• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I'm probably not gonna show up for the next few weeks (barring Tourney Time) because I'm teaching my friends how to play.

I'm probably not gonna show up for the next few weeks (barring Tourney Time) because I'm teaching my friends how to play.
What Tommer said. I'm willing to give advice to anyone who asks.

@dMags @Tommer @Raptor1138 @Natezer @LordCeno @DaydreamingSorc @Pickles @Deer @dapurplesharpie @Uzumakihero @WarpedEcho etc etc

Question for yall. For the next monthly, would you prefer that Skullgirls start later? If so, how much later? This is the normal schedule for monthlies, for reference:

1pm Skullgirls (PS4) $10
2pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBOX 360) $10
3pm Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3) $10
3pm Super Street Figher II Turbo (Arcade) $5
4pm Street Fighter III Third Strike (Arcade) $5
4pm Mortal Kombat X (PS4) $10
6pm Ultra Street Fighter IV (XBOX 360) $10
7pm KOF XIII $TBA

Most of that starts too early for me to even make from work, so it doesn't change much in my case. Only nice point I can see on my end is that I might be able to catch everyone still if it started later.

Ok I told Jamie the current time is fine. Yall asked for this time though so please make an effort to be there at 1pm if you want to play. Like I can't really play hardball about this since I'm not going to start a tournament with 5 people when I know 3 people are on the way, but showing up at 4pm isn't really fair to the people who showed up on time. If you aim to get there at 11am then even if you hit multiple hours of delays you'll still end up being on time.

Anyways. In other news. The next Hitbox Arena monthly is gonna be October 10th. Is anyone interested in driving down to Jersey for it?

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
I apologize for last monthly. Being that late was due to poor planning and realizing that an additional person needed a ride entirely too late.

I am willing to pick people up in exchange for like $5 of gas money as long as I'm told ahead of time (as in at least 12 hours before hand).

I'll be at the next monthly by noon this time, McNuts.

You have my word, I swear on Eliza. May she continue to sit on all our faces.
Amen.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I might be in for the Hitbox monthly, I'm trying to plan a trip to Mohegan Sun soon so as long as that doesn't end up falling on Oct 10 then I'm in. Any word on when the next GU monthly will be?

May she continue to sit on all our faces

100268-Eddie-Murphy-huehuehue-gif-hue-mtLF.gif

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Anyways. In other news. The next Hitbox Arena monthly is gonna be October 10th. Is anyone interested in driving down to Jersey for it?
I'll see if i can.

I kinda want to go to one of these for once, so I did request the 10th off. Not sure I'll get it, but I'd like to head down there with ya'll if I can.

Who's ready to Skullgirls tonight?

GU monthly start time: Can we see if we can get a later time for future monthlies? I'm for that. If we ever have to pick Nate up, it's like 3 hours or some such total before delays and traffic. If not it's cool, but if so it's also cool.

Hitbox tourney: I'm down.

GU monthly start time: Can we see if we can get a later time for future monthlies? I'm for that. If we ever have to pick Nate up, it's like 3 hours or some such total before delays and traffic. If not it's cool, but if so it's also cool.

Hitbox tourney: I'm down.
I thought you moved to Alabama or whatever. But sure I can ask.

I thought you moved to Alabama or whatever. But sure I can ask.
Oh yeah. I was moving to Alabama. I forgot all about that. rip

Well I asked anyways and it looks like we can move the time to 3pm

Last edited:
Reactions: Zidiane
Was anyone planning on going to GU tomorrow? I was considering s t a y i n g h o m e and playing the Indivisible prototype but I could be convinced to go if a lot of people are heading up.

Is the prototype out tomorrow? I didn't realize it was time already! I may welcome an off-week since the Boston commuter rail is railing my wallet harder than a steam sale.

Is the prototype out tomorrow? I didn't realize it was time already! I may welcome an off-week since the Boston commuter rail is railing my wallet harder than a steam sale.
Anyone who backed the Skullgirls Indiegogo will get the prototype for Indivisible tomorrow. Everyone else has to hold that until 9am EST on Monday.

Now that I'm looking at it, it doesn't say what TIME on Friday. If it comes out at midnight or something there's no point in skipping GU for that. I'll double check that.

I'm okay with skipping tomorrow

So, good news. I actually got a damn sat. off for once so I can head down to jersey with ya'll. How are things looking on that end?

Need to figure out exactly who is going to Hitbox next Saturday. My car only fits 5 (and only comfortably fits 4). Also I have plans Sunday so I need to be back Saturday night. Who was interested? Obviously @DaydreamingSorc @Tommer and @Natezer, did I miss anyone? @dMags was a maybe, has that changed to "yes" or "no"?

Need to figure out exactly who is going to Hitbox next Saturday. My car only fits 5 (and only comfortably fits 4). Also I have plans Sunday so I need to be back Saturday night. Who was interested? Obviously @DaydreamingSorc @Tommer and @Natezer, did I miss anyone? @dMags was a maybe, has that changed to "yes" or "no"?
ya I have the day off and I also have to be at work on sunday so getting back saturday night is great for me.

Being back sat. night is what I had figured was gonna happen, so I'm all good with it.

@mcpeanuts the 'maybe' has metamorphosed into a beautiful 'no'. I will in fact be donating all of my money to the Native American tribes of CT this Saturday.

edit: I'm guessing you guys won't be at GU this friday then? Or maybe for a few hours? I'll stop by Friday night if it's on

@mcpeanuts the 'maybe' has metamorphosed into a beautiful 'no'. I will in fact be donating all of my money to the Native American tribes of CT this Saturday.

edit: I'm guessing you guys won't be at GU this friday then? Or maybe for a few hours? I'll stop by Friday night if it's on
I'll actually still be at GU on Friday