• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

here b0ss
5697277+_d5d755a2c9d180c3f30082eb0f607a48.jpg
He+gets+them+from+me+and+i+get+them+from+_144bedeae95892b8d48472a4aa486998.jpg
Then+where+are+you+getting+these+_0e4a1190b0b127f92e9cb64741242b69.jpg

rip joj part 4 info, will be missed

At least it's not "rip joj part 4 anime" though.

i dunno
rohan still
looks like rohan
so something is wrong here

I'm sure the PV was made quickly for the announcement, and the anime will have a lot more time to be made for TV.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
That hat looks pretty nice. Too bad it won't look so good after I break it... The "transgender community" that is.

i didn't think i would find a guy that looks like a stump with a combover so threatening but Jojolion continues on its merry way

Probably the best chapter so far, so many things paced correctly
The entire heist is really well done and Danny Ocean would be proud. When Josefumi is opening the case the tension was palpable and I was on pins and needles the whole transplant.

Damo has definitely shaped up to be the most intimidating character for this part and knowing that Vitamin C can still out punch a stand like Killer Queen makes him even more lethal.

AU where Gold Experience has a different power
and Giorno still drink deh peepee

AU where Gold Experience has a different power
and Giorno still drink deh peepee
The best/worst part is that the name could stay the same

/co/ is seriously trying to make /co/Jo something.

Waiting for Part 4 anime is torture right now since I don't feel like reading Part 8 until its complete.

I think it premiers in April. There is no set date, just a general time frame.

Reactions: Sparties