• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

...Josh's struggle to not suck...

Painwheels all have a blockstring flow where they try to hit you high. Always reset them on the ground cuz their ground reversals are ass. They will mash thresher if you try to reset in the air. Dp assists are good in neutral. If they are charge happy while flying jump forward, hold back and air grab.

Reactions: joshb911
M shadow assist helps a bit. air-throw is your best friend to catching her charging. Mix this up with j.lp > j.hk to confirm off hte otg into a combo. Well-timed hairballs and Gregors can blow through armor, but Painwheel can counter with air super. just a few things I've learned

but it's over now. You can rest now and we can go back to being best friends. okay? thanks for doing this man.

mmmmmhhh.png you made many people very happy and that's a good thing. and you learned some stuff when facing Luna aye?

NO!!!!!!!!!! I learned I can't play drunk and I can't play on crappy internet.
I also learned that emotions get the best of me every time I play and I'm pissed I'm a better person then this......

Good games Luna............ I hate you so much but the squigly game ridiculous

I missed his game vs Luna? I'm so sad. Someone post up the set plserino <3

No your gonna make me cry why did you guys pressure me to do this....

Are you crying? There is no crying in fighting game!

but I told you I wasn't ready to begin with.. It literally proved noting for me to do that

no it gave you a goal to follow after. You do want to get better and defeat luna, yes? then there you go you a goal something to fight for. GO FOR IT

Wish I had recorded me getting 0-20'd by Duck. Jeez josh, you're so melodramatic sometimes

just for the peeps who didn't see Josh VS Luna ft god knows what.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Wow...I don't think I have anything else I could possibly say. I'm actually in shock. Like, my blood pressure dropped due to the shock. I'll reply later..maybe. Idk, I need a shower

i watched the whole thing, and i don't give two shits that it was luna
there were too many steps
backward
compared to your few steps
forward

• holy hell, you couldn't even learn to block SOME of her squigly high resets
even i can block that shit and then i pushblock her to take some of the pressure off
  • and despite playing filia yourself and maining her, you can't block any of those overhead cross-ups for shit, and they were the simple j.hk resets
while i can't block those consistently, i figure after two cross-ups that maybe i should try blocking a certain way and it works

• not blocking on sbo at the start of the match, can you fucking not
in fact, i'm pretty sure blown kiss BEATS sbo
even if it doesn't, there were plenty of other options beside dashing forward and getting hit

• playing cerebella, when not only do you not main her but you can't do shit with her except mash commands, against someone like luna, who DOES main her and can take anything you dish out, was incredibly stupid
what the hell is going through your head? she wasn't even trying with you in the solo cere vs peacock, fucking STOP

• you clearly don't understand the peacock/big band match-up, and did you really think that fireball spam like that would outdo a brass knuckle assist with consistent spam, especially against someone like her?

hell no

• you claim to not mash, but damn, idk
  1. mash out fireball every few seconds, even when it didn't do shit
  2. shadow super from mid-screen while she's way up in the air
  3. command grabs after a string done by the opponent only to find that she fucking baited it
  4. fireball super even when she was blocking or it didn't hit
  • getting out of the corner, it's like you've got this flowchart chain that just gets blocked each time because there's no variety, and that was the one place that you probably could have used instant command grab
  • getting hit by a pillar after she did it when you were out of her range only fucking moments before
  • it's also clear you have NO idea how to use parasoul, much less confirm with her
what is this playing characters you don't know and everything else
i don't even fucking know now

Laying it on thick today I see, carry on.

Okay, who is Luna?

luna is a friend of mine and a pretty damn good player who josh seems to doesn't like???

I have to admit, this is the saltiest and funniest thing I've seen in few weeks. Can I get some backstory as to why there's so much trash talking on?

I have to admit, this is the saltiest and funniest thing I've seen in few weeks. Can I get some backstory as to why there's so much trash talking on?

josh just doesn't seem to like luna, and the feeling's kinda mutual.

i.....honestly don't know what to say to make you actually think about your inputs. it got to the point where the shitty commentary was the sole reason i kept watching the video. i'll try to post some feedback later.
Deep apologies for the biased, unintelligent commentary that was bred that night. We were a little harsh towards Josh, and honestly didn't even think about the enjoyment factor anyone would feel watching it :/

Last edited:
Deep apologies for the Biased, unintelligent commentary that was bred that night. We were a little harsh towards Josh, and honestly didn't even think about the enjoyment factor anyone would feel watching it :/
Tbh, even if we tried to be entertaining, it'd still suck. Still, its alot more fun to shit on josh. (luv you josh bby)

Tbh, even if we tried to be entertaining, it'd still suck. Still, its alot more fun to shit on josh. (luv you josh bby)
Same.