• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

hey're doing that with streams though.
I think he's saying "make YouTube videos", probably because YouTube is far more accessible than Twitch archives, as well as making a small focused explanation/demonstration, I want to watch Alex and Mike talk about stuff as much as possible but that's because I'm sold on the game already, having Mike do a more brief explanation of how systems will work and what he wants to do with the game is a lot easier to spread than saying "watch this 3 hour stream archived on Twitch to see if you even care".

As great as streaming is for interactivity, Twitch is kind of awful and even if you find out the stream happened you're probably not going to go sort through the twitch archives for it.

Yeah I'm talking for people that aren't already into it. People need condensed information to get them up to that point. Plus it gives websites an excuse to keep talking about the project.

Hay I don't know if anyone has noticed but for me the Indivisible Youtube page is lacking an icon.
I feel it would just look better if it had one, or maybe this is just my browser.
Capture.JPG

Oh, cool! Somebody please ask Mike about creation process for the Incarnations if he didn't talk about it yet. I can't access the stream atm.

Because yours is so shit I don't even want to see a thread about her.

Seriously, though, discussions that give people a reason to get hype and cause a little controversy is good. I think some people are just reluctant because there were one or two people who took things a bit too far.

I never engaged in a fight with anyone. I don't know, I think it's always better to talk about what you like rather than rant about what you don't like.

I was one of the few that spoke well of Aeon ( <3 ), even when lots of people (even Mike himself) were against her. And I didn't talk shit about them. The rest of the Aeon group were nice people too.

You have to ignore trolls. Waifu wars were fun, and attracted lots of people. Even some who had little interest in playing the game but they were glad to contribute and vote their favorite character.

Reactions: Vadsamoht
Not to continue this tangent too long but it's also possible you only saw one side to say that they were 'fun'. If the team is against another vote I would think that you would have to convince them that whatever they saw the first time wouldn't happen again.

Short info from stream, thought it was kinda important:
- Mike would want to aim at making the full game beatable in full pacifist-mode (no kills, titled "Zen" in the prototype)
- 3D CG backgrounds you see in the prototype are due to time constraints, the "painted" backgrounds (like in this picture) are what they're actually aiming at

Attachments

• background.png
    background.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 361
Reactions: Wenzel and Gamrdogg
Ah thats cool. Cuz I bet some people out there disliked cg backgrounds.

Did Mike do the thing? I stuck around for the first four and a half hours, then I had to go do stuff.

Did Mike do the thing? I stuck around for the first four and a half hours, then I had to go do stuff.
He's doing a pacifist run.
He's been doing a pacifist run for the past two hours.
God damn you Rodney.

Yeah he finally did. Hooray. Rodney mvp.

He's doing a pacifist run.
He's been doing a pacifist run for the past two hours.
God damn you Rodney
Yeah, as said, was there fore the first four and a half hours, but when I tried to load the stream it said it was down so I thought it had ended. In again now though.

"The Thing"? <,>
Pacifist run while trying to skip the boss. He succeeded with the help of Rodney.

I must destroy them.
You should make them feel bad by ascending to Divinity status.
I am joking, in case anyone thinks otherwise, Verd, you've already done more than enough on your own.

Reactions: erkicman
Zone delivers, and probably ate something good beforehand.

Well on the bright side, he was finally able to eat.

You should make them feel bad by ascending to Divinity status.
I am joking, in case anyone thinks otherwise, Verd, you've already done more than enough on your own.
Real talk, part of me wants the Divinity tier because I have an idea for an incarnation based on one of my OCs, but I don't want to have to give up my boss character.

Real talk, part of me wants the Divinity tier because I have an idea for an incarnation based on one of my OCs, but I don't want to have to give up my boss character.

Yo that would be sick.

Just asking for the sake of the answer, but would the Divinity-tier backers have any say in things like VA casting, etc, should those things become required, or are they simply creating the design/possibly attacks of their character

I'm sure it's everything minus the VA, since some people might go too far with who they'd want. But I'm sure they prob have a word about how they should sound.

Excuse moa for being pessimist but it looks like they'll have a hard time funding this

how many people watched the lab zero animation stream? I have to work during both animation streams. T_T

how many people watched the lab zero animation stream? I have to work during both animation streams. T_T
There was quite a lot, but then there were buffering issues that caused people to leave.

Does it count as "watching" if the stream froze intermittently and I kept having to refresh the page? Anyway, from the archive:
I've bolded the longer segments. Hope this helps!

Yeaaah, I was pretty busy today and wasn't able to stay for long, but the segments I did stay for were crippled with buffering and connection drops :/
Hopefully they can arrange something else for the thing tomorrow because the dodgy internet made it kind of unwatchable a lot of the time.

Hopefully they can arrange something else for the thing tomorrow

It's unfortunately the same shitty internet we've had for the entire time we've been at that office. We're not sure how we can make it better. :(

Reactions: Cellsai
If it's funded it's EVERYTHING we need, so we would not extend it at that point. We didn't do that thing where we actually need more than we said and are hoping for stretch goals to fulfill that.

And we love you for that but I can't help but thinking that 1.5 mill all in one chunk is a big pill to swallow. I've seen several people say they weren't going to contribute because they assumed the campaign wouldn't reach the goal.