• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

What I read was misinformed. Ironically, it's the next episode.

I'm very happy.

Last edited:
YES, I AM!
It's okay. He's performng rituals of male bonding together with Iggy now.

Alessi was just misunderstood.

Alessi was just misunderstood.
I think that Yoshikage Kira was misunderstood in a worse way, the poor guy just wanted a quiet life...

Reactions: Raptor1138
jjba-asb-old-joseph-joestar.png=1785069-300px_heihachi_mishima___cg_art_image___tekken_tag_tournament_2.jpg ?

This makes me quite happy.

I think that Yoshikage Kira was misunderstood in a worse way, the poor guy just wanted a quiet life...

got a boner at mona lisa
licks hands

yes, this man definitely wanted a quiet life!!

are you saying you cant live a quiet life licking hands and busting nuts at mona lisa

I mean if he found someone to indulge in his fetish without blowing up her body I think he couldve lived quiet life

i dunno manybe people have fetishes for certain body parts and they lived a quiet life
i mean
look at Elvis Presley, he lived a peaceful life right

Having finished SBR...
I need to find somewhere where I can grab what is out of Jojolion so far.
SBR was SUPER good imo.

Reactions: Covenant
The fucking Zeppeli x Speedwagon ship......

Man, those dubbed clips keep on popping up and it makes me want to find them online, or save up to buy the DVDs.

7 year old Jotaro confirmed strongest stand.

7:03 PM - Hot Pants: i have a friend in alaska who speaks fluent japanese
7:03 PM - Hot Pants: and I asked him to rero after saying "I'm just kidding, Jotaro-Kun!"
7:03 PM - Hot Pants: http://picosong.com/ukN4/
7:03 PM - Dio Brando [ZA WARUDO]: holy shit
7:04 PM - Hot Pants: pretty fly for an alaskan white guy

I finished the anime, it was quite a nice experience.

From what I've gathered, they've only been dropping hints of DiU? Hm.

Other thoughts:
I'm kinda disappointed Kakyoin dies when he was the first mate, just left me kinda irked.
R.I.P. Iggles and Avdol : (
Why did absorbing Joseph give Dio green lipstick?
I feel like Suzi Q should've been given a biiiit more time, I liked her
Why did Dio stop using the flash freeze? Even All Star Battle points that out.
WHY DID POLNAREFF NEVER USE THE UNARMORED CHARIOT AFTER THAT FIRST BATTLE?!

All in all, I very much enjoyed it.

It was supposed to be black lickpstick.
Suzi Q was alright, she had a whole chapter dedicated to her.
I lost most of my vampire techniques because Jonathan's body was not vampire, and was also rejecting me.
Because back at that time, either Araki constantly forgets the abilities of the stands or tought that overusing them would be boring, Star Finger and Hierophant's Puppeting Manipulation were victims of this too, also Crossfire Hurricane.

And Pol did use the unarmored chariott, against Hol Horse, but it made no difference.

Why Dio Brando has such a cool stand, i was playing Heritage to the Future (AKA Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD, yes, i got it before all of you, you suckers, for those who don't know, there was a capcom fighting Jojo game developed for the PS1 and the Dreamcast, years later, capcom created a version callled "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD" which is like a port in HD of that game, it wasn't too long until Capcom decided to eliminate the game for copyright reasons)

So, during my playthrough, i was playing as Dio, and holy shit he is awesome, The World is a really good stand, it's bigger than Star Platinum, it has excellent moves, it's a complete fighter, Dio is really good too, especially his Rollercoaster attack, because you can activate that attack while the enemy is executing a special move, and therefore they can't block that move, you can do a tremendous attack.

The music is really good, the characters are incredibly well drawn and the gameplay feels rewarding but awesome, damn, ASB can't really top this, though, i wonder why Dio was an ass with Kakyoin, he was perfect, he was one of the best characters in the Jojo series, why Dio had to kill him, i would've preferred Dio to kill Polnareff than Kakyoin, that vampire son of a bitch, it's good that Jotaro rekt him, and i don't want to see another Dio in Part 8, i'm tired enough of having to watch his boyfriend resetting the universe and his alternative prehistoric side doing some shit later, i prefer ten thousand times Giorno returning than another Dio (Or a Stand user who has Gold Experience, but i don't think so) .

Why Dio Brando has such a cool stand, i was playing Heritage to the Future (AKA Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD, yes, i got it before all of you, you suckers, for those who don't know, there was a capcom fighting Jojo game developed for the PS1 and the Dreamcast, years later, capcom created a version callled "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD" which is like a port in HD of that game, it wasn't too long until Capcom decided to eliminate the game for copyright reasons)

So, during my playthrough, i was playing as Dio, and holy shit he is awesome, The World is a really good stand, it's bigger than Star Platinum, it has excellent moves, it's a complete fighter, Dio is really good too, especially his Rollercoaster attack, because you can activate that attack while the enemy is executing a special move, and therefore they can't block that move, you can do a tremendous attack.

The music is really good, the characters are incredibly well drawn and the gameplay feels rewarding but awesome, damn, ASB can't really top this, though, i wonder why Dio was an ass with Kakyoin, he was perfect, he was one of the best characters in the Jojo series, why Dio had to kill him, i would've preferred Dio to kill Polnareff than Kakyoin, that vampire son of a bitch, it's good that Jotaro rekt him, and i don't want to see another Dio in Part 8, i'm tired enough of having to watch his boyfriend resetting the universe and his alternative prehistoric side doing some shit later, i prefer ten thousand times Giorno returning than another Dio (Or a Stand user who has Gold Experience, but i don't think so) .
... But does it have playable Speedwagon?

Reactions: Chip Blaster
ASB has Speedwagon as a background character for the Dio's Castle stage and the main explanations (they missed a chance of making him an announcer), but he's going to be playable for Eyes of Heaven.

I dunno, I like Richard Epcar's Joseph, but I kinda wish he didn't use the accent.

I dunno, something tells me living in America for around 50 years would get him to drop it.

okay so first of all WHAT IS THE MUSIC PLAYING HERE

secondly

lol a lot of people know about heritage.
it ain't anything special to be playing it.

secondly, dio's tandem compared to vanilla ice's tandem is the most BORING SHIT ON EARTH LMFAOOOO, even using the time stop roadroller bit.
you want rewarding?
learn how to do that cream shit, you can kill with it.
also, why do roadroller when you can throw out knife super instead? faster and probably more safe.

... But does it have playable Speedwagon?
This game doesn't have Speedwagon nor ASB, they only included him in Eyes of Heaven, so well (Outside of it, that game will be released probably the next year in 2016, so, you have to wait for the time being to use him).

Anyway, as i said, this game is fucking awesome, it's centered around Part 3, each character has his own story, and everyone has different endings, the music is exquisite, the animation, man, the animation is so well drawn, so well done, it combines both the charm of the Capcom Fighters (Like Darkstalkers) and the multi colored world of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, you mix him and it's an unforgettable combination, the game is really fun, seriously, I've played that game for hours and it's so much fun, every single character in this game is actually good and enjoyable to use, every single character has a fluid animation, a kickass theme, and an enjoyable fighter overall, while i fucking love the music of ASB and it has more variety because it includes every single character who can fight from Part 1 to Part 8 (With more characters included for the sequel).

But i thought that ASB, while being an excellent representation of the Jojo manga, i didn't found exquisite the mechanics, the online is broken, seriously, you try to go into a fight and it's going to be ass, i can assure you that, the lag in this game is as bad as the lag from DBZ BT3 for the Nintendo Wii, i'm serious, and while the mechanics and gameplay of this game are good, it's far far more simpler than the Capcom game, not only that, it's really decent, outside of the art and music, the style they used in this game is very similar to other anime fighters, it's not that intuitive and deep as other fighters from the 90's too, so, it was a little letdown, it is really a must buy from any Jojo's fan, especially from those who has been reading all the parts so far, but if there is a little thing you don't like from Jojo, then you won't enjoy this game, that is something i can assure.

It's impossible for me to hate Jojo, especially with the well drawn characters, the music from the anime, the silly things it has but at the same time kickass, man, why so many animes has to suck so much cock today, in this sea of Harems, Fanservice, Shonens where the main character never dies and the friendship is the constant hot shit, stupid animes, sport animes where they talk more about their personal lives than actually playing the fucking sport, etc. It's bad that there aren't many things like Jojo, it's the perfect blend of being serious but at the same time ridiculous but charmy, what's fucking wrong with anime writers these days, they are sucking so much nowadays.

okay so first of all WHAT IS THE MUSIC PLAYING HERE

secondly

lol a lot of people know about heritage.
it ain't anything special to be playing it.

secondly, dio's tandem compared to vanilla ice's tandem is the most BORING SHIT ON EARTH LMFAOOOO, even using the time stop roadroller bit.
you want rewarding?
learn how to do that cream shit, you can kill with it.
also, why do roadroller when you can throw out knife super instead? faster and probably more safe.

I'm recently playing this game, and i kinda suck with Super Knife, it's fast and powerful but the enemy can counter me afterwards, i'm still have to learn how to use every character in this game, the tandems are, well, just there, they are mostly fun to watch, i didn't found that thing bothersome

Well, let's see if i can dominate everything i want from this game, since i really like the style of Kakyoin, i think he is the one i'm going to do some practices, then i'll think about Muhammad Avdol .

I dunno, I like Richard Epcar's Joseph, but I kinda wish he didn't use the accent.
I dunno, something tells me living in America for around 50 years would get him to drop it.
People generally retain their accents well into adulthood if they spent their childhood gaining one. Accents, if I recall, generally manifest at around six or seven, and tend to stick unless you make a concentrated effort to get rid of it.
Joseph was already a young adult by the start of Battle Tendency, so the accent would have likely stayed with him into his later years.
Plus, the ladies love the accent
and Joseph Joestar loves the ladies
enough to cheat on his wife and have a bastard child
good times

I want some damn context on Joseph and Tomoko's meeting,goddamnit.
Why will we never get that?

Reactions: Sparties
I want some damn context on Joseph and Tomoko's meeting,goddamnit.
Why will we never get that?
For starters, Tomoko isn't a person able to socialize well, especially with man, the moment she talks with Joseph she would probably be too nervous or she would shout some indecent things, also, could you imagine Tomoko with a Stand?