• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jul 17, 2015] Skullgirls EVO 2015 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

I'll be stuck on the night shift for that weekend but I wish everybody who attends the best of luck. I hope you have a good time. ;_;

This should be fun. I look forward to meeting some of the people I run into online all the time.

Reactions: Vadsamoht
I dunno how big turnout is going to be, but do people need a roomsharing thread to get started? My rooming is already set with @Dolfinh + NorCal but some people could be left out in the cold heat and that would suck.

Any update on which console SG will be played on for tournament? I didn't see confirmation one way or the other anywhere yet. @render @Mike_Z

Registered! Will be there in place of Outlaw Spike. I'm sure I'll match his level of play.

By the way, I have an USFIV match at 2pm and an Xrd match at 6pm. If I could avoid potential conflicts with those that'd be excellent.

Just a long shot anybody have extra space in there room? Some things happened and the person I was going with isnt going now and im not old enough to get a room by myself.

I plan on signing up when I get there, is that alright? You said you were going to make the pools/brackets, and it makes me worry that I won't be able to sign up. I would sign up online, but I don't have a credit or debt card to do that.

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine. :)
Thank you, you're a saint. :')

I don't know if I've registered yet. I know I didn't pay yet but is there a way to check if I did or not?

Day pass is 25 dollars on friday. Maybe I might hang out at evo for a day, I got nothing to do on friday.

If you need a servant boy to help you out with the first day of the tourney @render, I am available lol

So I think I'll be looking to do some (cheap-ass) moneymatches or exhibition sets at this event. Please no more than $5. $10 if we absolutely have to. FT5 or FT7.

Any takers?

@MegamanDS I don't think I've played you in this game like EVER so it would be fun to challenge you. Plus we're both one of the strongest players in our respective regions!

@Negus Eyoel if you want to clear your name and prove I'm not your kryptonite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also yo if these could be on the madcatz stage that'd be hype. But yeah even if I end up choking this tournament, I want to make sure I get some adrenaline-rushing serious sets in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fosh
So I think I'll be looking to do some (cheap-ass) moneymatches or exhibition sets at this event. Please no more than $5. $10 if we absolutely have to. FT5 or FT7.

Any takers?

Also yo if these could be on the madcatz stage that'd be hype. But yeah even if I end up choking this tournament, I want to make sure I get some adrenaline-rushing serious sets in.
Considering we FORGOT TO PLAY OFFLINE AT ALL AT THE LAST LOCAL [FUCK] I'll gladly take $5 from you in a FT7. :^)

Any takers?

@MegamanDS I don't think I've played you in this game like EVER so it would be fun to challenge you. Plus we're both one of the strongest players in our respective regions!

@Negus Eyoel if you want to clear your name and prove I'm not your kryptonite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm down. I'll be at my booth most of the time but whenever there is downtime, we can do a FT7 for whatever.

Does SG have their own both with setups or will we be at the Madcatz booth? And is it tourney only or will there be casual setups when the tourney is not in session?

I'm down. I'll be at my booth most of the time but whenever there is downtime, we can do a FT7 for whatever.

Does SG have their own both with setups or will we be at the Madcatz booth? And is it tourney only or will there be casual setups when the tourney is not in session?
Worst case scenario Fosh will have his setup in my hotel room & we can play there. I might make that the "play srs sg sets" room

We have a booth, there will be setups for casuals when there is no tournament. I don't think we'll be able to have booth space Sunday.

Reactions: No longer exist
We have a booth, there will be setups for casuals when there is no tournament. I don't think we'll be able to have booth space Sunday.
Yay :) I hope I get to sit next to you again like last years booths. *giggles like schoolboy*

And Wizard told us we have 11pm-2am to pack up and get out Saturday night this year. Absolutely no booths on Sunday.

Reactions: No longer exist
Mind if I ask for a room share request? Or should I go the old thread from last year?

Onsite registration fee is higher, remember. This year we've had to raise it a bit...to...let's say....$ 2 , 5 0 0 ?
:^P
i just won 60k so its all good ;p

Onsite registration fee is higher, remember. This year we've had to raise it a bit...to...let's say....$ 2 , 5 0 0 ?
:^P

I want to note for everyone that this only applies to MKX players who have won ESL, so this likely doesn't affect most of you.

For serious, though, in case someone is actually confused here, on-site reg is the same price: $10.