• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [May 27-29] Combo Breaker 2016 (Chicago, IL)

I hate you all so much right now. I'm 34 and I've only been going to tourneys for like 2 years now. Most of the ppl are in their 20's and 30's. Also as long as you register you can roll up any time the whole weekend and just hang out/play casuals and stuff. I always say tournaments are 5% tournament, 5% getting drunk (legally), and 90% just hanging out and having fun. Just go if you're in the area is what I say.

Also, I'm flying into O'Hare like really early Friday morning (flight should arrive at like 9:30am) Are shuttles gonna be available at that time or do they start at a certain time in the day?

When you say 5% getting drunk, you really mean getting 5% BAC, right?

Her tweets will

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Also, I'm flying into O'Hare like really early Friday morning (flight should arrive at like 9:30am) Are shuttles gonna be available at that time or do they start at a certain time in the day?

9:30 is a bit earlier then i got there but last year at least I got in at like 10-10:30 and the shuttle was running but idk if the venue is the same now

Is there seriously not an event page for this? I can't climax without being able to click "yes" that I'm attending

also booked my flight, so I guess it's official that I'm going now

Do we have any official pre-reg numbers yet? I'm hoping we top last year, though I'm not convinced we will.

9:30 is a bit earlier then i got there but last year at least I got in at like 10-10:30 and the shuttle was running but idk if the venue is the same now

We are in a new venue with different shuttle situations. You can find info at combobreaker.org/travel.

Reactions: gluemchen and Rizil
For everyone asking, Combo Breaker is likely switching SG to 3/5 for the entirety of the tournament.

Final decision soon.
Fuck; that's going to be crazy.

More if they've got a seasonal I like. God help everyone if they get the Free State summer IPA this year. I'll hit Black Sabbath level alcohol levels if they do.

Guys, just found out Galloping Ghost does not have Time Crisis according to their site. Probably not going then...
:^$QQRDZDF#@!$%

I'm like 80% sure they still have it. Don't trust their website. They update it like twice a year and half the links on it are still broken.

I am still buying everyone their pizza

So knowing what everyone wants would help thank you

Reactions: Broken Loose
Have fun on your 18 hour bus ride then, jerk.

AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GET FUCKED

I want a cure.

I want a cure.
The hell's a cure?

Help me be hip (and you mentioned a specific diet)

I want to eat what other people eat. Cure allergies. Fix me.

Only pineapple

As an aside: I'm willing to split a cab with somebody. My flight in arrives at 11am Thursday. I'm sick and tired of being one of the last motherfuckers to show up or one of the first to leave. It also beats fighting rush hour traffic in the 5 o'clock shuttle.

As an aside: I'm willing to split a cab with somebody. My flight in arrives at 11am Thursday. I'm sick and tired of being one of the last motherfuckers to show up or one of the first to leave. It also beats fighting rush hour traffic in the 5 o'clock shuttle.
I get there at 12:40 if you don't mind waiting a bit

Reactions: Broken Loose