• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

D'awwww. Thought she was a little old lady but apparently she's young. Huh.

also neat that we might be getting them coloured now.

This was the other incarnation I really liked from the trailer. I absolutely love the way her falcon looks. I'm glad she's colored, as well!

My favorite incarnation so far. Might be because they are coloured and that falcon...can't wait to see how they fight.

Will there be the ability to choose the order of your party members

Presumably you can affect party member position by simply adding and removing them in a desired order.

Also, between Kushi and Zebei, is anyone else getting a bit of a Mongolian vibe from some of the characters? Surprised we haven't seen any horses. I think the characters look cool, at any rate.

Speculation: Falcon will be used for fast-travel between distant locations, like the red energy bird thingy in Strider.

More speculation: Kushi in-battle will be something similar to a Final Fantasy dragoon, with bird dives instead of jumping spear attacks. (Altun used Fly! It's super effective!)

That's pretty cool, and also pretty... big?

Will there be the ability to choose the order of your party members (and I guess also, does positioning have any effect)? Otherwise snuffleupagus Kushi might have to be placed at the rear by default to avoid hiding another character and thus making it hard to tell when they need to block.
If you played VP you'd know you can just change their order in the party menu, so I guess they'll add that option for sure?

Also, will character sidequests work a bit like loyalty missions in which the incarnation might have some issues or stuff and asks Ajna about it?

Okay look, "loyalty mission" comes straight out of ME2. I liked those. They added depth to characters in my opinion.

I hope the bird lets me drop enemies from the ceiling. But I gotta say, the shadow that that huge ass bird could make when he's in the sky scares me.

I hope the bird lets me drop enemies from the ceiling. But I gotta say, the shadow that that huge ass bird could make when he's in the sky scares me.
Imagine if that move will be possible and you're in a short corridor with the animation of the violent impact being the same.

Edit: $400 to hit the next inc mark

that birdass is bad

1886670033.jpg

jk.

Reactions: No longer exist
Hmmm. Why no campaign update yet? You guys had the Animation Video Pt. 1 ready and everything.

Hmmm. Why no campaign update yet? You guys had the Animation Video Pt. 1 ready and everything.

Part of doing a good social media management its dosefy the contect and not spamming all the channels of comunnication with the fans/ followers, maybe they gonna post tomorrow morning, social networking have pecks of activity:

FB - 10 am, 1pm , 4,pm 8 pm and TW its the same.

Adressing the contect knowing this facts would be useful.

Kushi?
can't wait for Mikez to say it out loud Kappa.

So much happens in a single day. wow.

edit: Not sure if it was brought up, but this ledge here, if someone gets knocked up there, they are not "Ejected" from battle and unable to act. Using Build 10-13 (On that note, love the Added sounds for Targeting and being attacked <3)
upload_2015-10-16_6-29-26.png

edit 2:
I spy with my little eye, som'in that was in my IndieGoGo Email that's related.. Which is weird as it's been funded for a while and am curious in why it's photo would be in there too.
ImageProxy.png

Last edited:
I think it might be more. I thought the "GG wave" started at around 235-240k or something

Reactions: Meow-Professor
Going by my script, yesterday raised just shy of 35k, making it the most profitable day since Day 2. The day started (midnight Oct 16, my time) at $243,998 and finished (11:30 Oct 16, my time) at $24,997, making a total of $34,999 raised.

Hopefully that also means less people posting "I HAVE DONE THE MATH, I CAN SEE THE FUTURE" posts from now on, and we can just focus on doing what we can to spread the word.

Another thing while we're discussing numbers, a reminder that during the SG campaign (and probably most campaigns in general, I would imagine) weekends are typically slower than weekdays for raising money, so there's no need to panic if things dip a little there.

Weekdays are faster because you have more people pretending to work while watching youtube videos/reading game articles/etc, and then when they get home they are less likely to do something away from their computer. On weekends, people might spend the whole day doing something else and are less likely to be sitting at their computer. This is only an assumption that seems reasonable to me, though, and the opposite would certainly be true for some people.

Either way, it's undeniable that the SG campaign found it slower during the weekends, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Ryin and erkicman
I thought weekdays are slower due to like... not getting paid as most jobs pay on Thurs/Fridays.
Sounds like convenient timing tbh.
I would love giant bursts of this that basically guarantee a funding.

Going by my script, yesterday raised just shy of 35k, making it the most profitable day since Day 2. The day started (midnight Oct 16, my time) at $243,998 and finished (11:30 Oct 16, my time) at $24,997, making a total of $34,999 raised.

Hopefully that also means less people posting "I HAVE DONE THE MATH, I CAN SEE THE FUTURE" posts from now on, and we can just focus on doing what we can to spread the word.

Another thing while we're discussing numbers, a reminder that during the SG campaign (and probably most campaigns in general, I would imagine) weekends are typically slower than weekdays for raising money, so there's no need to panic if things dip a little there.

Must... resist... calculator.exe... Could really use some of those inspirational anime quotes right about now...

Reactions: Vadsamoht
Must... resist... calculator.exe... Could really use some of those inspirational anime quotes right about now...
We can do it! Believe i-- Oh GOD! Someone get me a knife.. Gotta Stab myself.

Reactions: The Dave
"It ain't over till it's over!"
Not anime, but also the best inspirational quotation there is.

This is what I was talking about lmao.

Google translates #スカルガ版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負 ターバンかっこいい to # Skarga version midnight seriously drawing 60-minute one-game match turban is cool

lol But yeah.. who ever's running the twitter account needs to have a few words spoken too XD Even I'm not that bad with the names... and I'm starting to learn em XD

"It ain't over till it's over!"
Not anime, but also the best inspirational quotation there is.

"Try not to die until you're dead." fits the Indiv campaign surprisingly well, too, and that IS anime.

And the fact that a humanoid crustacean-ant says it makes it all the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fumako and The Dave