• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

that better not be you saying polnareff got the least 'cause you are wrong, friend
also YES ABDUL/AVDOL

that better not be you saying polnareff got the least 'cause you are wrong, friend
also YES ABDUL/AVDOL
imma need you to look at that post again pal

also it was Polnareff's Bizarre Adventure that whole fuckin arc so

image.jpg

Okay now they're just rubbing it in

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Milaschon was a much better D'Arby ripoff than RPS Kid, that's for sure

that kill was pretty bullshit, ngl
The fact no one dies in part 4 other than Shigechi is the real bullshit.

Never feels like there is any danger when everyone is magically okay no matter what.

i was so happy when fatty died

The fact no one dies in part 4 other than Shigechi is the real bullshit.

Never feels like there is any danger when everyone is magically okay no matter what.
Well I mean what'sherfuck the stylist chick dies

Milaschon was a much better D'Arby ripoff than RPS Kid, that's for sure
I was more referring to the cherries, as they were once a completely perfect husbando's favorite food

Well I mean what'sherfuck the stylist chick dies
Who appears like 3 times ever and no one remembers her name, stand name is easy though.

And don't get me wrong, I love part 4, I think it's the second best part, but this bothered me a lot when I read it, there was never much risk.

That said, Crazy Diamond's power set is awesome for different reasons, Josuke doing creative bullshit with it was great, fixing any and all problems in terms of healing though, not so much. And yes, we have had other main party healers and it is required to a degree, but fix all instant heals during a fight suck.

I think Araki realized that, considering that Giorno, Jolyne, FF, Gyro, and Gappy's healing has some form of push/pull to it

Definitely, which is why my problem is far more relevant when talking about part 4 as opposed to those others. As said, I understand that a party healer is at least somewhat required, the weird irony being how much down time there is in part 4 compared to others, instant healing would be more beneficial to the others, though that would also make it existing far worse.

Gyro can't fix you in the middle of a fight, and it isn't and instant cure anyway.

Kira thread?
Kira thread.

Here is Kira Yoshikage in the Jorge Joestar novel:

tumblr_mtlv6yAn491qdiw9jo3_500.png

He is dancing with a bisected Lisa Lisa after he blew her up using the Golden Rectangle and a rope.
sir
SIR

what the actual fuck man

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
I just like Kira as a villain because, Josuke never had to become more powerful or win through some form of luck.
he outsmarted and met Kira's tricks head on.
he didn't win through luck or gaining the same power as his villain, he just beat him through sheer tenacity.
like, look at how fucked up Josuke was at the end of the fight, he didn't gain no time stop.
and then there's the scene that everyone misinterprets because they forgot about the pert with his grandpa.

I ask this every month or so
but what the fuck is Jorge Joestar and how does it exist
Side novel not made by Araki, and is heavily contested as being non-canon or not, as he didn't write it but ASB makes references to it apparently

It's two halves, one about how Jorge met Lisa Lisa as a pilot and they got married

The second half is about how, after the universe reset, A young detective Jorge teams up with Giorno (protected by GE Req.) and Rohan (who was... Too busy working on manga to notice...) to reset the universe back to the original.

They eventually somehow end up on Mars, where they find 36 Ultimate C/Kars. The original one says he's good now, they go back to earth, and original Kars meets Kira. Kars steals and uses Killer Queen-Bites the Dust, and it resets the universe back to the original universe parts 1-6 occur in.

I'm honestly hoping some canon arc leads into Jorge Joestar becoming Canon as I really hope they go back to the original universe.

But I don't want Steel Ball Run and Jojolion to be forgotten...
It will never be forgotten, as long as you annually whisper "arigato... Gyro..." monthly while throwing a steel ball at a picture of Barack Obama

I think that whatever happened in the Part VI, caused the multiverse that we see in part VII onwards (the numerous universes that Free Valentine has access with his stand).

I really want the series to go back to the original universe somehow, but i don't see it happening.

tumblr_inline_nxrrdm8LPI1tg05si_540.png

tumblr_inline_nxrrdlq4lg1tg05si_540.png

You know what, we need Jorge Joestar animated.

Get the OVA team to do Jorge Joestar as a side project, it'd be so great

also that's how liscensing works don't judge me

Jorge Joestar sounds like a fucking shitpost.
Which is incredible because most out of context Jojo things already sound like shit posts.
Jorge Joestar is a fucking shitpost of a shitpost.
If Eyes Of Heaven doesn't refrence it I'll be pissed

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Jokes aside, we need a real stand called Singing in the Rain.

Jorge Joestar sounds like a fucking shitpost.
Which is incredible because most out of context Jojo things already sound like shit posts.
Jorge Joestar is a fucking shitpost of a shitpost.

so I wrote it? D:

Wait... "Until only one reset has occurred" = Steel Ball Run universe?

what

Wait... "Until only one reset has occurred" = Steel Ball Run universe?

what
You know, it really says a lot when the things that you can't understand don't confuse or infuriate you as much as or more so than the things that you CAN understand.

Okay.

So, I just found out that Kar's mirror match dialogue was directly taken from the Jorge Joester novel.

He says "I am alive! My body didn't die, but my life is just as weak and fragile as before."

Apparently, AOBTD also reverses Pucci's Over Heaven ability.

WHY ALL STAR BATTLE, WHY!?!?!?!?!