• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Naruto and Bleach HATE topic.

2292093-naruto_quality_3.gif

...yup.

I actually dont remember that fight getting all weird distorted like that? Did that actually happen? I only remember the important parts. That scene was well over 100+ episodes ago.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
There were plenty of distorted moments during that fight. It was like they gambled away a portion of the animation budget in pachinko.
tumblr_mozdqgeiyL1s9d3pco1_400.gif

Reactions: Beuzer0
Ah ok i remember now. Im sure there was a reason for. Its not like its BAD distortion. Reminds me of when you watch someone get punched in the face in slow motion. How their face seemingly turns to jelly. Although they fucked up how it affects the eyes a tad.

From that QUALITY link, this made me lol so hard
69d.png

2292093-naruto_quality_3.gif
tumblr_mozdqgeiyL1s9d3pco1_400.gif

I stopped looking at the anime awhile ago, but I had no idea the fight looked that good. My goal in life now is to make a SUPER action heavy anime show were all fights look like this.

The animation on that episode was incredible, the art though...

4tjCCdF.gif

The animation on that episode was incredible, the art though...

4tjCCdF.gif
Eh, I dont mind the art quality. I love smooth animation and if a scene has to sacrifice looking good in order to come off REALLY good, I see it as a fair trade.

Dat photoshop toast. Just one part of a whole breakfast.

Dat photoshop toast. Just one part of a whole breakfast.
Don't you know that Toast actually IS the entire balanced anime breakfast?

At least its more entertaining to a certain degree. The fights are pretty cool. Not the best Ive seen but ive enjoyed watching them. OG Naruto had to much of the older ninjas coming in to save the day, or Naruto accidentally beating somebody because Kurama was all "Fuk u i wun be free".

Old ninjas saving the day make sense because they have more experience than the genin level ninjas. What I like about og was the better balance between cast and story direction wasn't too dragging. The battles now is just who got a huge and better tech, plot devices, and free power ups (ex free chakra for everyone)

Sakura is still useless :p

Bleach is ok. Naruto always seemed gay. :(
I didn't know that Naruto was attracted to television series of the same sex. I'll keep it in mind.

I said this in the toonami thread, but naruto has dragonball disease. They feel like they need to have a constant stream of more powerful characters to capture interest, and in the process they not only make 95% of their cast useless in the actual battle against the big bad guy, but they also make the actually useful bit of the cast kind of hard to relate to because there's a point at which they're practically god, if they're not even more powerful.

Naruto did to ninjas what twilight did to vampires

nevertheless, I enjoyed the show even if they where wizards in colorful outfits
as for bleach, I never really got into it, just watched the soul society arc

btw, where's juan piece hate topic??

Old ninjas saving the day make sense because they have more experience than the genin level ninjas. What I like about og was the better balance between cast and story direction wasn't too dragging. The battles now is just who got a huge and better tech, plot devices, and free power ups (ex free chakra for everyone)

Sakura is still useless :p
Nah she's a medic now, and a good one at that apparently. Plus that shit where concentrates chakra into her fist and punches you into next week hasn't really failed yet. Maybe if she REALLY bothered to learn from Tsunade instead of dick riding Sasuke all the time, she would be even better than that.

I agree older ninjas saving the day made sense in a way, but seriously. EVERY fight, they either lost, Kakashi or a more experienced ninja saved the day, or Kurama just felt like fucking around.

Smh (shakin' ma' head) The fact that you even wrote this, I don't even...
I assume that you were using the old definition of gay that meant "happy." I'm sorry to say that the implication of the word "gay" in the modern age is actually "homosexual." Unfortunately, however, under your misleading comment I have already bought the Naruto series a rose and a box of chocolates to woo his affections. With this new evidence that the Naruto series is actually heterosexual, I need to find a use for these. Can you recommend me to an attractive, male, homosexual television series?

Do you WANT pewdiepie level one piece fans spamming this forum?

everybody deserves to be happy and be called cute names~

I assume that you were using the old definition of gay that meant "happy." I'm sorry to say that the implication of the word "gay" in the modern age is actually "homosexual." Unfortunately, however, under your misleading comment I have already bought the Naruto series a rose and a box of chocolates to woo his affections. With this new evidence that the Naruto series is actually heterosexual, I need to find a use for these. Can you recommend me to an attractive, male, homosexual television series?
Try your luck with Free!

Did you just call my swimming anime homosexual

Did you just call my swimming anime homosexual
It does give off the same vibe as Turkish oil wrestling.

you know the thing I don't like about bleach? Tite Kubo stories arc can be too long. I mean sure he's not the first person to write a long ass story but come on The Aranncar Arc 2006 to 2012 that was too long plus all his hiatus and filler story arcs just made it feel even longer

I like One Piece, the only issue I'd say I have with it is that it suffers from too much detail at times. At least the story is really engaging. Unlike Bleach...

Naruto I'll say gets a slight break because this latest arc is slowly making up for all of the shit from the past few years.

I like One Piece, the only issue I'd say I have with it is that it suffers from too much detail at times. At least the story is really engaging. Unlike Bleach...
I do not find the story of One Piece engaging. I just want Luffy to find One Piece, become the pirate king, and finally die. (in whatever order it will happen) And I'm not saying i want him to die, its just that after all the power-ups that should kill him/shorten his life, it's a very likely scenario.

Never got into One Piece. Not a fan of the art style and story doesn't impress me much. I mildly like the characters though.

The funny thing about that pein fight is the reason why it was crappily animated.

It's a (maybe not) well known fact that the animation team for Naruto really likes Hinata, she's their favorite character (and mine). They were super pissed that they had to just sit there and animate Hinata getting stabbed repeatedly, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why Hinata actually got 1 or 2 hits in on Pein. But since they were so upset, the animation quality went down. whether or not it was intentional I do not know, but it's funny either way.

Also I don't get why some of the (comparatively) worst manga series end up becoming so popular in America, yet the really interesting ones are just kinda left there to die. Perfect example: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Also I don't get why some of the (comparatively) worst manga series end up becoming so popular in America, yet the really interesting ones are just kinda left there to die. Perfect example: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Japan and the Western audiences have generally different tastes. For example HOTD (zombies, girls, and guns= No big surprise) and Deadman Wonderland (violent and edgy blood bending show) were generally well received in the west, but not so much in Japan. Hell even Cowboy Bebop which is considered one of the holy grail anime for the West was comparatively nothing special in Japan.

In contrast Gintama is very popular in Japan and is up there with the other current big Shonen Jump titles, but is considered niche in the West because of the culture barrier.

I would go on, but this isn't the proper thread.

Japan and the Western audiences have generally different tastes. For example HOTD (zombies, girls, and guns= No big surprise) and Deadman Wonderland (violent and edgy blood bending show) were generally well received in the west, but not so much in Japan. Hell even Cowboy Bebop which is considered one of the holy grail anime for the West was comparatively nothing special in Japan.

In contrast Gintama is very popular in Japan and is up there with the other current big Shonen Jump titles, but is considered niche in the West because of the culture barrier.

I would go on, but this isn't the proper thread.

This is a "Why Bleach and Naruto suck" topic so you can praise whatever else you want instead lel

I hate them both because they are way to long.
All aboard the filler train, Choo! Choo!

Reactions: DawnHibiki
...successor series in manga usually arent successful and can damper a manga creator's career.

Akira Toriyama hasnt made anything as successful as Dragonball

Dr. Slump was pretty well liked, but nothing will be as successful as dragon ball. I didn't feel like it dampened it at all.

Honestly how many authors made multiple, exceedingly well received manga/anime series?
The only one I can think of is Shinichiro Watanabe. There are very few people in this sub culture that dont like Cowboy Bebop and/or Samurai Champloo, and fewer still that havent even heard of them.

What's wrong with Naruto Bleach, I mean they are not perfect and not nearly like Tokyo Ghoul. Still you can watch them ...

Didn't... Didn't Oda confirm he already had the ending set for OP and that it was ending in like 2 years or something?

Naruto and Bleach hate topic? Why? What if it's a hot topic?

Didn't... Didn't Oda confirm he already had the ending set for OP and that it was ending in like 2 years or something?

The manga ended the main story a while back, and the anime is close to the ending. There is some other side project stuff going on still though.

Great mangas! Horrible animus. Animu naruto is filler. Don't know too mch about the bleach animu tho.

Manga>Animu

Good thing I hate almost any shonen anime.

Seriously I don't like any shonen protagonist every side character is always cooler.