• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Oh right, one more thing about Indivisible from the panel: just as much puns as Skullgirls but no memes.
Oh, I don't want the meme directly in the game. Although, Juan Aguacate suplexing a giant boss with no logical explanation would be awesome (Sabin suplexing a train was actually a glitch, if I remember correctly).

Wasn't that something we knew about during the IGG campaign?
Doesn't stop people from asking the same question all the time.
I don't think they mean they'd be dropping any original characters, I think that just means there'd be one less newcomer from the SG universe.
Ajna in, Fukua out.
Also she's NOT A SKULLGIRLS CHARACTER why do people want crossovers so much?

Stop counting, if that becomes a thing I go full on Ivory Tower.

Crossovers are fun, and I think Ajna would be a lot of fun to play in SG with all her weapons. And how cool would it be if some of the Incarnations were worked into her moveset, like built-in assists or something?

Crossovers are fun, and I think Ajna would be a lot of fun to play in SG with all her weapons. And how cool would it be if some of the Incarnations were worked into her moveset, like built-in assists or something?
I think Mike said something about if he does bring Ajna into Skullgirls, she'll have the same hitboxes or something.
Stop counting, if that becomes a thing I go full on Ivory Tower.
Sorry about that, guess I'm too excited after that panel.

Dat music in the trailer.

Someone has been taking notes from Nier. :P

Which BTW has one of my most favourite soundtracks ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: E!Damnation
Eeehh I'm not too fond of crossover characters in fightan. Thanks but no, if SG2 happens I'll be good without Ajna.

Ajna in, Fukua out.
Also she's NOT A SKULLGIRLS CHARACTER why do people want crossovers so much?
I can handle this swap idea. Plus, Ajna would seem to be a rather interesting idea for a moveset, given her weapons and even hand-to-hand skills. Some interesting Blockbusters can be had too. And I'm only thinking of the Prototype stuff.

Love the fact the Belu(?) is getting some new animation love. Course I already loved the current ones, but seeing you're still polishing it up just says how far you guys are wanting to go for quality animations. Which is all the awesome.

The official title song is catchy and love that the acoustics resonate very well. The shaders are working wonders for the scene along with the updated detailing. All in all, it's shaping up to be a work of art guys. Bravo ^_^

Sad that only the PC will get "clinical trial" runs for the alpha builds, since my laptop can't handle the game well and it's pretty fun on ps4 XD Oh well. I'm still ready to break stuff =3

From the video, I am curious what this is...
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220
I can see why people would be excited for Ajna potentially appearing in SG2, and it would probably be good for Lab Zero in terms of promoting Indivisible to Skullgirls 2 players, but there's so many worthy SG chars that we got teased with during the SG IGG, that it would be disappointing not to see the skullgirls world expanded for a character who already has her own game.

Also that wolf enemy is really cute, can't wait to tame one for my inner realm zoo.

Well, Mike did say Fukua's out, so there's a slot open for an extra stand in, in general. So, in reality the cast isn't shrinking, just has a new stand in for a "non-skullgirl" character. And since Fukua's not cannon, you can bet the cannon chars will have a bigger and brighter spotlight this time around.

Wait Fukua's out? Man that sucks. Maybe they should replace the slot with a character that's name starts with A...

And then has 2 Ns, an I, and ends with an E.

Everybody is forgetting that nothing is set in stone and that SG2 will obviously come after Indiv.

I liked Fukua though.

Someone draw up Fukua's gravestone

Guest characters will be post release DLC.

You know what? I'm okay with this, because the whole thing of "Guest Character Quests" that was discussed way earlier seems more likely if it's not digging into main production time. So long as I get my remixed Shovel Knight music in Indivisible's style, I'm happy.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
I can Hear Josh crying over his waifu right now...

RIP Fukua you will not be too terribly missed.

But really you guys do what ever you want. I trust Lab Zero to make a good SG2... way after Indivisible is done and when they have like IP for themselves.

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
Fukua'd be cut in SG2... Only to be brought back by fan demand in like 3 months.

Reactions: Armageddon11
Fukua'd be cut in SG2... Only to be brought back by fan demand in like 3 months.
Nah, just make SG Mobile 2 a tower defense where you fight waves of Fukua and Beowulf with the occasional Beat Extend assist. It'll perfectly capture the feel of Quick Match.

So, um, Indivisible...

Now really is it going to me fukua cut from SG on mobile or SG2? cause I thought lab zero wasn't going to cut characters for SG2. hope they don't cut anyone big *cough* *cough*

2 quick questions since no one answered me in the other thread:
1: what's this deadly airport reference?
2: what was the waifu wars?

2 quick questions since no one answered me in the other thread:
1: what's this deadly airport reference?
2: what was the waifu wars?
ahhh...

come close young one.

Let me tell ye of a tale of SkullGirls 2 on mobile phone. It was a game that was terrible and made from some random person who just used Alex and Poison Sprites from Street Fighter 3. And the only stage that was playable was "Deadly Airport".

now... The Waifu Wars.

back when Lab Zero was holding their DLC character votes people were up in arms in which waifu would take the spot in the game. There were people who love the female charactes, but when the fighting really began was when it was down to the last 4 characters. It was between Aeon, Annie, Eliza and Minette. People bickered over which one was the most Waifu. In the End Eliza won, DDB is still somewhat salty over no Annie [Hey atleast she's in SG as a side character and in Indivisible] and everyone else just went on loving their own waifus.

2fr1Zmp.jpg

I saw the spoiler tags in the AX panel but I couldn't stop watching.

So here's a warning to you guys: slight spoilers in the AX panel.

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP BABY

I'M GOING TO RUIN MY APPETITE! WOOO WOOO

What? where are you watching it?!

*Legit Gitty right now*

I am a 21 year old man and I am acting like a kid who's just got his first video game. Why? I can't explain just how hyped I am I need this.

Reactions: Rakurin
Ah now I get the counting.

Then Fukua comes back for SG3 with a backstory similar to Eddie/Zato-1 from Guilty Gear. I still prefer the SG universe to expand instead of a crossover... does this mean we're also having some kind of "expansion vs crossover" conflict?

tumblr_o9r1o7vOWv1uhevs2o1_500.jpg

"expansion vs crossover" conflict?
  • SG Mobile appears to be a prequel/expansion spinoff
  • Annie in Indivisible is a crossover guest character. Otherwise, Indivisible has as much to do with Skullgirls as Shovel Knight or Guacamelee
  • There is speculation Ajna could crossover into Skullgirls 2 at the cost of another character, possibly Fukua.
Does that help?

There is speculation Ajna could crossover into Skullgirls 2 at the cost of another character, possibly Fukua.
Yes, now we'll have Team Fukua is waifu vs Team Fukua can go (just kidding, but oh well, it's still too early to think about SG2, for now let's wait for the Indivisible beta and the mobile game to give them helpful feedback).

I think Mike said something about if he does bring Ajna into Skullgirls, she'll have the same hitboxes or something.
That was a joke, just to clarify forever.
It's not a spoiler, it's a fairly early game ability, and has nothing to do with plot. The spoiler tags exist to prevent people-that-aren't-me from ACCIDENTALLY showing things they shouldn't show.
Now really is it going to me fukua cut from SG on mobile or SG2? cause I thought lab zero wasn't going to cut characters for SG2. hope they don't cut anyone big *cough* *cough*
Since you are new here, I would like to explain what "dry humor" is.
Please run everything I say through that filter. It will save us both headaches. Thank you.

Sorry for the headache mike. its kinda hard to read dry humor in text. Still is it safe to assume every character from the playable cast will be playable in the mobile.

also wait new..i've been a member since 2014.

Ah well then...lets get back to the discussion. anyone at AX right now able to experience the stuff at lab zeros booth first hand (like demos and such.) if so can you give us your thoughts?