• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [May 27-29] Combo Breaker 2016 (Chicago, IL)

My personal goal is to drink a lot and maybe play Battletoads with Mike. Assuming the xbox version doesn't have the 2 player glitch on clinger winger.

My personal goal is to make top 8 and impress my senpai

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My personal goals are to get revenge on the Chicago smash players who beat me last time I was there and to actually play well In Skullgirls for once.

My goal is to do well in Killer Instinct and do my best in Skullgirls.

I have more faith in my skill with KI though lol

Good thing I put in my PTO form yesterday, I almost got fucked cause starting today till september, No one at my work can put in time off on friday, saturday and sundays.

Guess I should consider myself lucky I got it approved though before this took effect XD

My secondary goal is to get my shirt.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My goal is to take in an improv show (though I realize I should probably buy tickets the week of before I go, rather than when I arrive), or at least go in town to see what Chicago proper is like.

My personal goal is to drink a lot and maybe play Battletoads with Mike. Assuming the xbox version doesn't have the 2 player glitch on clinger winger.

I got you covered with the alcohol, planning on bringing a bottle of tequila or mezcal. Choose one guys.

my goal is to not be a buster and also mess some chicago smash 4 players up

I got you covered with the alcohol, planning on bringing a bottle of tequila or mezcal. Choose one guys.

What is mezcal? Is it a sugar based alcohol?

Every time I've had tequila, the night has ended in spectacular fashion. I think the last time involved a friend walking through the same pee stream twice.

My goal is to hog the casual machine until I'm forcibly removed from it, preferably via forklift.

My goal is to eat enough Chicago deep dish pizza to make people say, "Wow, Verdant, you're eating way too much pizza. We're gonna have to cut you off."

And then I murder them because no one takes food from me.

No such limit. A day without Chicago deep dish is a day wasted.

After much deliberation (followed by making a decision that life interrupted me from relaying to you all) its been decided that team switching during character loading screens will be legal at all times.

Switch all you'd like. Win if you switch though. If you don't I will clown on you.

LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS
YOU get a bye
YOU get a bye
EVERYBODY gets a bye

But for the rest of you

giphy.gif

Back