• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

i think that some fans treat Fugo's novel as canon, especially since All-Star Battle referenced it and all
As far as I recall it does nothing to break canon, other than it retcons Pearl Jam's origin, though it's in a way that just means the original origin was a misunderstanding.

I think ASB referenced it because what else are you going to do to give Fugo a full move set?

Okay, I read the summary on the wiki, let me see....

So a kid Jorge (the man who will eventually marry Lisa Lisa), finds the ORIGINAL Giornio (Who was protected by his stand) and Rohan (Who was too busy working on Manga to notice, you know, the world resetting 36 times). They all notice the world has been reset 36 times by Made in Heaven, Father Pucci's Stand, and investigate to attempt to reverse the effects.

During this, as the world has been reset 36 times, there are 36 Ultimate Kars from when he landed on Mars after flying off due to Joseph. But, he's a guardian of earth because he understands their will and spirit.

Then, they met Yoshikage (Not sure who this is yet) and Killer Queen on an off chance and the ORIGINALS Kars convinces Killer Queen to join him, and he uses Bites the Dust (Not sure what that is to be honest) to undo the effects of Made in Heaven until it regresses into original Jotaro and crew state. Correct?

Speaking of JoJo without context.
1440038359551.jpg

Okay, I read the summary on the wiki, let me see....

So a kid Jorge (the man who will eventually marry Lisa Lisa), finds the ORIGINAL Giornio (Who was protected by his stand) and Rohan (Who was too busy working on Manga to notice, you know, the world resetting 36 times). They all notice the world has been reset 36 times by Made in Heaven, Father Pucci's Stand, and investigate to attempt to reverse the effects.

During this, as the world has been reset 36 times, there are 36 Ultimate Kars from when he landed on Mars after flying off due to Joseph. But, he's a guardian of earth because he understands their will and spirit.

Then, they met Yoshikage (Not sure who this is yet) and Killer Queen on an off chance and the ORIGINALS Kars convinces Killer Queen to join him, and he uses Bites the Dust (Not sure what that is to be honest) to undo the effects of Made in Heaven until it regresses into original Jotaro and crew state. Correct?

Keicho's alternate equivilent is named Fukashigi Nijimura and has a Stand called NYPD Blue that takes the form of a reliable overweight New York policeman.

Narancia buddies up with Jorge and Kars with his Stand U-Boat.

Funny Valentine has a son named Funnier Valentine who has a Stand called Rear Window that lets him teleport through dimensions. He has a son named Funniest who has D4C, but without the power to switch to an alternate version of himself.

One of the Diavolos was actually a rogue Stand inhabiting Doppio's body and managed to escape his death loop by hijacking Giorno's body.

The real Kosaku Kawajiri shows up and gets killed for some reason.

Keicho's alternate equivilent is named Fukashigi Nijimura and has a Stand called NYPD Blue that takes the form of a reliable overweight New York policeman.

Funny Valentine has a son named Funnier Valentine who has a Stand called Rear Window that lets him teleport through dimensions. He has a son named Funniest who has D4C, but without the power to switch to an alternate version of himself.

One of the Diavolos was actually a rogue Stand inhabiting Doppio's body and managed to escape his death loop by hijacking Giorno's body.

image.jpg

Again, WHAT THE FUCK.
WHAT THE FUCK!?

You guys are forgetting the best part: when the entire town of Morioh sprouts legs and meets up with Passione HQ which has also sprouted legs.

Also Part 1 Dio Brando (Part 3 DIO is an imposter in this novel) becomes a perfect being and gets Jesus Christ as a stand.

Wiki link for anyone interested: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Jorge_Joestar

I noticed something, this is probably the only manga/anime where (Pt.4) a serial killer is better father than a normal conventional dude.

Still, poor Hayato, that child had to suffer a lot and is only 11! (Well, the same could be said for Emporio, no wait, Emporio suffered much, much more than Hayato, the weird thing is that they have the same age during their parts, this is something interestin...)

Question: So, King Crimson's ability is actually easy to understand, but like I am stumped about the whole "what happened during the cut 2 seconds technically never happened"

So, like, this has been running in my head a lot: If, hypothetically, someone were walking (King Crimson activates here) and then trips on a rock and falls flat on their face (King Crimson deactivates here)... Would they be standing and walking or laying face-first on the ground...?

Maybe it's more complicated than I think... The general idea is easy to understand, but the workings are a lot harder.

lying on the ground, but the tripping never happened.

For every action there is a reaction, he erases the action but leaves the reaction.

So, i got to the end of part VII.

basically, the universe until part VI ceased to exist, but a new universe was born, with characters similar to the original. Now, we have this entire arc in the SBR universe (that is not confirmed to be the universe created by the acts of father pucci), and then, in that arc, the dio of that world, that can transform himself into a dinosaur, and Free Valentine, that can travel between world, gets the last second help of another Dio, that is a jocker, and got the "The World" stand, everything here?

I really liked part VII in general, it was fun, more character development than normal, great fights, great characters, and great lipsticks on the color version. =P

@Shorydouken
On the ground. Reality has cause and effect, King Crimson can delete the cause while retaining the effect.

Epitaph has precognition, for what was it, 10 seconds? Anyway, King Crimson activates, now whatever was going to happen during that time happens as it is supposed to, but Diavolo has free reign in this period to do shit that technically didn't happen, but because he did these things their effect still occurs.

It's been a long time, I may have fucked that up.

lying on the ground, but the tripping never happened.

For every action there is a reaction, he erases the action but leaves the reaction.
That makes perfect sense and no sense at the same time.

Well, anyway, how about something to cheer us all up:
KhOlWiq.gif

How much you bet that an old stand (Like The World in Part 7) will appear in Jojolion?, technically, the only 2 candidates that comes to my mind are GER and King Crimson, while the first seems a little unreasonable, if Giorno had it activated does it mean that he transported to the third universe?, also King Crimson's ability allows him to erase part of the time, so, in a certain perspective, he should be alive/death somewhere in Jojolion, but this is just me.

Is more impressive to think that in after he got off the coffin.

He somehow, learned about the modern world.
Got a stand
Understood everything about stands.
made friendship with a catholic father.
made a plan to reset the world.

In what, 5 years?

I think the plot hole of how Dio got in the coffin and attached his head on Jonathan's body(not to mention cut his head off) and somehow survived inhabiting a body whose blood should make is brain disintegrate into nothingness the second the blood reaches in his head should be addressed.
Love you,Araki.

Back