• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

Just gonna plug my own stuff real quick

losing_your_way_by_reluctantzombie-d6ynvhk.png

Well I just watched episodes 9-12 after missing a few weeks...and holy shit. The quality of this show just doubled. I was legitimately terrified when Ryuko lost control. And Elite Four fights were awesome too, especially the fight with Nonon.
I'm expecting a new OP next week.

Reactions: No longer exist
Well I just watched episodes 9-12 after missing a few weeks...and holy shit. The quality of this show just doubled. I was legitimately terrified when Ryuko lost control. And Elite Four fights were awesome too, especially the fight with Nonon.
I'm expecting a new OP next week.

More like, next 3 weeks ;)

More like, next 3 weeks ;)

I can understand no new episode on New Year's week, but on Christmas? goddamnit Japan.

Did you guys hear about that fighting game that Trigger just announced?
kill_la_kill_tournament_fighter_by_megamanrockx2-d6yse7p.png

You can play as Nonon and Mako? Sold.

This looks way too fan-projectish for an official game. Are they really so poor they had to do 8-bit?

in light of the latest episode, i have two new predictions:
1. Ryuko gets depressed over the whole thing but then later learns to control Berserker mode and so she gets a new less messed-up looking (but still freakishly powerful) form.

2. She'll need it when Junketsu finally stops taking Satsuki's orders and freaks out.

3. Mako will still always be the best character on the show.

Did you guys hear about that fighting game that Trigger just announced?
now that's just neat.

Btw I forgot this in my original post but I noticed that when the girl who killed Ryuko's father admitted it, she said "boku dayo." It's a small detail, but I thought it'd be worth pointing out that boku is the male pronoun for I, meaning she might be a guy....that or she views herself as masculine enough to use it or something like that.

it's probably supposed to contrast her hyper cutesy behavior
make you understand that she's a bit of a ruthless psychopath

it does look kinda bad though.
Welp, I'll just wait for the M.U.G.E.N. version. *dead serious*

OK I'm pretty sure @Immaevilspacewhale made those images himself. Either everyone actually thinks it's the real deal or everyone is just going along with the joke and I'm the only one who doesn't realize it.
Basically the joke is either going over everyone's heads or only over my own. I hope it's the former.

OK I'm pretty sure @Immaevilspacewhale made those images himself. Either everyone actually thinks it's the real deal or everyone is just going along with the joke and I'm the only one who doesn't realize it.
Basically the joke is either going over everyone's heads or only over my own. I hope it's the former.

All you guys seriously missed the joke. lol

All you guys seriously missed the joke. lol
Nooo I'm the one who pointed out that they missed the joke.
Or maybe they didn't and I'm pointing out nothing, that's what I'm afraid of.
I think I'm right, I think they seriously thought a Kill la Kill Fighting Game was in the works.

I wasn't sure myself. If he responded negatively to my comment though, I knew he made it.
Didn't quite work though.

everyone is just going along with the joke and I'm the only one who doesn't realize it.
I knew he made it.

I just wish there were more screenshots. 8-bit Gamagoori please.

Considering I have no way of knowing what any anime company is up to, I'll believe anything anyone posts here. AKA I fell for it.
Though if this was real I probably would have known before it was posted here.

If Lab Zero doesn't make a palette of Nonon Jakuzure for Big Band I'm gonna be so disappointed.
335.jpg

should I post a DL link?

Okay, I may be late to the party, but better late than never! I'm trying out a 30 day free trial on Crunchyroll and I watched the first 3 episodes of Kill La Kill yesterday. It's bizarre, vulgar, crazy and I LOVE IT! Does anyone know why does Crunchyroll have only 5 episodes right now? I thought there were 12? FYI, I live in Estonia and in some websites I do get a message like "You can't access this show, because you live outside of USA" or something like that.

We need Mako with gokuseifuku.

Did you forget about episode 7?

Okay, I may be late to the party, but better late than never! I'm trying out a 30 day free trial on Crunchyroll and I watched the first 3 episodes of Kill La Kill yesterday. It's bizarre, vulgar, crazy and I LOVE IT! Does anyone know why does Crunchyroll have only 5 episodes right now? I thought there were 12? FYI, I live in Estonia and in some websites I do get a message like "You can't access this show, because you live outside of USA" or something like that.

Crunchyroll has all 12 episodes, if you can only see 5 there's probably an issue on your end.

Or, you know, Daisuki :p
they're legal, but lately, they haven't been releasing the English subs on time but they are for the other languages

I find the ending credits theme to be very addictive, especially the guitar riff in the beginning.

Here's a great cover of it.

Apparently r/KillLaKill wants to make "Don't Lose Your Way Goes With Everything" popular in the same veins as Guile's and Groose's themes. I made my own version for Ghits and Shiggles.

Everyone's crazy from the lack of episodes.

Apparently r/KillLaKill wants to make "Don't Lose Your Way Goes With Everything" popular in the same veins as Guile's and Groose's themes. I made my own version for Ghits and Shiggles.

Everyone's crazy from the lack of episodes.

That has inspired me to make this:

EDIT: Aaaaaand it's blocked. Thanks Youtube copyright system!

Last edited: