• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I hope the weekend dont slow the Hype Rocket...
Weekends are traditionally slower so I'm definitely expecting Saturday and Sunday to be 20k days at best. If we're lucky we get 25k each day imo. People definitely contribute more on weekdays.

do you guys accept Food Stamps? I got $230 worth... I'd give em to ya'll T~T
dude stop talking like that (You're starting to worry me)

Time for Carlton fencers?

dude stop talking like that (You're starting to worry me)
What? XD Just wanna give em everything I can give. Lab Zero is a company that I stand behind. I mean, I guess if things go well I can see if there's a Papa Murphy's near them and see if I'm able to use my Stamp card over the phone and order them some celebration pizzas XD

Holy cow. Weren't we like 30k down like 7 hours ago or something?
we have hopes we have dreams. And we are willing to do what we can to make em true.

I personally feel that I have to do this. That Lab Zero's passion for making games, is something that everyone should look to. even if you don't want to make a game, Lab Zero's drive should be inspiration alone to make you want to do something yourself.

I know that Mike Z has done that to me. Last year I was in a pretty bad place, depression ect, but now I'm getting past all that and I'm going to be doing something that I want to show Mike when NEC rolls around.

Long story short, I'm glad this is happening. I'm glad that I can talk to people like Mike Z and people here in the community. I'm indebted to everyone here.

Reactions: KaboomKid
Aye. Ever since my trip to Evo 2014, I've learned a lot about myself, the community, and even the team. I have so much respect for them that I am willing to empty my bank/paypal account twice just to help them see to the end. LabZero is a company that needs to be here, to stand out against the other shitty ones like Konami. LZ IS the hero among gaming companies..

Reactions: YoYoCheese
Let's talk geography, though. Looks like Dhar and Ajna are neighbors. Yan and Baozhai are from China-inspired Jade Empire, Kaldi and Narssus are probably from the same region, judging by the skin color, Kushi and Zebei looks mongolian-ish to me. Vasco and George are from Iron Kingdom, Thorani and Naga Rider are from the Tai Krung City. Toko is obviously Japan-inspired, in Indivisible they probably call that land Yashima. Phoebe is Ancient Greece-inspired. Tungar looks Indian to me, which lives us with Razmi.
This stuff leads me to believe that we're getting two playable incarnation from each region. Although maybe some areas will yeild only one. Not to forget that there will be non-playable ones.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Finally got to donate, threw pretty much everything I had towards ID :PUJNA: I was saving up for FF but this is way more important. Godspeed Lab Zero! I think you guys are an amazing team and I wish you the best in whatever you wish to do.

Let's talk geography, though. Looks like Dhar and Ajna are neighbors. Yan and Baozhai are from China-inspired Jade Empire, Kaldi and Narssus are probably from the same region, judging by the skin color, Kushi and Zebei looks mongolian-ish to me. Vasco and George are from Iron Kingdom, Thorani and Naga Rider are from the Tai Krung City. Toko is obviously Japan-inspired, in Indivisible they probably call that land Yashima. Phoebe is Ancient Greece-inspired. Tungar looks Indian to me, which lives us with Razmi.
This stuff leads me to believe that we're getting two playable incarnation from each region. Although maybe some areas will yeild only one. Not to forget that there will be non-playable ones.
Do not forget Aztec Dude and the still-to-be-revealed "Mayincatec" empire

Reactions: Gamrdogg
Btw, @Mike_Z / @render , this weekend could be a good time to plan out the update that tells everyone how awesome Secret Rooms are. There could be some potential Demigods next week who are waiting for a good reason to contribute that much. Even a sleeping Brahman might not fully realize the sweet deal that's on the table yet.

how do you upgrade your perk? just contribute again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesedragon
Btw, @Mike_Z / @render , this weekend could be a good time to plan out the update that tells everyone how awesome Secret Rooms are. There could be some potential Demigods next week who are waiting for a good reason to contribute that much. Even a sleeping Brahman might not fully realize the sweet deal that's on the table yet.

Thank you for the reminder. I'd meant to include it in an earlier update, but Mike's answer is really long and we hit the character limit. I'll put it in the next one.

...uhg. I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I asked Steve Stamatiadis if he'd think about maybe talking about some Kit action.. I know there a lot more fans of Kit than me, and I feel it'd benefit both Blade Kitten and Indiv..

...uhg. I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I asked Steve Stamatiadis if he'd think about maybe talking about some Kit action.. I know there a lot more fans of Kit than me, and I feel it'd benefit both Blade Kitten and Indiv..
Well, as long as you don't act like that Juju guy, I think it's fine. Besides, for now we can only wait for L0's reveal of more guest characters. I already have my favorites like in the Smash ballot, but if they're planning to reveal a very special guest -not that the current ones aren't special-, it would be a nice final stretch move.

I might be inclined to upgrade to Demigod, as the idea I have for my boss might be too large for the scope of my reward tier.

Well, as long as you don't act like that Juju guy, I think it's fine. Besides, for now we can only wait for L0's reveal of more guest characters. I already have my favorites like in the Smash ballot, but if they're planning to reveal a very special guest -not that the current ones aren't special-, it would be a nice final stretch move.
Actually, I'm going ahead and saying I sign off on any claim stating that I "helped" Kit get in. Like I said, I hope it would benefit both Indiv and Blade Kitten, as I know there are fans of the game/comic that would love to see more Kit in Action.. I asked him, not for self gain, but to help get more attention for the 2 games. Steve's a cool guy and tries his best to do his comics and his games... I want to help him out as much as I want to help out Lab Zero.

Reactions: E!Damnation
Actually, I'm going ahead and saying I sign off on any claim stating that I "helped" Kit get in. Like I said, I hope it would benefit both Indiv and Blade Kitten, as I know there are fans of the game/comic that would love to see more Kit in Action.. I asked him, not for self gain, but to help get more attention for the 2 games. Steve's a cool guy and tries his best to do his comics and his games... I want to help him out as much as I want to help out Lab Zero.
I know you're holding a candle for this because Kit Ballard is evidently your favorite character ever, but based on Blade Kitten's visibility in the gaming community (extremely-low-to-nonexistent), it think it's fair to say that it isn't Indivisible that would be benefiting from that cross-promotion.

I've heard of every guest character they've announced, so far, and have played many of those games, but I only know of Blade Kitten because a single person on a single forum I go to is in love with it. The game simply isn't well known enough to warrant the effort of making guest characters from it.

Reactions: Wenzel and Ryin
I might be inclined to upgrade to Demigod, as the idea I have for my boss might be too large for the scope of my reward tier.

You can always email/PM us your idea to see if it is. ;)

how do you upgrade your perk? just contribute again?

guys on the indiegogo answered this and it worked I assume.

"Go to your profile in the top right corner of the page and select “My Contributions” from the drop down box. Click on the upgrade perk option next to your Indivisible payment and it will take you through the same payment process.

You’ll pay the new amount in full, and then that perk will replace the old one on your contributions page, while the old amount will be immediately refunded to you, and will enter your account a few days after you upgrade the perk."

i went from 200 to 350. It wouldn't let me just add 150. So i had to contribute a full 350 and all the transactions will take place in a couple of days so it seems because the refund hasn't shown up in my account yet but the 350 contribution did. guess i'll know tomorrow.

I know you're holding a candle for this because Kit Ballard is evidently your favorite character ever, but based on Blade Kitten's visibility in the gaming community (extremely-low-to-nonexistent), it think it's fair to say that it isn't Indivisible that would be benefiting from that cross-promotion.

I've heard of every guest character they've announced, so far, and have played many of those games, but I only know of Blade Kitten because a single person on a single forum I go to is in love with it. The game simply isn't well known enough to warrant the effort of making guest characters from it.
True. True. I guess I was out of line. Sorry about that. Sometimes I loose focus and do som'in really dumb. I'll go sit in the corner for a bit =\

guys on the indiegogo answered this
[snip]
i went from 200 to 350. It wouldn't let me just add 150. So i had to contribute a full 350 and all the transactions will take place in a couple of days so it seems because the refund hasn't shown up in my account yet but the 350 contribution did.
That's...pretty bad, actually. I hope they revise that system in the future.

Hmm. I'm considering upgrade right now. And logistics of paying in full first, then getting refund are troublsome for me for various reasons. Should I refund first and then pay in full then?

To anybody who wants to upgrade a high level tier to an even higher level tier and just wants to pay the difference:
https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/526876-Refunds

Option a)
Assuming you payed via paypal: (no idea about credit cards)
1) Get a full refund of the tier (see link above)
"based on the payment method used to make the contribution, and may take three to five business days to appear on your statement."
That might not work out until the deadline, so be careful

2) Donate higher tier again via paypal after getting the funds back

Wait a second- when I upgraded mine, the refunded amount went to my PayPal account almost immediately; the two to three day delay is for funds to transfer from PayPal to my bank account. So, in theory, if you paid in PayPal and request a refund, and then you buy the new tier from that same PayPal account (maybe after pre-emptively transferring the difference to PayPal so the transaction goes smoothly), it'll go fairly quickly.

Option b)
1) Ask Lab Zero if they will add your two tiers together to the next one (like the $5000 perk + $2500 perk)
2) Take perk that represents the difference (they can't change what IGG displays, so you still will have two perks)

Last edited:
If you upgrade your perk, you don't lose the limited t-shirt do you?

Option a) Risky because refunds can take longer than we have for 900k
Assuming you payed via paypal: (no idea about credit cards)
1) Get a full refund of the tier (see link above)
"based on the payment method used to make the contribution, and may take three to five business days to appear on your statement."
That might not work out until the deadline, so be careful
2) Donate higher tier again via paypal after getting the funds back

Wait a second- when I upgraded mine, the refunded amount went to my PayPal account almost immediately; the two to three day delay is for funds to transfer from PayPal to my bank account. So, in theory, if you paid in PayPal and request a refund, and then you buy the new tier from that same PayPal account (maybe after pre-emptively transferring the difference to PayPal so the transaction goes smoothly), it'll go fairly quickly.

Reactions: erkicman
...refunded amount went to my PayPal account almost immediately...

Didn't know that it's instant, in that case it's easy, I'll edit the post