• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

That's just a copy of one of Naruto's ED
not the song.

because it's the one most likely to be the ending theme because it was on the top 100s during the time Part 4 takes place and it's a song that's in the Warner library.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
not the song.

because it's the one most likely to be the ending theme because it was on the top 100s during the time Part 4 takes place and it's a song that's in the Warner library.
Just like how Holy Diver was the ED for Stardust Crusaders? :v
I wasn't talking about the song because I doubt they could get Smash Mouth for Naruto :p

i saw this question elsewhere, but i have to ask it here

in the younger d'arby episode, was doll kakyoin's jaw a reference to rubber soul?
or was that mere coincidence?

in other news, i'm saving up to buy the heartbreaker polnareff earrings so i can be anime/manga trash in public.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
MINI SHEER HEART ATTACKS

About the last chapter
What a terrible mother Josefumi had... Also, kira looks like a somewhat good guy, why he made the guy at the beginning bite his own fingers off? and how?

Someone please share with me the secret to clicking these tumblr links and actually getting to the post and not the users main page.

good kira art ahoy
9e580ccbd1.jpg

Why's Guido got stink lines coming off him?

isn't the hand supposed to be beside kira

Definitely shouldn't have been any of our hands

Should've been Polygon Man

#1 villain

I dunno.

I can't trust a candidate who likes a stand that was forced to have a power specifically to beat a villain's.
But can you trust the memes?
Shit taste is better than memes,isn't it?