• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

*bangs fist on a table*
FOO FIGHTERS WHEN

*bangs fist on a different table*
BIG TIDDIES FOO FIGHTERS ALT WHEN

Reactions: Dio Brando
When Anasui and C-Moon/Made in Heaven Pucci are announced
EDIT: and Heavy Weather.

Wait, how freaking big are the stages? Iggy was just enjoying a joy ride. I knew that was his ability, but the stage must be huge.

It was the same way in J-Stars
the stages tend to be a bit big for the scale of fighting, even with 4 players

but the stage must be huge.
Not at all, it's only a few roofs. It's in the demo.

I can't believe that Baoh attacked Rohan in an alley just like that

tumblr_nuzah2kMFa1sfay15o2_500.gif

Hey lil' mama lemme whisper in yo ear

Reactions: ElementFree
I really hope they've been working on improving this since the second demo, trailer looks great, but the game so far has only gone from garbage to being on the lower end of okay.

Will end up buying it anyway, I'm sure. Whose ready to play as Weather Forecast and release Hefty Weather?

I can't believe that Baoh attacked Rohan in an alley just like that
What makes you say Baoh?

i can't wait to get my hands on Obese Atmosphere

So uh, this is in there.
turtle.png

uh.
what translation did you read?
It's Heavy Weather.
Sounds way cooler too
Did you miss the fact they changed names in ASB?

I made up a shitty name that fits in with most of ASB's pattern, it was a joke.

Reactions: ElementFree
The only thing i'm not liking so far is the new model textures, there's something.....off with them, they don't give that manga feeling the ones in ASB did.

I thought they were just the ASB ones but made shit for performance reasons.

The real issue is the gameplay.

tumblr_static_tumblr_ltnmzcji2k1r5wvcho1_400.gif

nofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofighterswhereisfoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersliketheonlyreasoniwantthisterriblegamenofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofighterskillmenofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofightersnofoofighters

They haven't directly announced any part 7 characters that aren't Diego have they?

There is still time for Foo Fighters, though I would have expected her to be with the group, so I wouldn't count on it.

They still have 3 months left.

I still think the next reveal will be Bruno, Diavolo, Trish, and some other Part 5 loser

White Album. Who cares what the Stand user's name is.

Just White Album.

I didn't realize Bruno was missing, in that case Foo Fighters totally has a shot since they have other important supporting cast to reveal still.

cool, like ice

I can't believe it... They're finally going to add one of my newer favorite characters... (Slight spoilers) finally, they're gonna add
Rash from Battletoads

I hope he's a Ripple Spin using Pillar Man from Ogre Street whose Stand can steal other people's stands
name his stand Linkin Park

name his stand Linkin Park
He needed a black and red motif with white hair to go with it.

I find it funny it says "Not your average story mode!" But most anime games like this (Pirate Warriors, Ninja Storm, Victory Vs., Jojo's) have the OC stories.