• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

It's a shame no one will be supporting them since Kill la Kill is too popular

I dunno, some of those claims seem like they're reaching really hard.

Both star a hot-headed transfer student who bucks the rules and smears the student council

Oh yeah, it's not like that character archetype shows up in, like, 95% of all shonen anime or anything

I dunno, some of those claims seem like they're reaching really hard.

Both star a hot-headed transfer student who bucks the rules and smears the student council

Oh yeah, it's not like that character archetype shows up in, like, 95% of all shonen anime or anything

I only skimmed the article but it really does seem the dude is salty as fuck.

Today's episode really felt like it was meant to be the mid-season cliffhanger.

Because WOW. THINGS HAPPENED.

DON'T SPOIL I'M IN SCHOOL PLZ
Summary with spoilers.
It starts with mostly just a standard set up for the next story arc. Some Mako silliness included.

This seems like a totally normal episo- OH GOD WHAT.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
I feel like this is the episode they should have ended the year on.

watched it
Goddamn it, Kill la Kill.
I gave you one mission: Don't pull a Gainax. Don't ruin Christmas.
And even though Christmas is over by a couple weeks, WELP YOU RUINED IT AGAIN. IT'S PANTY AND STOCKING ALL OVER AGAIN.

Well, at least this time, there's more episodes.

watched it
Goddamn it, Kill la Kill.
I gave you one mission: Don't pull a Gainax. Don't ruin Christmas.
And even though Christmas is over by a couple weeks, WELP YOU RUINED IT AGAIN. IT'S PANTY AND STOCKING ALL OVER AGAIN.

Well, at least this time, there's more episodes.

Funny how both panty and senketsu were chopped into squares

Funny how both panty and senketsu were chopped into squares
RIP in Pieces Senketsu. ;_;
Nah just kidding. Ryuko now has a quest to reassemble him.

Presumably special club leaders including the elite 4 will have chunks of him and defeating them will have her regain her broken powers one by one.

IT'S LIKE SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT.

IT'S LIKE SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT.

WHAT IS CLOTHING? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF FABRIC and also man's original sin apparently. BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!

My only problem is... how. How will Ryuko be able to beat the Elite Four with just her blade? No Special Senketsu Evolving shenanigans. She had trouble with them WITH Senketsu. And they're going to be stronger now.

does ryuko still have the blade? I didn't see it when she got KOed

Two words.

Nudist...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH

NOOOO, All of those spoilers, it's like a street race in here god damn. Gonna go watch it!

eh, Senketsu will be back. It's just gonna take a loooong time >_>

Can I vote Nui to be the queen of piles of shit to die?

Glad I'm not the only one.

Also I'm pretty sure we can stop spoiler tagging. I'm sure everyone who hasn't seen the new episode has already evacuated this thread due to the spoiler-tag-geddon.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Also I'm pretty sure we can stop spoiler tagging. I'm sure everyone who hasn't seen the new episode has already evacuated this thread due to the spoiler-tag-geddon.

I REALLY HATED WHEN SHE TRANSFORMED FROM THAT NEWSPAPER BOY, I FUCKING WANTED AN ECCENTRIC NEWSPAPER BOY ADDED TO THE CAST.
(Although...Mako and her family already fill that role.)

Nui is the Queen Super Bitch

And that's why we love her~

Reactions: Sanger Zonvolt
What? Who loves her? I desperately wanted Satsuki to suplex her when she was behind nui. I was thinking "HER BACK IS EXPOSED, DO IT! FINISH HER!"

Reactions: Error Macro
I await a flashback showing Satsuki taking the time to individually pick up all the scraps and then toss a blanket on ryuko.

it would be cute seeing her doing something other than glowering and making speeches.

Reactions: Solblade44
Nui is the Queen Super Bitch

And that's why we love her~
Speak for yourself, bro :p

Yeah, for some reason I've seen a lot of people who have this really intense hatred for Nui. Personally, I just think she's hilarious.

6fMV0.png

Oh you guys, your reactions are so predictable that it’s downright adorable!

Everyone has a really really intense hatred for Nui, but I think she's a wonderful character! She's unpredictable, manipulative, psychotic, Isn't she just absolutely adorable?

What’s not to love about her?

She's a good character, yes.
But she needs to be suplexed. NEEDS IT.

Or a vertebreaker.
Muscle Buster?
Gah...maybe a Burning Hammer? Burning Hammers are good too.

she needs to lose her other eye
EDIT: In the most dramatic way possible

Reactions: EA575 and CapnWTF
I said to myself I would wait until this anime was over, before I started watching and on a whim I thought i'll just watch the first episode to get a feel of the series and then I marathoned the series until the most current episode. I might just be that I have been done watching quite a sad animes but this has been a really good series so far.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I hate her mostly because she thinks she's hot shit. Someone needs to put her in her place.

I didnt like Nagita at all. He just seemed like a male Mako that's more annoying than cute

the forced romantic interest idea was lame and im glad they didnt do that

i like that he yelled all the time and sounded like Simon from TTGL
but apparently it wasn't even Kakihara so fuck Naginata