• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

they added Lisa Lisa because she's popular, has a likable personality, and the game is already starved for female fighters
Santana is forgettable, has no particular personality to speak of, and no particular popularity to speak of
he's the Raditz of Pillar Men

they added Lisa Lisa because she's popular, has a likable personality, and the game is already starved for female fighters
Santana is forgettable, has no particular personality to speak of, and no particular popularity to speak of
he's the Raditz of Pillar Men
But she did almost nothing in fighting context at least, the only confirmed kills are the weird minion from the Pillar Men and the zombi who killed George, at least Santana did much more than that (Killing a bunch of soldiers, and almost killing Stroheim), sure he was weak as fuck, but as Kars said: He was a baby, and still, his intelligence was quite impressive and despite he was the weakest of the Pillar Men, he had some interesting weapons to his advantage, so, despite the fact that he doesn't have much popularity, you got to remember that he was one of the two Pillar Men alive, and the only one on earth, while the other is a rocketman, that stopped to think, although he was trapped under artificial light, but still, he had potential to become someone awesome.

Anyway, another character that would be good for the roster is Shadow Dio, if he is awesome in the Capcom game, he can be even more in this one, maybe, as an unlockable character, who knows.

bro
it's a fanservice game
it's about popularity
Even Speedwagon is playable
Speedwagon

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Well, Araki originally wanted Lisa Lisa to be a stronger character, but was shut down by publishers*.
I consider it Arakis original vision.

*citation needed

bro
it's a fanservice game
it's about popularity
Even Speedwagon is playable
Speedwagon
This is really amusing, how are they going to put Speedwagon, "Even Speedwagon is surprised" because, the thing that you have to ask is, how the fuck can he fight?, the only thing that he remotely has is the hat, the cutting HAT, how can you make a full fighting character based on one characteristic, on one simple weapon, and one move altogether, and i'm considering that this is the first part Speedwagon, it would be amusing if they put Speedwagon from second part, sure, he did so much in that part, wait, we only need George Joestar and Erina on the roster, and the full pack is complete, well, at least the music in this game is excellent.

They've already detailed his fighting style actually
he fights using his pals from ogre street, along with his bladed hat and sledgehammer

I had no idea that was Speedwagons own sledgehammer, so after they smashed the mask did Speedwagon take the sledgehammer home as a trophy?

704.gif

Barry is ready to sling ya!

Offtopic, Why Enrico Pucci is so fucking awesome, i really, really like his stand, especially the form Made in Heaven, and the fact that he can accelerate time so fast that make the others fighters slow (Except for GER, but that's obvious), he is a little OP actually, and one of my favorites villains in all fiction, if not, the best, goddamit Dio, how can you have servants that are technically more awesome and better than you.

you know there's an actual jojos thread where you can get your jollies and still technically be on topic

you know there's an actual jojos thread where you can get your jollies and still technically be on topic
Yeah, but i was the last to answer, i have the rule that i can't double post any thread whatsoever, so, but since Enrico Pucci is in the game, i don't know if it's that offtopic though, although, is more fun to control Baoh, and Josuke.

I hope this sequel gets localized like ASB.

Why do you keep calling him Baoh?

Why do you keep calling him Baoh?
Read the manga, or watch the ova at least, and i called him Baoh since that is the name given by the corporation who experimented with him, I know that his name is Ikuro Hashizawa A.K.A Baoh, and you've to remember that during the manga events the only beings qualified as Baoh are the said character, and a rapidly killed Dog, that's why i call him Baoh, I hope he reappears in Part 8 (Jojolion)

why would a character from a completely unrelated manga show up in jojolion of all places

why would a character from a completely unrelated manga show up in jojolion of all places
The setting is more or less the same, since this happens quite some time after Steel Ball Run so, it should be nice if that happens, besides, Baoh was wrote by Hirohiko Araki, the same creator of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, taking that into consideration, the idea of adding Baoh in Jojo sounds cool, many, many mangakas had done the same (Dragon Ball with Dr Slump), (Conan Detective, Magic Kaito), or at least a little cameo or easter egg, but i would ask for something better than that.

Besides, he is awesome, him appearing as an ally would be like a dream, actually, at least for me.

Jojolion takes place in 2011, man
and, you know, isn't a sci-fi series, like Baoh is.

not to mention
Ikuro kind of Kars'd himself at the end there
and he'll die regardless due to the Baoh parasite in his head

I also have good news, the story mode will be supervised by Araki himself.

I also have good news, the story mode will be supervised by Araki himself.
Dio, may i ask you, why in the seven sons of fuck you wrote a message to Pucci about the "Heaven, and fate blablabla" only for him to die, and as a consequence, make the universe reset, was that your plan all along?.

What were the benefits of this plan?, because you die anyways in Steel Ball Run as Diego Brando, seriously, nobody can be that stupid,

P.D: To "Ruin", remember that Baoh has to do with science and machines, and apparently Jojolion is going towards into that direction, i'm eager to see him since well, even if the parasite can kill him in a limited amount of days, it would be nice if he could awake from his slumber, since technically "Baoh" is in coma, which means that the parasite isn't active, and the time limit doesn't work, as shown at the end of the manga and ova where he is alive, the possibility is very slim, but since he was added to ASB, it would be nice to see him again, at least.

the fuck jojolion are you reading if you think it's becoming sci-fi
I know is not sci-fi, but Baoh wasn't scifi at all, yes, it has the scientific experiments and advanced shit, but if you've noticed the rest of the city, people, and everything else is just as normal as well, a normal city, and besides the fact that Baoh is underwater right now, but well, who knows, this is Jojo, anything can happen in Jojo, if Baoh was added to the roster of ASB means that he could enter this manga, who knows, gotta have to wait, though.

Gonna need a source on that one, mang

Aye aye

Also this one.

Dio, may i ask you, why in the seven sons of fuck you wrote a message to Pucci about the "Heaven, and fate blablabla" only for him to die, and as a consequence, make the universe reset, was that your plan all along?.

What were the benefits of this plan?, because you die anyways in Steel Ball Run as Diego Brando, seriously, nobody can be that stupid,

Go re-read part 6, it's obvious a lot of things went right past you.

Also Diego and Dio are not the same, they are counterparts.

Aye aye

Also this one.

Go re-read part 6, it's obvious a lot of things went right past you.

Also Diego and Dio are not the same, they are counterparts.
Yeah, i need to re-read that part, it's been a long time since i've read that part, anyways, where do i sign to have a stand? I WANT ONE :D

you have legs, stand on your own :3

I recently got into Jojo and oh god I'm behind on who all these ppl are! But I like these games quite a bit. The game has a noticeable style to it and that makes quite appealing. I don't play a lot of the previous, but it caught my eye enough that I'm looking forward to this one later on.

Can we get Mike Oldfield as at least a stage hazard this time?

Mista actually had legitimately interesting tools in ASB, I wonder how any of that would translate over, or if it would at all.

dammit they still haven't fixed Fugo's goddamn palette yet
is using the GioGio's Golden Wind palette really that hard, CC2
is it

I guess Jolyne, Johnny and Josukeight confirmed probably, surprising the staggering amount of 0 people
djMRTHP.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to think we're not getting any new characters for the other 4 parts.
I'm starting to think that they just revealed the boxart or something

It's not the box art (at least not yet).
It's just a new key visual.