• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [May 27-29] Combo Breaker 2016 (Chicago, IL)

My transaction ID was printed on my receipt of payment, are you sure you're not skimming past it?

If registration ID and transaction ID are separated then I'm at a loss, too.

You can just get on the shuttle. Find the greeter at the airport and say hi, going to Combo Breaker.

Registration process was just to guarantee seats. Shuttle isn't full currently though.

I'm getting in tomorrow late around 9:20 pm; hope the weather subsides so the flight is smooth.
See everyone soon!

i am so awake till now, my flight is from 9:30am to 6:00pm. now i am busy on packing up things and being nervous!!

Yes @mcpeanuts arrive at a similar time, that way broken loose wouldnt have to wait that long for us, if @worldjem could comfirm.
Didnt Worldjem just say he doesnt trust Uber? Which is what we are taking?

Also we already have 5 in this Uber, we can fit 1 more apparently but we cant add a lot more people. Just FYI (for your information).

Welp, my weekend is off to great start LOL got to the hotel and realized I left my debit card in the damn chip reader ATM at the airport so now I can't check in :T

H-how? The atm makes you take out the card in order to get the money Dx

H-how? The atm makes you take out the card in order to get the money Dx
This one apparently didn't? Aaaa I feel like such an idiot

Welp, my weekend is off to great start LOL got to the hotel and realized I left my debit card in the damn chip reader ATM at the airport so now I can't check in :T

I'd call your bank ASAP if you left a card behind. Not having it with you is one thing, someone else having it is another monster.

So due to weather, my flight is delayed to 4pm...
Will be there at 10:30pm. ;-;
Mike comes in at 11PM, you should wait for him and split a cab or something.

My flight is delayed. Now arriving around 1:30 pm.

I'd call your bank ASAP if you left a card behind. Not having it with you is one thing, someone else having it is another monster.
Yeah, working on that now

Just arrived at the hotel, where do things happen?

This will be my 1st ever tournament major. Driving from KC for this so I'm gonna be DONE after the weekend.

By the way what's the bar/alcohol situation at the event for when someone goes 0-2? Asking for a friend (it's me).

After talking with Rick, and implementing his feedback, this is our new commentary sheet.

draft.png

Didnt Worldjem just say he doesnt trust Uber? Which is what we are taking?

Also we already have 5 in this Uber, we can fit 1 more apparently but we cant add a lot more people. Just FYI (for your information).
I though broken loose just decided to to share with someone that gets here earlier and i think natazer made it here yesterday

Just landed. Who came out of terminal 1?

I just called him. He left already

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk