• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

also, the final climax of Grade would be the entire world coming together to say they believe in him and push his potential beyond infinity and defeat the final villain who gained the power of infinity., because the whole world is standing behind him in his last stand. they're helping him by just believing in him, and believing in someone can increase their potential immensely.

and Herc also gains his final form named "Pinnacle" but it's at the cost of someone he loved who would have died from a terminal brain tumor anyway. and her last gift is not only the "Pinnacle" system, but also the phrase to activate it. and he's also a rich dude with a huge corporation, so you can probably guess what the phrase is. and he activates it on his.
psst, it's 'happy birthday'

Yeah you have definetly thought this more than I have and Damn you just made a rider more powerful than Kuuga, congrats that is quite accomplishment.

this thing was sort of on the backburner for a long time, like, since high school. and in my defense, he wouldn't stay beyond infinity forever. it's just for that one final kick.

I watched through the raw of episode of 8 of Drive, another good episode even though I didn't understand everything that was happening.

@SanoBaron, would you say you are still iffy on Drive or are you enjoying the ride?

The ultimate battle of skill who will win?

tumblr_nbt9h45ZM51sc31yro1_500.gif

Reactions: SanoBaron
would you say you are still iffy on Drive or are you enjoying the ride?
meh, I'm not really iffy on it, I mean I don't think it's bad, and I like it. just nowhere near as much as Gaim.

Gaim had a ton of things I like: samurai themed riders, tons of characters, lots of character development, live-action anime, etc etc. Drive isn't bad but it doesnt have the oomph Gaim had for me by episode 7 as Gaim did. still, not bad. I'm just glad it's not The Next.

And now it is that time again, rev up those engines for it's drive by time

This is not my completely blind reactions since I watched the raw version before I got to this.
  • oh my god that scene with Kiriko and Chaser is still intense.
  • Brain is not pleased with Chaser and chaser is now having conflict issues.
  • Have I ever mentioned I love Mr Belt's expressions, cause I do.
  • Shinnosuke's naming sense is as bad as Ryoutaro's from Den-o.
  • Goddamn it, Midnight Shadow, you had one job.
  • I like the friendship with The reporters
  • Door gun is brilliant.
  • The fights was good but gun weapons aren't as cool as other weapons for kamen rider.
  • Okay by this point if chaser isn't something like Mach then I feel alot of this will be built up to nothing.

if you're gonna have gun weilding riders, you need to follow the Hikawa principles.
SHOOT IT UNTIL IT DIES! then fucking stab it! then fire a rocket at it! when all else fails, BREAK OUT THE BATON!

also, I plan on adding to more lockseeds in my collection. a silver lining to make my week golden.

sorry for double post, but here is some decade news
Decade may have left a bad taste in my mouth, but I love the belt and that voice actor.

You know I would love this a lot more if it was a Rider and Belt I actually like. Nothing against him, he seems like a cool dude, but I don't like Decade and the Driver with the cards.

But it's a good thing this line exists, OOO-Driver with all Core Medals next please!

well, the superbest version has 3 full combos: TaJaDor, LaToraTah, and GattaKiriBa.

and you can get the remaining 9 medals as a set.

So has anyone else watched the episode 8 of Drive yet ?

I wanto to know so I can talk about it with you guys.

Nice, what are your thoughts, I really like it alot and Chase's gradual development.

Guys Kuuga is getting a manga adaptation, but it is written by Toshiki Inoue aka the guy who wrote the phoenmanel Agito but then wrote the subpar Faiz and the mixed bag of Kiva.

Nice, what are your thoughts, I really like it alot and Chase's gradual development.

I liked it. Chaser can fly!

And the rest was also good ;)

The plot with the Roidmude was nice, the scenes with the Doorgun were hilarious, also casual Kiriko at the end in a nice scene <3

Chase is finally getting some development, I hope they continue with this. A friend of mine said I should wait and see, he predicts it will be the same as Double: They use the first 10 Episodes to make you familiar with the characters while droping some hints at the overall plot and after that they start with the real show. I hope Drive does that, because it get's a little repetitive with the two-partes with one Roidmude. And Chaser needs to stop sitting on some roads waiting for Drive just to loose a fight again. I hope this show grows like Double did.

My friend also told me that Heart will soon take action and fight alongside Chaser against Drive, also there will be a new Roidmude general named "Medic" soon. I don't know where his sources are so take this with a grain of salt.

Guys Kuuga is getting a manga adaptation, but it is written by Toshiki Inoue aka the guy who wrote the phoenmanel Agito but then wrote the subpar Faiz and the mixed bag of Kiva.

Apparently you can read the chapters online but it already shows that they completely remolded the story. People tend to not like that.

the soccer movie has been translated! they're doing the typesetting and editing for it! it's almost here guys!
its_happening_ron_pau2l3_gif.gif

tumblr_nfezl0Eknq1s40fmio1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
Yesssssssssss... finally, I need Kamen Rider Mars! One of my favorite designs from Gaim.

Reactions: SanoBaron
Kuuga was my first full rider series after I tried to get into Kabuto and I really loved it. Don't know why it needs a manga adaptation but as long as Inoue sticks to the main plot beats and general tone of the series it should turn out fine.
fingers crossed

Oh, um...I guess it's because I don't think I've seen that much KR and wouldn't have much to talk about besides the couple of series that I have seen. I've only seen Kuuga and OOO to completion and I started Agito and Stronger but between work, school, and league I don't make it a priority to watch KR that much.

I can definitely stick my head in here more and after the semester ends. I do want to try and get into drive since it's still young and I missed the Gaim train and don't want to play catchup just yet.

feel free to jump on any Rider you want! :D the ride never ends on any of their trains! and feel free to jump onto Gaim. lord knows we'll welcome any Gaim talk even long after the series is over. :)

you're always welcome here.
206.gif

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
By the way, who is subbing the movie? Link to the homepage? I want to know D:

I dunno, someone on tumblr said it. lemme find the post again.

EDIT:
okay, scratch that, I can't find the original poster. BUT, considering I saw this, http://sanoblaze23.tumblr.com/post/104184878213/dyingwill3rd-oren-gonna-get-at-that-turkey on the top of the thread, it might be sooner than we think. or even now. I honestly havent looked and usually stumble onto the movies when they come out.

no subbed gifs or stills of the movie yet so it's likely not out yet.

Last edited:
Nice to see you join our humble fold of kamen rider fans @PaperBag_Sniper, I sometimes see other peoples name appear on the people viewing the thread but they don't normally post so it is good to see more than the 4 regulars here.

Also it doesn't matter how much Kamen rider you have watched as both me and Q barely had watched any kamen rider before we started posted on here.

Hope you enjoy your time here and whatever rider series you watch next.

1417555291493.png

okay, so I'm watching the Drive episode right now, and while it's a bit slow on loading the episode, I noticed something that might be an error.

why is midnight shadow on drive's belt after it got shot in a previous scene? like, did it come back, did Shinnosuke stumble across it? I'm confused.

It might just be a continuity error since Midnight Shadow is one of the common cars on Shinnosuke's belt or maybe that was a shadow clone for midnight shadow but it most likely the first option.

Here is another cool image I founding while browsing the web, Kamen rider Kuuga to OOO re imagined as I would guess magical girls.

Spoilered due to Size.

Kamen.Rider.Series.full.807071.jpg

Image by aoineko from Zerochan.
So whens Kamen rider x Pretty cure?

*pokes his head in* I'll upload the pictures later but I got my DX Mattsubokuri Energy Lockseed last Monday. Life has kept me from posting them.

Also, I got the Combo Change CD and Music Arms CDs in on Black Friday (finally). They are wonderful.

Finally, I have the combo ordered on the DecaDriver & Cards, but it's second wave so I'll be getting it in the mail around the same time as the Dragonfruit Energy Lockseed. I'm hoping it will be compatable with my DX K-touch, and if it is, I'll need to get a DX Ridebooker for a cosplay.

That'll just leave the 2 most expensive Energy Lockseeds to get ahold of for my collection.

I'll probably get a peach energy lockseed after I get kiwami.

warning, excess amounts of Yutaka Kobayashi being precious might cause you to become sexually attracted to him.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
That was not what I was expecting at all, like at all.

Talking about Lockseeds, it's December, meaning I might get my Yomotsuheguri soon!

Spoiler-Time, apparently they announced who Mach is as a promotion for the new movie:

It's Kiriko's little brother, he will debut in episode 12

Could be fake though.

No idea what the guy in the video is talking about be this guy is apparently the actor for Kamen rider Mach

so does this debunk the idea of chaser and mach are the same character?

God I hope so, Chaser needs to stay his own character.

I am still hoping for chaser to be proto drive revived for the purpose of being chase or maybe took a guy and implanted some roidmudes personality into him.

We still don't know fully what is going on.

Does anyone think Drive will get anymore base forms after Technic?

You can take that as confirmed since episode 3 where we saw Belt-San's reaction to seeing Chase for the first time. He definetly was Proto Drive, maybe even Belt-San's son or student or something.

And I don't think he will have more base forms, these three are enough IMO.