• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

for some reason, even if giorno was like a good fighter or w/e, i'll always applaud joseph for his work against the pillar men and respect him the most.
it wasn't necessarily a clean win, but hell, that must have been fucking ridiculous to him.

I enjoyed both Johnny and Gyro, hell, I don't think anyone is going to argue Gyro doing a move so bad ass it turns into a stand isn't among the best moments in the series.

the final battle of PArt 5 should have been a less Shitty version of GER vs. King Crimson Requiem
instead we get giorno making diavolo drink the peepee
As far as i know, i don't think King Crimson Requiem was possible, KC was already too powerful, and since Diavolo was the seller of the bow & arrows IIRC, he couldn't "transform" his stand into a Requiem form, besides, when Polnareff turned Silver Chariot into Silver Chariot Requiem he died, so, Diavolo could've died if he used an arrow to King Crimson, so he decided to obtain money with that, mistake because he sold an arrow to Giorno, his enemy but well, he didn't know.

Besides, who doesn't want Diavolo drinking the peepee of Giorno :D

dude
Diavolo's entire plan was to get the arrow back and give himself a Requiem stand so he could rule over the mafia/italy/world/diavolo's plan was fucking stupid

But Diavolo already ruled over the Mafia

dude
Diavolo's entire plan was to get the arrow back and give himself a Requiem stand so he could rule over the mafia/italy/world/diavolo's plan was fucking stupid
That's one of the most stupidest plans i've ever heard in my life, even in fiction, Why in Jojo someone who is stupid always have to had the awesome stand, like Okuyasu's Stand, it doesn't make any sense, smart people are the ones who should have the powerful stand, i swear that sometimes Jojo's world doesn't make sense.

That's one of the most stupidest plans i've ever heard in my life, even in fiction, Why in Jojo someone who is stupid always have to had the awesome stand, like Okuyasu's Stand, it doesn't make any sense, smart people are the ones who should have the powerful stand, i swear that sometimes Jojo's world doesn't make sense.

hey now wait a sec, okuyasu did some pretty good stuff with his stand
a character's lack of intelligence does not mean they should be the weaker one

hey now wait a sec, okuyasu did some pretty good stuff with his stand
a character's lack of intelligence does not mean they should be the weaker one
He isn't smart, and he can barely think in tactics with The Hand, he doesn't have combat or strategy intelligence at all, and when he try to use it, his partners finish the job anyway, and i remind you, the Hand can erase certain parts of the space, giving him total control of it, i assure you that Diamond is Unbreakable cast has more powerful and interesting effects than Stardust Crusaders, compare Kakyoin to Okuyasu, Kakyoin has a less powerful stand, but his tactics are good, and he was a genius calculating the enemy's moves, Okuyasu had a lot of problems doing that, in fact, he had a lot of luck during his fights, and take account that he has a more powerful stand than Hierophant Green, so, you may aswell think about it.

Not saying that the main cast of 3 were geniuses, since Polnareff is there, and you may aswell say: "But they are just students, you can't compare adults to students", you have seen Jotaro kicking more ass than Polnareff and Joseph together in part 3, in fact, he was the savior of so many people during this part, and every tactic always worked with Jotaro, and both Kakyoin and Jotaro are students, i applaud Koichi's way to evolve Echoes to a part 3, and predating (technically) the natural evolve of a Stand until Tusk, but even that, Okuyasu is Okuyasu, a stupid human with an awesome stand, that's all.

what
In short, compare Kakyoin with Okuyasu, compare the power magnitude between the stands of Part 3 & 4, especially the main cast, and compare the intelligence, in the wise department, beings like Kakyoin or Jotaro were handling fights much, much better than the protagonists of P.4, not saying that the protagonists of P.4 are retards, stupid. But they had more powerful stands, because the effects of each one were handled better than those of P.3 which were simpler, and because of this, the main cast of p.4 have (in effects term) more powerful stands, which is an advantage compared to something like Hierophant Green or Silver Chariot, do you understand?, for example, Star Platinum initially was just a punching machine, of course he had a lot of accuracy and strength, but still, just a punching machine until P.4, Crazy Diamond is just as powerful if not more powerful than Star Platinum when it comes to strength, his speed is far better than the same SP, and he has an "effect" is not just a punching machine, which is to restore objects to the initial state, that was something lacking in P.3, they didn't have complex or space/time stand effects, just the stuff like fencing (Silver Chariot), burning (Red's Magician), emerald splashing (Hierophant Green) and punching (Star Platinum), i'm not counting Hermit Purple since his effects aren't nothing too special, Joseph usually focus on Hamon anyways.

In short short, P.3 cast had less powers, just the basic, but P.4 expanded the concept of stand, giving people Stands with a better variety of effects, and development potential.

Man,thinking about Jojo logically hurts
I'm trying to find the logic and consistence of this series, and trust me, in all the realm of fiction, there's absolutely nothing more fucked up than Jojo when you think of it logically, hell, i still don't understand how King Crimson works at all, i know that he can "erase" time in a certain realm, and inside the realm everything has stopped but everything hasn't stopped at all, my god, and don't make me think about Killer Queen Bites the Dust, which is more fucked up in terms of understanding, hell, the natural evolution of Tusk combined with the "Spin" term was confusing too, and don't make me talk about Jojolion, if not, my poor head is going to receive deep pain, and it hurts already.

long explanation

i
wasn't suggesting that okuyasu was smart
but you said he shouldn't have gotten his stand because of his intellect??

Why in Jojo someone who is stupid always have to had the awesome stand, like Okuyasu's Stand, it doesn't make any sense, smart people are the ones who should have the powerful stand, i swear that sometimes Jojo's world doesn't make sense.

Stands are as strong as the user's spirit.
This is all Araki's subtle commentary that stupid people are actually our greatest warriors.

I agree with Gyro and Johnny working so well together is hard to have a favorite, both were extremely awesome and epic in their own way.

you know who else is cool
gappy
i wish gappy was my dad

I dropped part 8 when the street arc finished, did the pacing ever pick up?

981.jpg

Stands are as strong as the user's spirit.
This is all Araki's subtle commentary that stupid people are actually our greatest warriors.
So, Giorno is the greatest warrior out there, that "gangstar", this is really funny i must say.

Wasn't there something about to have split stands like Harvest or Sex Pistols means that you are really screwed up?

Last edited:
You spelled Johnny wrong,I see
It's okay
common mistake

I'm just popping in to say Joseph is still best Jojo.
You spelled wrong, is Giorno Giovanna, repeat with me, Giorno Giovanna is the best jojo ever, mistakes are common, don't worry.

Luffy best Jojo

hell, in Gear 2nd he has fastest Ora

Maybe the real best jojo was the friends we made along the way
No
It was definitely Johnny

So the best JoJo is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

This was a terrible payoff

We are jojo's, every single one of us, is a JoJo.