• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

No I'm sad because looking back at the trailer Ajna's Dad has "going to be gone and you just might not see him again"

He looks like the kind of Father that Ajna would fight the whole world just to save him even though she can kinda be annoying and not listen to him from time to time.

I hope he puts on the "I want to learn to play this" hat and not the "I don't get this this is too hard" hat.

I hope he shows hype for it.

I hope he puts on the "I want to learn to play this" hat and not the "I don't get this this is too hard" hat.
He could, but it's pretty FG-ey reaction-based gameplay for the most part. He tend to lose interest when gameplay slows down. That's not seems to be a concern with Indi. I just want everybody to spam RAZMI'S SUPER IS HEAL until he notices cause god damn.

And then we're gonna fund Mario Party 10.

Someone tell me how it goes!
::hides::
yo aren't you two like friendly with each other? I doubt the guy is going to be mean and say bad misinformed information about the game.

Also Antoine is my namesake. That's cool. Also cool that he's a non-white person who's an Iron Kingdom's ambassador. Well, I guess it makes sense to send somewhere a person who has some relation to their customs and whatnot. Athough his rapier and clothing choice suggests his deep involvement in IK's education and culture. That's an interesting blend. Guess it explains his urge to help different countries get along better.

Also cool that he's a non-white person who's an Iron Kingdom's ambassador.
don't know why but I got a little mean girls for a bit
Narssus: So if you're from Iron Kingdom...why aren't you white?
Kaldi:Oh my god Narssus! you can't just ask people why they're not white

He could, but it's pretty FG-ey reaction-based gameplay for the most part. He tend to lose interest when gameplay slows down. That's not seems to be a concern with Indi. I just want everybody to spam RAZMI'S SUPER IS HEAL until he notices cause god damn.
Is it me or does it seems like if this game is funded that Razmi is going to end up like Sharla in Xenoblade

Is it me or does it seems like if this game is funded that Razmi is going to end up like Sharla in Xenoblade
I don't know what are reffering to, but the problem of poorly communicating that Razmi's super is heal has more to do with prototype's structure than with character herself.
don't know why but I got a little mean girls for a bit
Narssus: So if you're from Iron Kingdom...why aren't you white?
Kaldi:Oh my god Narssus! you can't just ask people why they're not white
Queue more Django Unchained references.

I mean after you die a few times they hint you that Razmi's super can heal, so at least they're telling you. But I think it should be immediately mentioned after the first death.

*googles sharla*
...um...razmi gets...swimsuit outfits...?

Looks like Max is gonna stream the prototype tonight.

Yo! I wanna' hug whoever got the word out to him! (though I'm sure it was a joint effort; you guys are great!)

In this case, I'll put my faith in Lab Zero's game design; I don't think Max will give up because he can't figure out the first axe climb. /shots

I mean after you die a few times they hint you that Razmi's super can heal, so at least they're telling you. But I think it should be immediately mentioned after the first death.
yeah, that's good enough. problem is, on the stream people tend to rush and miss some things. Chat should steer him, I hope, but you never know.

yeah, that's good enough. problem is, on the stream people tend to rush and miss some things. Chat should steer him, I hope, but you never know.
I'm sure some people will call him out on it. If anything someone could donate a few bucks to let him know.

Ok its too late. I can't watch it. let me know how it goes.

*googles sharla*
...um...razmi gets...swimsuit outfits...?
I could go for that.

More like, Razmi is the Essential member for your team, since she's the best healer.
ah okay then

More like, Razmi is the Essential member for your team, since she's the best healer.
Well, in proto she's the only healer, but you can't say that about release version yet. At the very least Thorani should have heal and probably someone else. And with Iddhi to health conversion it should be possible to play without healer at all. Worst case scenario Ajna can substitute for a healer in a pinch.

Reactions: The Dave
Regarding Max's stream tonight: just to give you all who will watch it a warning, Simmons seems to hate almost everything that isn't a Souls game, and IIRC, even Max's favorite game of all time. So don't get too upset if he doesn't give it the best review. :)

They need to state that Ajna's "Hand" mode is a heal.. I remember watching 1 video the dude thought she was buffing the team, and not healing XD

Regarding Max's stream tonight: just to give you all who will watch it a warning, Simmons seems to hate almost everything that isn't a Souls game, and IIRC, even Max's favorite game of all time. So don't get too upset if he doesn't give it the best review. :)
I actually thought that Simmons have better chance to like it. If anything, they are not too big on exploration games but combat should be interesting enough for them methinks.

Actually, Max said Simmons was the one who brought up streaming it.

I don't know what are reffering to, but the problem of poorly communicating that Razmi's super is heal has more to do with prototype's structure than with character herself.
^
look at post up front
as for the other statement, yeah.
If the prototype said "Some Characters Supers do cool things other than attack"
then I would understand

Streamer figured out axeclimbing and healing, yay!

Just showed up to stream and chat is just talking about censorship on SF5
At least they are fighting the boss without much problems

Edit: they just died with the boss around 30% health whoops but are trying again

Yeah...They've(Steve and Max) been talking about Street Fighter 5 99% of the time and Simmons isn't really getting much of a chance to talk as he is the one playing.

Actually, Max said Simmons was the one who brought up streaming it.
Yeah, that's awesome! They're really positive about it.
Yeah...They've(Steve and Max) been talking about Street Fighter 5 99% of the time and Simmons isn't really getting much of a chance to talk as he is the one playing.
That might be a good thing. The people we're hoping they appeal to are people who don't care about indivisible. SFV talk will keep them engaged while they watch the game.

oh my God

nusakana: why are they asking so much money to fund this game it looks great but holy cow for the money they are asking they could make like a super cool Call of Duty type of game not some anime 2d game

This better be bait

Reactions: ShakyFingers
"I only like to play games from the Playstation era"

Maximilian Dood

:I

Indivisible is like Valkyrie Profile. a game from PS1.

Oh and Simmons is still acting like a dummy thinking he can only attack when the party has all of their bars filled.

It's official, Simmons' brain is being strangled by his own intestine causing him to do the stupidest stuff. And people say he read the tutorial prompts.

Last edited:
lol someone donated $5 to the stream just to say "You Gotta Kill The Adds"

"I only like to play games from the Playstation era"

Maximilian Dood

:I

Indivisible is like Valkyrie Profile. a game from PS1.

Oh and Simmons is still acting like a dummy thinking he can only attack when the party has all of their bars filled.
Max is lost on RPG, forget about it. As of Matt, it's his first playthrough. Can't go _too_ hard on him.