• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

probably never, considering:
1. he stopped thinking
and
2. thew universe he was from isn't really canon anymore.

Never.
He kinda... died mentally but not biologically.

probably never, considering:
1. he stopped thinking
and
2. thew universe he was from isn't really canon anymore.

Remember, this is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure we're talking about. They could find a way.

spoilers for part 2 and maybe part 6.

I highly doubt Kars would have gotten so far away that he wouldn't be effected by the universe resetting. seems to me that Araki wanted a fresh start on everything in the new timeline.

Last edited:
Araki also doesn't really like Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency (notice how it took this long for them to get western releases)
so I doubt we'll being too much from that era either

well, we did get a character who was every Zapelli we've seen in the first part of the new timeline. maybe he just wants to do new things, and maybe do Josuke again considering the origins of the title "JoJolion"

and I think we could all use more of Josuke.

shounen dog confirmed
10407575_717513575011626_5130758904383343338_n.jpg

@SanoBaron
Put that on spoilers

Both Iggys, huh

well I guess that's source material fidelity

you guys have no idea how much I want the second half of part 3 succeed because then we could get the JoJo storyline that deserves to be animated the most.

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I NEED MY SPAGHETTI PUNCHING!

man, rock paper scisors
spaghetti punching
people getting beated to almost death, being healed and beaten again

Reactions: SanoBaron
guys talking shit about awesome hair
literal ghost shit
sandwiches and duwangs!

ghosts
weaponized onomatopoeias
locks
Fucking. Killer. Queen.

and so so many ignored characters that didn't get to do nearly as much they could have

I just need "face" to not be localized into some kind of expletive, and i'm good on Part 4

When's Part 6 with the shrinky-dink monster and the evil pastor dude and the Jojo who isn't super muscle-bound without it being Giorno or Johnny or Josukeight

the fuck do you mean
Jolyne is ripped as hell for a 19-year old girl

I'm not even into fit girls, but dayum, would marry jolyne

Reactions: OptimalZ16
Oh well yeah Jolyne is pretty swole comparatively, but there's quite a difference between her and say Jotaro and Josuke

Never.
He kinda... died mentally but not biologically.
Not really, I took it as he'd gotten to a point where he had nothing left to consider and that he couldn't take in anyone sort of information due to his current state so his mind just had nothing else to do but go blank until something happens to break him out of that jam.

Anyway, he's not the only one to go this path. Two other more have the same fate and they probably won't appear again.
Kars, Anubis and Magenta Magenta

When do you think Kars will return?
(We need more of his Fabulousness)
so far in part 8 there is a possability of that. that being said it wouldn't be the same Kars. also hype as fuck beetle fights are hype.

wow, he really doesn't know how to spell or pronounce Josuke at all.

i didn't know that Josuke was a beautiful lizardman
new things everyday
yeah, you don't remember that time?
I remember that time.
can't believe you don't remember that time.

yep. because nothing could have happened in the two minutes between my comment and the post being edited. noooothing at all. :)

it must have been the work of an enemy stand.

I bought the original All-Star Battle twice, I'm not afraid to do it again.

Now that I have collected my thoughts, I really hope this is true, today's just been agreat start to my week and JJBA ASB 2 would cause me to rocket into the possibility of leaving my mortal body behind to become a being of pure energy.
That being said, my reaction to maybe JJBA ASB 2?
tumblr_inline_nf7j2rrcYw1r1d4f5.gif