• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I still won't be as my car is still in the shop (been there since like hit box, RIP me) but hopefully it'll be up and good within the next week or so.

does anyone know where the ass is?

wow
you're dead to me
7gkpOFx.gif

edit: @mcpeanuts - to answer you for real, I'm 99% sure I can't make it tonight since some friends are visiting from out of state, but I'll be at the Monthly next week

Reactions: Raptor1138
dw guys ive got it

Don't forget, the monthly tournament is tomorrow. I'll be at GU tonight if anyone wants to get in some last minute practice (I want to get in some last minute practice, I spent the whole week playing MGSV and watching Overwatch streams)

another reminder that the start time is 3pm instead of the super old fashioned 1pm, according to the tourney thread

also, since it's a saturday monthly, @Tommer @tommer.wine @Natezer @Pickles @Uzumakihero @Deer @dapurplesharpie @Zidiane I can't fit all of you in my car but if anybody needs a ride to/from Boston ( South Station or a convenient T stop required plz ) I am willing to do so tomorrow, just let me know today since i prob won't check skullheart tomorrow, or text me if you have my digits ;-)

another reminder that the start time is 3pm instead of the super old fashioned 1pm, according to the tourney thread
I actually forgot about that lol

I will not be there :(

Reactions: dMags
@Raptor1138 - not sure if a ride from boston would help get you to the monthly, but my offer is good for you as well if you need help with transportation :)

I'd like to do the CT thing, is there any chance we can get the NY players there too?

I'd like to do the CT thing, is there any chance we can get the NY players there too?
Not a bad idea, I'll crosspost it over there.

@mcpeanuts since its looking like Saturday's tourney in CT will be a bust for Skullgirls, are you planning on going to GU friday night? I should be good to go

@mcpeanuts since its looking like Saturday's tourney in CT will be a bust for Skullgirls, are you planning on going to GU friday night? I should be good to go
Yeah I'm going. From what I understand there may be activities that I'm not supposed to know about related to the recent anniversary of my birth, so I need to be there.

Woah happy birthday !! You're old enough to be my dad now.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
john-wick-gif-5-1422966300.gif

Yeah I'm going. From what I understand there may be activities that I'm not supposed to know about related to the recent anniversary of my birth, so I need to be there.
Coincidentally, the anniversary of my birth is in a few hours.

john-wick-gif-5-1422966300.gif

woOoOooOaAaAAaAh, happy birthday!

Woah you and peanuts must be twins. Happy birthday!

From what I understand there may be activities that I'm not supposed to know about related to the recent anniversary of my birth, so I need to be there.

WHOA.
WHAT ACTIVITIES?

WHAAAAATTTTT?! NOOOOOOOO.

(shhh guys, I don't think he knows about the facecake)

Reactions: mcpeanuts
WHOA.
WHAT ACTIVITIES?

WHAAAAATTTTT?! NOOOOOOOO.

(shhh guys, I don't think he knows about the facecake)
hey are you going on friday?

Hey heads up folks, I can't stay Friday as long as usual, I need to leave at like 9-9:30. Since I'm not staying as long I'm probably just bringing my laptop setup since it's easier to set up/put away.

@dMags is there a chance I could get a ride to the train station Friday if Peanuts is leaving early? Also are people going to stay later than 9:00-9:30 if Peanuts is leaving?

Nah just face it dude if I'm not there there's like no point in being there. There's no point being anywhere

Reactions: dMags and Deer
Nah just face it dude if I'm not there there's like no point in being there. There's no point being anywhere

the reason peanuts has lived so long is because he knows if he dies life as we know it will come to an end, he keeps going for us ;_;7

I'll bring a PS4 and stay until midnightish

@Tommer the station in Framingham? you got it

have YOU accepted mcpeanuts as your lord and savior? i haven't; praise stan!

Something came up and I can't do the CT tournament. Sorry guys :(

Something came up and I can't do the CT tournament. Sorry guys :(
I mean I don't think we were doing it anyways since only you and dMags responded, so it's all good arm

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to come out tonight, so I'm sorry. D:

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to come out tonight, so I'm sorry. D:
It's fine. If there's no facecake I may pass as well, assuming someone else can pick up Tommer from the train station. I had sorta fucked up and agreed to be in two places at once and was trying to awkwardly fix it by leaving GU at 9 and showing up to the other thing 4 hours late, but maybe now I can just be at that other thing on time.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie