• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report MADCATZ To Stream Skullgirls From EVO 2014

That's interesting-- I wonder what he intends when he talks about helping showcase the title (if anything). The post mostly seemed like a very sincere admission that it was a stupid mistake, but I wonder if there's any plans to sort of help showcase the title? Missing the EVO tourney is sort of a hard thing to make up...

I'm sure he'll sort some stuff out with Lab Zero for future events. The last thing we want is to be That Guy who goes around reminding people that he's owed a favour, though.

Meh Evo wasn't even THAT good this year, only thing I really expect/want next year is a proper showing of top 16, they don't need to like stream the entire pools or whatnot, just as long as it doesn't happen again then I'm happy.

I'm just glad they apologized.

It sucks that it happened, but I can forgive a lot with a sincere apology.

We've got a great game here, I just wish it could get the exposure it deserves.

Really classy, Markman. Sheds light on a lot of things, and it was also really cool that we were allowed to use the stage for Eliza Top 8.

So... can we look forward to a... "Squiggly Mustache" event in the future?

Also, it looks like we can officially blame the Tekken Community! Yay!