• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Killer Instinct - Series in General

Why do they hate Eyedol so much? His difficulty made them rage?

It just occurred to me... if there is room for one more guest character... we might be looking at James Bond.

It just occurred to me... if there is room for one more guest character... we might be looking at James Bond.
no i want my Skeletor.

Skeletor is perfect for KI

APparently him being bland story, design, and everything else wise.
He'd need a major redesign from his rather goofy Harryhausen-esque origins.

In an effort to keep the pun going, I suggest covering him in eyes Bloodborne style.

no no Eyedol should have two eyes but not on his face. They should be on his chest, specifically where his nipples would be.

:-)

So why is Gargos apparently a guarantee to people, from what I've read at least?

Also the final guest better fuckin be PowerLoader Conker I swear

^ Put simply, if Gargos was hinted at so goddamn badly during S2 yet he isn't actually playable in S3, it'd scream "well what's the fuckin point?"
unless they have a killer boss fight planned to knock our socks off

As far as I know, Iron Galaxy has no plans to make unplayable characters. Since Gargos is a huge plot point as the main villain, he'll most likely be playable and then have a much harder boss form like Shadow Jago was.

Pretty sure Eyedol was never popular to begin with even back then. Gargos unlike Eyedol has more story significance/character connections [especially to Jago] so that is why he has the edge.

So was anyone here able to use Rash during beta? Cuz I'm determined to become an amazing Rash player when i get the game, and even though he's changed, I'd like to know what to use and look out for.

he's got really good poking tools. S.Mk and S.Hk have great range and if buffered the player can get in a Battle Bu- I mean Ram Horns for the linker. Other than that watch out for a Rash trying to use his tongue to get in on you. He might try to do TK Down Forward tongue just to slip you up. Mhhh... Shadow Boot is his reversal so watch out for that, try baiting it out with a safe jump.

So if anybody is interested and has Gold, Season 2 ultra edition is in sale for 13.20. Don't forget it's cross buy with the PC version!

Or James Pond?

- New Clean UI - Theme is Purple, Yellow and Green. It's supposed to represent the corruption of Gargos
- Showed off Rash and Kim Wu's Accessories
- New Character Select Screen + MKX styled animations when selecting a character
- New Clean Stage Select + Has BGM Selection now
- New Shadow Enders (Level 4 Ender). Does like a cool zoom in on the character.

a1a9529c51882a583869aac5026e42f3.png

https://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct Exhibition going on right now

Reactions: Armageddon11
That motherfucker dug up their graves and stole their clothes. And beheaded Conker.

fuck. i'm late

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

Rash has an Afro. DONE.

also the new shadow enders are pretty fucking anime. Sniff yeah? you smell that? it's the classic radical factor that you're smelling right now. It's back from the 90's baby.

Last edited:
Or James Pond?
Super James Pond was made by Millennium Interactive, so no go...

Goldeneye on the other hand... has the license owned by Activision so also no go... whoops.

Meh to the whole new guys popping in, besides I kinda want to see another grappler join the cast...

[I love grapplers/ hybrid grapplers so TJ looks sexy, Thunder looks like heaven, and Aganos kinda looks okay... Arby has a command grab and so does Hisako, but they have very different playstyles from the grappler family. ]

They obviously showed off the best part about Kim Wu.
Dat Ass
646ab7cadbcdd5bde6a4a67d83bb47c0.png

Kim Wu looks really really fun. I kinda like her rushdown style of play and I wanna really try her out in season 3.

Super James Pond was made by Millennium Interactive, so no go...

Goldeneye on the other hand... has the license owned by Activision so also no go... whoops.

Vectorman then? Earthworm Jim? Toe Jam or Earl? Can you tell which era of video gaming I grew up in?

On topic:

I agree with Ninja, another grappler would be good.

The day we learned BrandX+ was an ass man.

Dude if you didn't know I was an ass man, then you don't know me at all LOL.

Man everything they showed off from the exhibition makes the game look SOOOO much smoother and better. I really want season 3 to be out already...

In other other news, my hisako is finally level 50!!

Dude if you didn't know I was an ass man, then you don't know me at all LOL.

I knew you were by your choice of avi's in the past.

Reactions: No longer exist
Any videos or something show off the new stuff?

One of the greatest accomplishments I've done in Killer instinct so far. I love this game so much. (Should start on the exact part)

"GEH OUWA MAH FAEC" -BrandX+ the ass man, 2016

Reactions: No longer exist
Alright it's been awhile but a lot has happened.

First off, there will be a full complete pack for season 1,2 and 3 for those interested.

It is all 3 ultra packs in one and it's 60 on Xbone (Comes with KI1 and KI2) and 50 on PC (No KI1 or KI2).

And finally:

Tusks trailer WITH THE TEASER -

What do the packs typically cost individually?

What do the packs typically cost individually?

Season 1 and 2 Ultra packs are 60. Season 3 Ultra Pack is 40.

All Combo Breaker packs are 20 each.

Reactions: Spencer
yeah i think this is the final season as well. It would be kinda hard to make a forth season...

I like to believe it as well.

Especially since this season will most likely have the main villain (Gargos) and this season is basically the final showdown with him.

I couldn't see it going past defeating Gargos unless they want to make a new story after.

wait..if mira is in here then that means we actually WILL get General RAAM

wait..if mira is in here then that means we actually WILL get General RAAM
I guess so Sherlock... I guess so...

sigh.... pls at least make RAAM a grappler... hell a hybrid grappler. pls... I don't want to just use Thunder for my ice cream scoops.

Well he does have a wide range of tools he could use. he has his machine gun, his huge ass knife, and he also have the kryll he could use (though i think using that will be like his ult or something)

Season 1 and 2 Ultra packs are 60. Season 3 Ultra Pack is 40.

All Combo Breaker packs are 20 each.

Sorry, what are combo breaker packs?