• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

eea.jpg

Yes, and it probably has a pretty fucked up ability like turning anything it touches inside out or absorbs souls through it's antennae.

It's a Bathroom with a toilet and nothing else

ok, was the bow & arrow created by the pillar men? Is that even a theory? cuz I was just thinking about stuff and that came to mind

ok, was the bow & arrow created by the pillar men? Is that even a theory? cuz I was just thinking about stuff and that came to mind
Only thing the pillar men created was the stone mask. I think the bow and arrow was forged from a meteor.

yeah
the stand arrows were made from a meteor that Diavolo found

Wait, Diavolo found the meteor? i don't remember that, i tought he just bought all the existing arrows, and then sold one to Enyaba.

[insert incredibly dank Jojo meme here]

Wow, I can't believe (terrible pun)!

*Dio Brando, Magma442, HeadCrabNinja and #others liked this*

So this thread is now about describing your own posts as some form of commentary?

Reactions: Sparties
*DDB Snarky Comment*

Haha, (DDB Insult)

(Third person insult towards both of us, gets 90+ like)

So hey, on the jojo subject, anyone knows a really good amv about part 1 or part 2?

i'm looking for some myself.

So, who's ready for Steel Ball Run anime in 2023?

The Part 4 anime might be coming sooner than we think tho...

This is one hell of a wicked/twisted theory, but considering that...

- Eyes of Heaven trailers have been narrated and starred by Rohan (and even Tonio appears in the 3rd trailer)
- The main color palettes and Seiyu/VAs are taken from their anime counterparts, meaning that the DiU cast in Eyes of Heaven have their "confirmed" anime colors and VAs.
- Aside from Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable is the most featured arc in the promos of Eyes of Heaven.
- Part 4 is Araki's favorite part and the Studio that animated the previous parts want to do a Part 4 anime.
- The fact that there is Jotaro Part 4 as a separate character with its own moveset and quotes.
- Apparently they are going to announce something big about Jojo either the 24th or 27th of this month.

Perhaps that announcement is the part 4 anime, perhaps is not... but we can also hope that the announcement of the anime can be revealed in the Eyes of Heaven torunament the 17th of December...

i just want to see the tonio chapter animated in all of its glory

Last edited:
The Part 4 anime might be coming sooner than we think tho...

This is one hell of a wicked/twisted theory, but considering that...

- Eyes of Heaven trailers have been narrated and starred by Rohan (and even Tonio appears in the 3rd trailer)
- The main color palettes and Seiyu/VAs are taken from their anime counterparts, meaning that the DiU cast in Eyes of Heaven have their "confirmed" anime colors and VAs.
- Aside from Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable is the most featured arc in the promos of Eyes of Heaven.
- Part 4 is Araki's favorite part and the Studio that animated the previous parts want to do a Part 4 anime.
- Apparently they are going to announce something big about Jojo either the 24th or 27th of this month.

Perhaps that announcement is the part 4 anime, perhaps is not... but we can also hope that the announcement of the anime can be revealed in the Eyes of Heaven torunament the 17th of December...

i just want to see the tonio chapter animated in all of its glory
latest

So this thread is now about describing your own posts as some form of commentary?
no, he just comes around, overanalyzes when it's not needed or something, and then people tell him to stop
probably has nothing better to do, so now he's posting useless shit

i'm starting a war right now

who is your favorite jojo, and tell me why it's josuke higashikata

who is your favorite jojo, and tell me why it isn't josuke higashikata

I'm still between jolyne and jonathan, and it isn't josuke because i don't know what josuke you're talking aboout.

I'm still between jolyne and jonathan, and it isn't josuke because i don't know what josuke you're talking aboout.

Part 4 Josuke, no one likes 4Balls Jo2uke.

except for the people who like cool jo2uke.
like me.
he's pretty cool.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Part 8 josuke is pretty cool actually.

I mean, he is weird. But he has 4 balls, that is super cool, but his stand is really creative, and i'm curious.

I just like Josuke because he seems like a super real down to earth character.

plus, out of all the JoJo's I think he's the most creative with his stand.

I mean, did you read Highway Star?

I'm still yet to read part 8 so i can't give opinions about it or Jo2uke, i'm waiting for the main villain of the part to appear (if there ever is one) to get to reading it.

when's a Jordan Joestar/Kujo/Cujoh/Higashikata/Giovanna/Holy fuck how many last names can there be for "Jo"/etc?