• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

There will not be, we are not directly ripping off SM. There are many other movement abilities planned, though.
I realize you were probably joking but I'm treating this seriously just so people stop asking.

Yeah, that was more speculating about the high speed mode than a serious feature request. I was still curious about the possibility though, so thank you for the answer. I look forward to what you guys have come up with.

Final Boss tip:
You can option-select block his attacks by holding down all-block. This costs no meter until he actually attacks. If he decides to only attack one character, release all-block and press the appropriate button to conserve meter.

Also, I have confirmed that you cannot run from him. :)

Hey just wondering, does the prototype work on Mac? I have a cousin I'm gonna be visiting later this week and I want to show her the prototype, but she uses a Mac mostly. Just wondering.

I'm just an oct 5th peon so i don't have the game yet but is there a possibility, in the full game, to be able put monsters on your team? I mean they can attack and have hit animations so it could be possible to map buttons them. could be alot of fun.

Hey just wondering, does the prototype work on Mac? I have a cousin I'm gonna be visiting later this week and I want to show her the prototype, but she uses a Mac mostly. Just wondering.

Hoping to get Mac and Linux versions of the prototype out before too long, but they probably won't be ready by Monday.

Reactions: gllt
Please get rid of invisible ceilings in the final game. It's really frustrating to find an area that you should be able to get to but can't because of rock hard air, like the entrance right outside of the first part of the dungeon.
Well yeah, duh. As said, that was done here because there's no top of the trees and stuff. :^P

I tried putting it(the proto-type folder) in a few different directories including in the C:\ drive path, but no dice.
I dunno then. I really don't. :^(

@Mike_Z I have Windows 8 and the prototype doesn't start for me even after installing what you linked? After executing the file with 7-Zip I just get a quick "copying" bar before the game crashes immediately with "Indivisible.exe has stopped working". I'm kinda salty over this.
Er....extract everything in it to a folder? And then run it from that folder, rather than just opening the file from inside the zip. That doesn't work because it only extracts that one file, rather than the associated data it needs.
I know this has been explained already, but reiteration never hurts.

Right now, it gets confusing that the buttons for two characters are swapped, while those for the other two don't.
Technically they do, they just swap left-right with themselves. Nyaaaah. :^P

Sidenote: "sempai huggable" is nice, whoever named that gets a cookie
Right here.
Also, DO NOT post data-mined things, please. Thank you. I know there are people out there who love doing that, but how 'bout just for this you quit ruining the mystery for a month. :^)

He is not even close to impossible to beat without Razmi.
It seems like he just does too much damage to beat without a heal... hm... I don't know how else I'd beat him.

Reactions: d3v
Also, DO NOT post data-mined things, please. Thank you. I know there are people out there who love doing that, but how 'bout just for this you quit ruining the mystery for a month. :^)
Can this be put in the OP? I feel like this needs to be highlighted.

May not be a good idea to tweet this out though... with the Streisand Effect and all...

That's what you think. :^P All of the moves you think are "more useful" cause your bar to refill more slowly...
Actually in my later playthroughs I started opting for moves that either recovered faster, or built more meter. Having more meter let me Block more reliably when needed, which let me build even more meter to play with. That's one of the reasons I'd like keeping the two Big Guys in the fight after the Boss summoned them.

Of course I'm still exploring all of the cool stuff with combat, and trying to fight with fewer teammates, but right now focusing on meter and defense feels like a stronger strategy for me than focusing on big damage. I'm curious what kind of fights you guys will come up with that might strongly encourage us to cash out high damage really early though. Maybe killing a boss before it has time to transform?
Also I pretty much guarantee you're wrong about which moves you think are more useful. Hee hee.
Dude, don't break my heart! I loved Ajna's neutral Axe. It never seemed to bog her down much, and since I was fidgety with aiming, it helped me take care of small groups really well. It's really hard not to love Razmi's moveset either.

Thanks guys for all of your hard work bringing us this prototype. I'm like Kai, I'm ready to play the full game! I bet you're even more anxious than we are!

Also, DO NOT post data-mined things, please.
Removed it from my post (it's still in yours though)

Last edited:
Right here.

Can this be put in the OP? I feel like this needs to be highlighted.

May not be a good idea to tweet this out though... with the Streisand Effect and all...
We'll be policing this as mods, although it helps if concerned users report anything in case we miss it and also because we might not immediately know that something has been mined.

@Mike_Z? you probably didn't notice, so I'll repost:
Mike, will you consider (for the actual release obviously) letting people map battle commands separately from the field ones? Since you have to map attack buttons the same way characters are situated, you're losing ability to have jump and attack where you want them. It is an issue for keyboard players. Not for me personaly, but my friend today mapped jump on spacebar which messed with her fighting, but after setting it in a battle-appropriate way it was hard for her to platform.

Ajna heals if you don't have the Axe equipped.
Does anyone have a list of which fight gives what? Skipping the axe and Razmi possible?

EDIT: Of course it isn't just use the unequip button oops

I totally just realized

if you hit an enemy with the crouching axe attack before you engage in a battle, you can totally jump cancel the launcher

EDIT: Can't progress without the axe but you can unequip it to get the healing super back.

So I had THIS happen
Luh3Dr7.jpg
when he got hit by a hair monsters drill attack.

For the rest of the battle the only thing that could hit him was the same drill attack and he couldn't attack

EDIT:

Immediately after, I had this fight, where only Ahjna could attack but all 3 could be hit.

GhBbGg2.png

EDIT2: Another very similar fight then happened on the bottom step haha. Seems platforms are a little bit of an issue.

Last edited:
@Tomo009 it's by design. You can throw and be trown out of combat.
This isn't the issue, I think?
I know you can be knocked straight out of combat, but they were still participating.

I had another fight where all my party members were on even ground, but Razmi was standing on the edge of the platform, she could heal but not attack, interestingly she WOULD walk up to the enemy but nothing would happen.

Just played through the game.

I don't want to jump on the Razmi bandwagon, Ajna best girl, but i like the "I don't have to heal you" mentality she gives off. It annoys her so much keeping me alive. :3. also what does Razmi's Glare (down attack) do?

The battle system is really fun so far. Maybe the only gripes I have is with certain attacks like Zebei's Jumping arrow thing (up attack). He comes back down to the ground instead of unleashing multiple up attacks when I mash it out. Same with tungar's up attack. He could just do another sword whip flurry with out going back to neutral stance but not a big deal.

There is a time where with multiple enemies you ko one enemy but you still have meter left but you can't switch the target to the other enemy so you have to wait till everyone is back in formation before the target can switch to use the rest of your meter. I'd say let use switch target whenever but that would probably lead to alot of accidental target switching mid combo. Maybe specifically on target death allow target switch?

One thing i hope gets implemented in the full game is extra damage for air juggles. Rewarding planed out combos that just look cool and keep the opponent air born. axe ajna down attack(or tungar down attack)> rasmi neutral atk> zebei neutral atk>rasmi up atk> zebei neutral atk> rasmi up atk> zebei neutral atk. just keeps carring the enemy up and up lol.

also what does Razmi's Glare (down attack) do?

Although I couldn't really tell by using it, based on the graphical effects typically associated with it in RPG's; I assumed it must've slowed the opponent's attack gauge down. I'm not sure though.

Although I couldn't really tell by using it, based on the graphical effects typically associated with it in RPG's, I assumed it must've slowed the opponent's attack gauge down. I'm not sure though.

yeah, it slows down the opponents turn, giving you more opportunities to attack.

Has anyone else (other than me) actually gotten a game over from...
Ajna dying from the boss' initial surprise attack before the fight starts?

Has anyone else (other than me) actually gotten a game over from...
Ajna dying from the boss' initial surprise attack before the fight starts?
Why? Does something special happen?

Edited my previous post about this but I thought I'd reiterate it in a new one:

Sharing the prototype with other people wasn't the ONLY perk we wanted to give to SG backers. Just one of the perks. Sorry, I didn't phrase my other post very well. Obviously being able to play it before anyone else is the main point of giving it to them first. :P

Why? Does something special happen?
No, you just get a game over from the boss without actually even fighting the boss. It's more a niggle about how you can die from the boss, even before fighting it.

Last edited:
I assumed that from what Mike replied to my post with.

I'm expecting some pretty esoteric way to find it, that or it is a speed thing?

Reactions: No longer exist
pretty sure that's just one of your options when you're in this room: take the platforming to get through or beat this guy and his goobers and climb your way up with the axe, so that's outta the question

@Mike_Z? you probably didn't notice, so I'll repost:
I noticed, you can stop doing that. Sure, I'll consider it, I found it really annoying in VP because they assumed Japanese "X is Cancel" things so if you wanted X to be Accept you ended up with everything mapped all weird. But no time to do it for this, you're lucky you get button config.

So I had THIS happen
Dude you even posted the screen where it tells you what to do if you get stuck.
Yes, we obviously know you can have that stuff happen. I don't care, it's a prototype. It is not finished.
That's why we give you that message. :^)

So could the secret teased thing be somehow connected to the super-fast-run thing we get after beating the boss? I mean there has to be a reason for it to be there... right?

I noticed, you can stop doing that. Sure, I'll consider it, I found it really annoying in VP because they assumed Japanese "X is Cancel" things so if you wanted X to be Accept you ended up with everything mapped all weird. But no time to do it for this, you're lucky you get button config.
Well, that's why I said you and Brady are da besssssssssss. Key config is godsend for keyboard players. I really like the way you handled it for SG.
Might be this little yellow guy I found hanging out down here.
Golden monsters look like having buttload of HPs. My guess is that in full game they will give you some reward for beating them which is irrelevant in prototype.

Well I think I've found something, this is really tricky though, don't know if it's going to lead to anything so I don't want to go and give away what I'm doing, it is pretty obvious though

EDIT: Figured the next bit out, hoping I can find results

EDIT: I thought I was so clever and now I'm right back at the start, at least I got to see the extent of some art

OH MY GOD, =)

Last edited:
I am REALLY glad I played through the demo once more, now I don't think I can put it down for a while.