• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

I see that Gorgeous Irene advertisement.

Pesci is dumb. When's Trish and White Album.

I thought the game was out in Japan?

They still haven't given a concrete release date yet, but they're still planning to release it this year. Heh, sort of like Persona 5's situation...

11988632_10153547245303162_3472508504966668036_n.jpg

Rohan, Okuyasu and Kosaku Kira confirmed, also the game comes out in December 17, Part 4 Jotaro will be an exclusive day one character for the first print run.

Part 4 Jotaro
Do we finally get "Star Platinum Za Warudo" back? That pissed me off in ASB, he even says it in the Capcom game that was based on part 3.

he even says it in the Capcom game that was based on part 3.
Even though he never said that in part 3...
Yeah, Part 4 Jotaro is in but you can't play him in story mode. You also can't have Part 4 Jotaro as an assist if you use Part 3 Jotaro.

Even though he never said that in part 3...
Which was my point. The game based on part 3 has the line, but the tribute to the entire series does not.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
We know we got Diego at least, meaning the only heavily requested character left is Heavy Weather, but yeah I'm going to be unhappy if the rest of the cast is pretty much the same. There really is no excuse for not including everyone from ASB and only adding a couple characters.

Fuck's sake, hope we get some new character reveals soon, we're gonna have to since we're getting to Part 6-8 now which were much slimmer in representation
They have until December 17 to announce new characters. TGS is also coming up.

There ya go.
I've seen a lot less F.F. requests than Heavy Weather for ASB in general, but whatever, I think both would be nice, either way part 7 is the one that needs more characters.

Every jojo will be playable?

I hope we get a bomb dropped on us for TGS
But we already got both Kiras.

or is he just a glorified costume
He might break your watch face, but I can't think of much more they could add from part 4.

Reactions: Dio Brando
Old Joseph with invisibaby action.

So... Oingo Biongo Brothers are totally the next fighters right?

CO1aFKNU8AAUhGO.jpg:large

in-game model of Part 4 Jotaro
CO15Oz5U8AEv8YT.jpg:large

Love that outfit, but I wish the one with the dolphin hat was available as well.

Not appreciating some of the colors.

Is that the guy everyone was asking for apparently?

Also, I hope Jolyne gets her back repaired before the game comes out.

Fuck yeah, called Weather Report.

Now where is my Diver Down?
And Blackmore and Mike Oldfield?

A Hideo Kojima Game:

When's Annie: Foo Fighter's Edition

Featuring Dante from the "Devil May Cry" series.

And Knuckles.

(did i step over a line by crossing memes?)