• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

I will think about, note this is currently the series I least want to actually watch so I will get around to it after I watch Decade.

it's not bad. I mean, it did some good ideas and it's really cool how they were able to make a different plot with the original footage.

when I say "the henshin sequence is bad" its bad solely because they just say "Kamen Rider" not transform, or anything like that. also the belts just slide in and then for some reason spin around. I do like how they actualy transform with these light circles moving around them while the actors bend back like "OOOOOOOH! THE POWER!"

For me I just feel I might not like it as much since given it is an adaptation of one my personal favouirtes, so I will just have to see how it goes.

At least the henshin sequence sounds better than X's.

the first one I think is from a test pilot.

also, I forgot about Mark Musashi is one of the main characters.

Mark Musashi is a super cool guy.

Last edited:
Fourze actually. Sagitarius, Leo, Virgo and Scorpio Horoscope Zodiarts all got a S.H. Figuarts form, and are stil at BBTS.

Mattsubokuri Energy is on it's way, as are the OOO Combo Change CD and Gaim Arms Change CD. Hehe, and the Energy Lockseed has already passed through L.A. Sorting, and just needs to get the rest of the way through Customs.

mattsubokuri always seemed like the funniest thing. who would ever drink a pinecone soda?

A Squirrel. I've seen those things shred a Pinecone to get at the seeds in the core as easily as you or I would pop a top on a soda.

truly, rodents are Peko's greatest enemy. if he ever turns on us, call Kiva.

Fourze actually. Sagitarius, Leo, Virgo and Scorpio Horoscope Zodiarts all got a S.H. Figuarts form, and are stil at BBTS.

Mattsubokuri Energy is on it's way, as are the OOO Combo Change CD and Gaim Arms Change CD. Hehe, and the Energy Lockseed has already passed through L.A. Sorting, and just needs to get the rest of the way through Customs.

I did not know that! But we're both wrong actually, there are Medusa and Phoenix SHF's for the Wizard-line, so these are the most recent ones :)

Congrats on scoring a Matsubokkuri Energy Lockseed, that one has a cool jingle, and I love how the Driver says "Liquid!" instead of "Soda!". It's also the only Energy Lockseed that says "Screw you Sonic Arrow, I give my user a unique weapon!". But the user only gets old armor, I guess Ryoma ran out of ideas making it. Or he burned all of his ressources on the new Kagematsu. Either way, if you want to you could make some pics of the Lockseed for us after it arrived, havent seen one of these in hand yet.

Talking about Energy Lockseeds, I don't have a single one. I might break down and order the Dragonfruit Energy one once it goes up for pre-order. Because:

47091895_p0_master1200.jpg

Cyber Ryoma + Dragonfruit Energy = Win

btw worf, if you want to know why Mark Musashi is a good thing for Dragon Knight, he's an actual actor for toku productions. One of them being a little series called GARO. you might have heard of it. Its a bit indie though.

wait, scratch that. I'm mixing up Mark Musashi and Matt Mullins. My bad dude. Matt Mullins is actually a pretty good actor and martial artist. He once did the motion capture of Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series, and he's also been the main mocap guy for Johnny Cage in recent Mortal Kombat games.

I'm so sorry for giving you wrong information dude. Totally my bad.

That still sounds cool nonetheless.

I am gotten a tiny bit further into Agito just gotten up the 42nd episode so I will be done with Agito by this week.
Edit: Will not be done with Agito due to Dragon age Inquisition.

Last edited:
You know, as awesome as this is, should I trust this man? XD

I mean, if Ryoma advertises something to you... you should generally be very careful. In the end this Lockseed transforms me into a raging monster or something. Eh... but I'm in the same situation as Kouta, I have no choice! Sold, you crazy Professor-man you!

Kenzaki, Kouta, and Minami Kotaro team up movie! Lets go!

If Kenzaki was back that would also be awesome, he is one another one of my top ten riders.

they all come together and are like "WE ARE GODS"

then Shouichi comes onto the scene and is like
shouichi.png

"heard you been talkin' shit"

Reactions: Cybermanworf
and then Kenzaki was like

Kazuma_Kenzaki.jpg

"You cannot defeat me, seriously you can't. "

Last edited:
Reactions: SanoBaron
and then Shouichi is like
6144299_std.jpg

"yeah God said the same thing. I didn't like that guy. you seem cool though"

and then Hikawa be like
242507_320.jpg

"I don't even have powers. I'm just a normal guy with a suit and guns."

and then Ryo be like
Ryo_Ashihara.jpg

"man, being Gills is super rough yo."

and then he cuddles his puppy who is free from suffering.

And then the puppy kicks Ryo in the face because being Ryo is suffering.

Then Kouta was
thisfilehasnosubs-kamen-rider-gaim-02-67a7b343_001_6885.png

"Did some call for a god? "

yes I could have used a god Kouta image but the Kouta face was just funnier.

so, is the new Drive episode up or did we get Gills'd with another break before another new episode?

Holy crap I almost forgot, dam you DA Inquisition you are eating too much of my time.

Will be back shortly with this weeks drive by.

Haven't been able to find a place that has it yet so can't say.

Last edited:
can't do it because I'm partaking in play practices and I won't be home until real late.

It is up since Sunday and I watched it already, but I can't talk about it since you guys are waiting and all. If you want I do a weekly thing real quick.

if you guys wanna talk about the episode with a weekly update. but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you could always do what I did with Gaim.

say it but in a really vague way

EX:

Kouta tries to tell Mai the thing but Micchy the Liar won't have it.
I'm on a rocket to the moon!
Bravo regrets this decision!

things like that. it's also fun to see what people think up and be like "OH! that was the thing Kouta was gonna tell Mai! I get it now"

but yeah. I'm gonna be busy for most of the night and won't be able to watch until way later when you guys won't be on. feel free to get spoilerific.
206.gif

it's all okay by me.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch it yet, so it will have to be later.

Well then, I step forward:

Weekly Race!

-Mysterious snapshots, buildings collapse! Who made these photos?
-A remarkable discovery! It's pocket change!
-Your Density Shift is in another castle!
-Shinnosuke goes to the Hospital! Kiriko's flowers!
-Kenta wants pictures of Spider-Man!
-His legs are black?
-The photographer is no criminal?! Who did done did it?
-Burning Heat, chill out! Relaxing break!
-A new type of Roidmude? Venomous Attitude, new evolution!
-Machine Chaser opens the dungeon: Bats and Snakes attack!
-Drive is in huge trouble: Chaser finally victorious? Kiriko's decision!

Next week on the street:

“This past life of mine” - “why can't I shoot the woman?”
“He will leak my photos, catch the Roidnude!”
“Hoax or truth – does it matter?”
“Look at my door, my door is amazing, give it a lick! Mhm! It tastes like... gunpowder?!”

Oh god that recap is perfect, I feel the episode might not even live up to that description.

It was a pretty good episode, I really enjoyed it. And next week Chase will finally get some character development, yay!

And now the site is used has been blocked by my malware detecter, this is a tad annoying.

upload_2014-11-25_20-41-7.png

You found a good pic as a reaction though! :D

Ask Sano where he watches his stuff, maybe he can help you out. I can only point you to the Subbers.

Unfortunately that is the site that got blocked unfortunately. This vexes me.

Asakura.jpg

DAMMIT! no one should be denied of their weekly dose of Rider!
tumblr_inline_n6atr4qi4j1qbqhlg.gif

it'll be okay worf, we'll get through this together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybermanworf
Cuddling isnt going to help, this man needs Rider, now!

I only have torrents though. TV Nihon has direct downloads if that's more your speed.

yeah, but it's modern tv-nihon. might as well give him china subs. at least with those he can be wrong about whats going on and get a laugh out of it.

I use avast, what about you?

Last edited:
It's Okay I still gotta alot to rider to tide me over along with getting close to the conclusion of Agito.

I still don't download unfortunately so I will wait for another source, plus got to remember to

6b3.jpg

Reactions: SanoBaron
yeah, but it's modern tv-nihon. might as well give him china subs. at least with those he can be wrong about whats going on and get a laugh out of it.

Yeah... I had to watch some episodes of OOO from them and their translation sucks.

So Worf, why don't you just screw the Malware-blockade? Your browser cant keep you from visiting the site. If you haven’t gotten malware until now you wont get it by visiting the place again. Don't know which browser you use, but not all blockades are accurate.