• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Everyone knows who the best waifu is, i don't think it needs argument.
thorani_edited-527x1024.png
For those thirsty fellas...

A waifu is like a butt. It's ok and even understandable to have one, but there's no need to flaunt yours to everyone.

Except when it's Razmi. Because Razmi is best girl.

On an unrelated note, now that funding has succeeded, how long do you figure Skullheart will last? I'd presume that an an Indivisible forum is in the works to go up somewhere, and in about a year from now I'll be the only one left here, rambling about such lunacies as canon story lines.

Reactions: DoomKrakken
I firmly believe that the Skullheart can be the home to indivisible fans as well...

Reactions: KaboomKid
change the name to something silly like "Inner Realm Forums"
that'd be cute

Lmao are you forreal
Skullheart will stay because there are threads about people playing the game, doing combos and joining tournaments
There's life outside the lore section, friends
Plus, who knows, we may get an official Skullgirls 2: Deadly Airport

NEVER LET YOUR FOOT ADDICTION

Reactions: The Dave
Plus, who knows, we get an official Skullgirls 2: Deadly Airport

NEVER LET YOUR FOOT ADDICTION
I promise that I will never allow my foot to develop an addiction.

Eh I guess I'll migrate to those forums then.
On another note now that Samurai Jack is coming back I dont feel so bad about the lack of scottish samurai.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
It's like you guys don't even realize that there is an Indivisble section to the fourm...

The sadness when you're already mentally preparing for the future, but Indifans or Indivifans just don't have the same ring to them as Skullfans.

The sadness when you're already mentally preparing for the future, but Indifans or Indivifans just don't have the same ring to them as Skullfans.
Call us...The Indivisible

Reactions: Not-So-Saint

The name should obviously be Indivisimals

Sony thought this could compete with Pokemon
Invizimals.jpg

It's cool if Indivisible ends up getting its own forum somewhere. That would be a nice place to transition news from the IGG page, stay focused on prototype updates and feedback, and gather the slowly branching fangroups into a singular hub.

However, I definitely think Skullheart should still be considered the home forum for Lab Zero fans. We've been here since the Breast Cancer Drive, and with many of us having been pulled together from L0's internet roots (SRK/LJ/Dustloop/Gaia/etc.), the history of this community has been closely tied to the team's collective journeys up to this point.

So even though they might need to set up a new Autobot City on Earth, that doesn't mean we should leave Cybertron behind. We can still get the Space Bridge working and share the Energon!

I honestly thought SH was okay for Indivisible.

Also does anybody have a link to that animation Zone made after Indiv got funded?

I definitely think Skullheart should still be considered the home forum for Lab Zero fans. We've been here since the Breast Cancer Drive, and with many of us having been pulled together from L0's internet roots (SRK/LJ/Dustloop/Gaia/etc.), the history of this community has been closely tied to the team's collective journeys up to this point.
I'm inclined to agree. I feel like between (A) setting up new forum, and (B) just staying here where everyone already is, choosing the former would be totally arbitrary.

Wowee! Glad to see we've made it! And I didn't even give a penny, but heyho, I'm over the moon!
::adds Dimitri Awesometh's steam player ID into a special file, buried deep within the source code...::

Okay so I'm not crazy.
By the way my point wasn't that Anime Intro = Co-op mode in price. Just that I wish/wonder why crowd funding campaigns don't allow some sort of democracy in their stretch goals. " If we get 2mil you can vote on if you want A or B added to the game ).
Because A or B cost different amounts, and $2mil might cover some combinations but not others.

I understand Co-Op is expensive, but it sucks that the most wanted feature won't make it in the game.
That depends who you ask, doesn't it?

Questions Mike, to Beta propose and not get spoiled gonna be a alternative/ beta dungeon or something to mess with the mechanics and improvement and tests?
Basically, yes.
All the playable incarnations gonna on the beta for the same reason?
Don't know! Most, probably. None of the ones we've already written up are secret...

Question:
Will Incarnations still "Float" for their battle run animation like in the Proto or was the "Float" a time cutter to push the proto out the door? Either way is cool
It'll probably be running, but a run cycle takes a lot longer to animate than a hover-dash loop, so we did that for the prototype. Walk and run cycles are some of the most difficult, time-consuming things to animate for a character.
Zebei and Tungar have back-hop animations we didn't have time to use, too. Some of Zebei's is used in his Up attack.

There should be a place that is exclusively for Waifu Wars
DDB's apartment?

Breast Cancer Drive
Breast Cancer RESEARCH Drive, they're quite different things. :^P (I made this mistake all the time during the drive...)

Breast Cancer RESEARCH Drive, they're quite different things. :^P (I made this mistake all the time during the drive...)
Lol i remember that on crosscounter Quote: "Yeah! Everyone donate to Breast Cancer! We would really love to bring that back. Ok. That was in really bad taste!" Lol

Still sucks that cancer research hasn't progressed all too much to this very day.

It'll probably be running, but a run cycle takes a lot longer to animate than a hover-dash loop, so we did that for the prototype. Walk and run cycles are some of the most difficult, time-consuming things to animate for a character.
Zebei and Tungar have back-hop animations we didn't have time to use, too. Some of Zebei's is used in his Up attack.
Coolies. While we still don't have much info on what an Incarnation is, I do like the Floating thing. Either way is cool. And yeah.. Movement loops are a nightmare, even in 3D..

edit:
Oh yeah! remembered why I popped in here. Stretch Goal 1's about to be obtained.

Breast Cancer RESEARCH Drive :^P (I made this mistake all the time during the drive...)
Lol i remember that on crosscounter Quote
....aaaand this is the part where I try to play it cool and say I typed it that way on purpose. YUP! HOMAGE!

Reactions: gluemchen
yeah... a bit after I posted that I looked at the goal and was too lazy (ok, my cellphone's having connection issues and gave up) to correct myself..

Looks 10x better than most of the shit japan has been crapping out of their ass lately
I'm not comparing it to other recent anime, I can't considering I haven't watched any recent anime other than a small amount of JJBA, I just hate the style. If it was done in the Indivisible art style, I wouldn't have a problem with Trigger animating it.

Ya'll have bad Waifu tastes

Best Waifu's are Shantae, Shovel Knight and Juan.