive fighter but wouldn't be limited to being a defensive fighter. At least that's what being an Epee fencer would entail.

Source: I fenced for 7+ years.

Edit: Oh also! His blade looks more like a sabre than an epee.

SHSAFL02-1000.jpg

SHECFL02-1000.jpg

Last edited:
Not a good assumption. Foil and Sabre are weapons used more for stabbing and slashing. Back in the old days, Foil and Sabre matches were bouts to the death whereas épée matches ended based on who drew blood first. In other words.... there are many open ended ways to get a touch in epee than there is in foil. No large blows or stabs required to win. As a matter of fact actions like that can sometimes be risky depending on the spacing between opponents since the target area is the entire body.

Him using an épée blade would probably make him a more defensive fighter but wouldn't be limited to being a defensive fighter. At least that's what being an Epee fencer would entail.

Source: I fenced for 7+ years.
The thing that I actually wanted to know is can he use his particular weapon for slashing. Since from what I was able to google, first épées were basically light swords with wich you were able to slash, cut off limbs and do some really nasty stuff. And then, some years later those blades became these civilian épées they use for fencing and duels with stabbing moves and stuff. I would assume that he is more likely to have a newer fencing one rather then old military one. Considering he is an ambassador and not a soldier it looks like a fair assumption.

Reactions: Cas Chronon
@Not-So-Saint

I took a second look at his blade and it actually looks like a sabre instead of an epee blade. (see the edited post above) Therefore, he probably would have some kind of slashing attacks due to the weapon he has.

Also I should have noted that when I said "old days" I meant ssomewhere after medieval times and the rennesiance period where fencing was starting to become more of a sport than an outing for dueling (think boxing except it was acceptable to kill your opponent).

So yes, I think that assumption is accurate.

Wait... Someone paid Max $1000... to play Mario Party 10 instead of Indivisible.

That's the ultimate insult.

Wait... Someone paid Max $1000... to play Mario Party 10 instead of Indivisible.

That's the ultimate insult.
You are aware, that if we're not gathering 1,5 mils you're not getting playable Annie, right? You should probably get to work on that man =ъ

I wonder how the stream was, NOT through the lens of focusing on the negativity.

Is it me or does it seems like if this game is funded that Razmi is going to end up like Sharla in Xenoblade
I am sure you don't think for a second that the full game is gonna be balanced anything like the prototype.
Right?

I wonder how the stream was, NOT through the lens of focusing on the negativity.
Aside from them discussing beta-changes of SFV for majority of time, they pretty much liked what they saw. Simmons complimented gameplay. Said that it was more intuitive then VP, he expected less. They complimented animations and dynamic lightning. Didn't manage getting out from the pit though, but that's okay I guess. Also switching targets is still a problem for streamers =/ ...Although I think he was doing it before bossfight? I guess it didn't occur to him to actually use it before chat told him to kill summons first.
Max said he backed the game with no intention of playing it later since he's not into RPGs but looks like Simmons genuinly likes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dave
You are aware, that if we're not gathering 1,5 mils you're not getting playable Annie, right? You should probably get to work on that man =ъ
I'm just saying... Mario Party 10, THE WORST MARIO PARTY.

Do a quick sketch of a long blonde haired incarnation that wears a red karate gi and fights with an anthropomorphic pomeranian furry spirit and surely the shill dollars will pour in faster than God's 40 day flood.

Do a quick sketch of a long blonde haired incarnation that wears a red karate gi and fights with an anthropomorphic pomeranian furry spirit and surely the shill dollars will pour in faster than God's 40 day flood.
...huh?

I've always wondered what that metal glove looking thing next to Antoine's head was in the PS4 trailer. I mean I realize it's part of another Incarnation but I could never make out which.
Well we've still got Archer #3, Scottish Golfer Guy, Fur Girl with Freckles, Metal Backpack Guy, Old Beard Man to look forward to.

Wonder what this new archer will bring to the table, being a lanky guy like Zebei.

I am sure you don't think for a second that the full game is gonna be balanced anything like the prototype.
Right?
Well As of now, she's basically the Sharla of the game.
((Also Good Job on actually playing Xenoblade Chronicles Mike. I had like two people ask me what I meant by that))

More like, Razmi is the Essential member for your team, since she's the best healer.

Buddo,that's one of the worst comparisons you could make hehe. Sharla is often considered the least useful member of your party, and healing is so situational in this game that for Xenoblade X they didn't make any healers

Buddo,that's one of the worst comparisons you could make hehe. Sharla is often considered the least useful member of your party, and healing is so situational in this game that for Xenoblade X they didn't make any healers

I actually consider Sharla super useful as she can heal in battle for great amounts, apply buffs, debuffs, and blast bird and flying enemies, which are the most annoying as they ignore most of the game's mechanics.