• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

After months, i finally got to the most recent chapter in the manga.

And i must say...

This part is weird, but since the start of part VII i've been feeling this.

But in general, i'm liking everything.

when Fist died at the end after becoming the North Star I cried so sad :(

Part 8 is slowly but steadily becoming my favorite. That beetle fight was incredible.

Reactions: EA575
So I got off my lazy ass and actually started reading part 4, Jesus Christ I love it, I've never thought I'd laugh so hard from reading a manga

Waitingforanimeadaptation master race son

Reactions: SanoBaron
I have a feeling that you're going to be a skeleton by the time that happens.

Now, can someone explain to me the separation between the hat and jotaro's hair in part III?

What separation between the hat and Jotaro's hair?

Its literally just ripped in the back, yet stays aloft.

I have a feeling that you're going to be a skeleton by the time that happens.
Implying the skeleton takeover is not soon at hand

I did read somewhere that the editors of the manga were all angry at Araki for constantly drawing Jotaro's hair and hat blended together in the fist few chapters, they apparently were constantly telling Araki to not do that, but they realized that he would keep doing it anyway, and he did, so the editors gave up and rolled with it.

I like it, i don't understand people that bitch about that, i think it looks cool so it doesn't really bother me at all.

I did read somewhere that the editors of the manga were all angry at Araki for constantly drawing Jotaro's hair and hat blended together in the fist few chapters, they apparently were constantly telling Araki to not do that, but they realized that he would keep doing it anyway, and he did, so the editors gave up and rolled with it.

I like it, i don't understand people that bitch about that, i think it looks cool so it doesn't really bother me at all.
Hmmm, interesting.

Is something that i never understood really, i was just asking. But in part IV, since he uses a white hat, there is a clear separation. =P

Y'know, I really love how Jotaro usually doesn't beat things just by punching enough. Most of the time he uses the brain he actually has rather than just getting super angry and unleashing his hidden megaton attack no one but him knew about and that only he can do.

Like, him outwitting Enyaba is one of my favorite "fights" in the series.

Who?
Crunchyroll/Viz Media name of the old lady who controls Justice, I never learned her real name or I woulda used it.

I forgot we got official subs, my fault. Enya.

I kinda wish that during the Mariah fight, when she says she could've been Joseph's lover, Suzi Q would have come flying from nowhere and beat the hell out of her with her randomly developed Stand, Quatro.

Joseph gets to turn on the foxy grandpa charm.
I just don't think we get to directly see it.

tumblr_n8n6j3oAlu1rrok3zo1_1280.png

all versions of Dio are pretty lame but Diego especially stands out as a huge loser.
At least by the end, he was able to get ahead and help Lucy win in the final battle

Hilarious meme my friend.

So... There's gonna be an alt-universe Iggy right?